• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Facial Impact 2 Preview

chaddd

Smash Lord
veddy nice, can't wait breh. that's a pretty sweet soundtrack can't lie. good **** on writing that tho
Thanks man. It turns out that watching the video with no music and recording the song over it while it's playing works out much better for me than editing the video around a song I've picked.

I'll definitely be writing and recording the music for the full video.

Myztek

Smash Ace
Good to see you still playing. Last time I remember seeing you was years ago, and you were learning a Cowboy Bebop song on guitar at the time.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Good to see you still playing. Last time I remember seeing you was years ago, and you were learning a Cowboy Bebop song on guitar at the time.
Haha. That was an INCREDIBLY long time ago.

mezbomber

Smash Journeyman
Awesome. I can't wait for this. I love seeing Ganon tech skill...it's been helping me improve a lot seeing what you guys can pull off. Thanks for all the work you put into these videos.

Top Bottom