• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.x.b. 3

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
1: KC 24
($51.00)
2: Chef Fox
($28.50)
3: X
($8.50)
4: Melo

5: Ydg

5: Dfear

7: IceArrow

7: Nova

9: birdman

9: Mike

9: PuNK

9: Zanx

------Pools Cut-offs------
13: Will

13: MLDKF

13: JD

13: Delta

17: Kid Crimson ?
17: Jesse

17: ASF

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
Great/fun tourney guys! A lot of new faces and can't wait till the next one =D!

If you know the mains of the other people please let me know.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Wow Prawn trolled the **** out of me. He said him and Duke went to this before going to Smashachuusests II and won like $60 each and that this had 30 entrants. imad.

IceArrow

Smash Lord
Favorite tourney. I also used Diddy and won a set with him.

Shoutouts:

2: Chef Fox - Great job getting second.
3: X - great job knocking me out and getting 3rd.
5: Ydg - Awesome matches in pools.
5: Dfear - Not suprised I lost to you. Amazing ZSS.
7: Nova - Close matches in pools.
9: Zanx - Great job getting out of pools on your first tourney. It's my first time getting out of pools and it's my 10th tourney.

Chef Fox

Smash Apprentice
@Boofy
His name is actually Degree of Fear on SWF and AiB.

Man this tourney was great, good games X, KC 24, Degree of Fear, PuNK, everyone in pools. Great friendlies with ASF, IceArrow, and Birdman, can't wait for the next R.X.B.

:phone:

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I can see Melito losing to KC, but not the rest of them...although Dfear is pretty good too.

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
I'm not sure when I'll be out of state again Bizkit and lets skip the meaningless Link ditto, Snake vs Link plz. I'll try to get RI to carpool for DNA 20 tho since I like GU.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
lol I hope people aren't confusing this dfear with FL dfear (he mains diddy after all... i believe).

Otherwise THAT dfear probably would have won this tourney =/

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
Shoutouts time!

1: KC 24
($51.00) Great stuff man finally held it down for RI and Sonic! We didn't even play each other all tourney xD woulda been hype to meet ya in GFs.
2: Chef Fox
($28.50) OMG SO MUCH FOX EXPERIENCE!!! Came down to wire like every set/match, first pools then twice in brackets good job stopping me, next time I got you tho! >=)
3: X
($8.50) Legendary Link
4: Melo
Best TL in RI still easily, I was liking that pressure you gave me, you just gotta learn to be a little more campy and you'll be smashing everyone in no time!
5: Ydg
Bringing back the Falco, knew you would do well and now we are 1-1 till we meet on the battlefield again!
5: Dfear
OMG lovely ZSS man some of the stuff you pulled on me in friendlies was awesome, easily expected you to place well!
7: IceArrow
That DK right here xD always fun to play you sorry couldn't team, I'll make it up to ya next time we will play more friendlies!
7: Nova
NOVA great job man, I told you you'd do fine. Don't doubt yourself and keep training that Lucas!
9: birdman
Great playing you man, you just gotta learn to not rely solely on chain grabs xD
9: Mike
You made it out of pools too! Expected no less tho =]
9: PuNK
Great job making it to brackets now just do better in them! :3
9: Zanx
Nice job making it out of pools for your first time, you came prepared I seen ;)
13: Will
Great job beating someone in pools for first time your wolf has potential!
glad to play/see ya for the first time keep working with that Pikachu and come to more events!
Stop rolling so much and come to more Brawl fest you'll get better with fox in no time!
13: Delta
Sucks you had the hardest pool, but now you know what to expect/prepare for in future tourneys!
17: Kid Crimson ? Nice seeing you again to bad we didn't play this time.
xD was good to see and play ya man gotta learn to recover!
Great to see you man/friendly with you, keep training that Lucario this is only the beginning!

