• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Return of Rayku 10/22/11 Buford, Georgia; chaddd, druggedfox, Chinesah

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Special shoutout to kosine for convincing me to try my best to win when I didn't feel like playing anymore!

Good **** to everyone else, hope to have another one of these soon.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
lol josh thats funny. Yo sucks only these got recoreded fix dittos are boring to watch after a while I"ll look at chadd vs chinesah for now. There were some other hype matches beside these merc and roy vs rayku mike g full metal and etc.

Anyway chadd you mine uploading our fox ganon match on ys? You make my day if you did <.<

:phone:

chaddd

Smash Lord
lol josh thats funny. Yo sucks only these got recoreded fix dittos are boring to watch after a while I"ll look at chadd vs chinesah for now. There were some other hype matches beside these merc and roy vs rayku mike g full metal and etc.

Anyway chadd you mine uploading our fox ganon match on ys? You make my day if you did <.<

:phone:
I wasn't planning on uploading any friendlies because the only ones I have recorded are all of me vs someone else.

I only recorded those matches because I was hoping I might do something cool on tape. I didn't. haha.

IGiveUp

Smash Cadet
Hey I don't pay much attention to the GA smash scene, so this is probably a super nub question. Why did Chaddd go fox against DF?

IGiveUp

Smash Cadet
I don't think it's fair to say he gets ***** by Ganon. There are probably around 3-4 Ganons in the world who can beat him, and that's being generous.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
I don't think it's fair to say he gets ***** by Ganon. There are probably around 3-4 Ganons in the world who can beat him, and that's being generous.
Thanks ^_^

I used to get ***** by ganon, due to lack of experience (back at my first tournaments a year ago); Last time I played rockcrock I was beating him consistently, and my first set ever with linguini went 3-2 his favor with me SD'ing at 0. I'm pretty confident that I won't be losing to ganons in general anymore. I think chaddd's decision to go fox was definitely a good one.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Sorry man it wasn't because I was fighting you; I wasn't feeling well that day, and sheik takes a lot less physical effort. Next time I'll make sure to play you with a spacy.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Merc was there; he lost to rayku and nicaboy. He said something about a controller though so who knows what was up. I think both sets went to game 3 last hit, but I might be wrong

Top Bottom