Ramen - Thanks sis for helping me run the tourney more smoothly.
Jamin - That 3DS!
Rick's - For being awesome as usual!

Thanks for coming everyone and having a good time, my best tourney I hosted by far!

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
Doing shout outs too :p
KC 24: You did really awesome man! I hope we can rematch soon and next time I'll be a lot better too xD
Chef Fox: I never got to play you or see you play but it would be fun to!
X: I saw you play as Link and I was impressed because I've never seen any Link mains other then you that did good :p
Melo: I like how you play as Toon Link a lot :3
Ydg: It's awesome how you can use Falco so well since I've always wanted to be that good with him in a way haha
Dfear: It was fun playing friendlies with you and the nickname my friend gave you XD
IceArrow: You got me good with your DK and I hope to play against you again next tournament :3
Nova: My favorite matches were against you and I think you got a good Lucas going on!
Birdman: I watched you play once and you are good at Dedede
Mike: Keep working on your Ike man !
PuNK: I didn't get to see you play or play against you but next tourney it would be fun too!
Zanx: Myself xD

Will: Had fun playing your wolf in pools :)
MLDKF: It'd be nice to play you next time!
JD:Keep working on your Fox and maybe we can play each other next time
Delta: It was fun playing your Ness in friendlies
Kid Crimson: It was random but fun at the same time playing you xD
Jesse: Didn't get to play youj but hope your Ike gets better :D
ASF: We should have a Lucario ditto man xD

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
1: KC 24 ($51.00) LOL sonic...:troll:
2: Chef Fox ($28.50) GGs man! you've got a really great fox. though you did get grabbed alot just work on that and you'll do fine keep it up man.
3: X ($8.50) Yah almost had it vs chef fox in losers finals but you did great either way. Hopefully we can meet in bracket sometime.
4: Melo Nice to see you back into brawl. Your TL's still really fun to watch as well as play agaisnt, I know you'll be getting up to speed with us in time.
5: Ydg >:s Idk what to say really i didn't like having to play you so early on but our matches were mad fun. Those phantasm cancels too good, you'll be getting up there if you keep at it.
5: Dfear I didn't get a chance to play you but i saw some of your matches in pools. You know quite alot and i loved that Dsmash lock you got on some ppl keep it up hopefully we can play each other sometime.
7: IceArrow I didn't really see any of your matches but i did see a couple friendly matches you were doing before hand and you seem really good. IDk if DK's your main but you use him with alot of skill.
7: Nova Good job man is this your first tournament because if it is then you did really well. You'll be placing higher in no time as long as you keep practicing.
9: birdman I saw some of your matches vs melito's TL, really close game you had on Corneria but i did see some things you could've done better on try not to really too much on grabbing and just remember to stay patient. But Good job man
9: Mike Good job for your first tournament man making it outta pools isn't an easy feet.
9: PuNK Your getting there man, just like i said look for places where you can use reflector to deal with projectiles. Stay aware of your opponents habits. But good job man you'll start seeing better results real soon
9: Zanx For your first tournament you did good in making it out of pools. Just remember to try and not play in a pattern, rolls are good but don't overuse them to the point players start punishing them and you'll see yourself placing higher.
13: Will GGs man just try not to rush into the match too much. I know sonic's not easy to play against but keeping a cool head and looking closely to his moves you'll be able to pick out holes. But our matches were fun keep it up you'll get better the more you practice.
13: Delta Sorry that you kinda got gimped in pools but your matches were really fun to watch and your playing a lot smarter than you were before. Keep it up and next time you'll get'em.
17: Kid Crimson ? GGs man don't try to be too hard on yourself next time. it was your first tournament there's always room to improve just come every Saturday and we'll get you going in no time.

To everyone else Good Job and hope to see you guys again on Saturdays or at the next RXB.

ASF

Smash Rookie
love this tournament! Cant wait for the next one!
It was awesome playing with you guys!
Now, on to training with Lucario!

Top Bottom