• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr and Mrs SWF 2011

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
You put up with me to begin with.

Seriously though, am I really considered that bad of a poster?
:phone:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It was more in jest, you're a lot better than you were in the beginning.

rhan

Smash Hero
You realise this post contributed just as much to this thread as the discussion between me and Spelt right?
You realise I was just making sure you realise that your post didn't mean jack **** just like my post and this post following it.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Wait you actually know who that is? That's surprising for an American.

Unless you're talking about another Leon Best......

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Wait Dre watches the Premiership?

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Wait Dre watches the Premiership?
Yeah I watch the EPL, I'm a football nut.

Everyone is always so surprised that Fulham is my team, especially because I started following them before Mark Schwarzer came to the club.

Following a mid table team is so much more satisfying than hopping on the band-wagon and following one of the big 4 (or 5 now). There's always instant respect between mid-table followers.

I hate the Socceroos and their fans though. It was so annoying after the 2006 World Cup when we lost because of a dive, because all of these sore loser Aussies who had never followed football before the WC thought that Italy was the only diving team, and that Australian players never dived.

Chaco

Never Logs In
It's that pursuit of the Yellow Card, man. There's like a whole shpeel on it that I've given before, and I could do it again. To be honest though, there is no TL;DR version.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Yeah.

It's dumb.

I'm tired of it.

I guess it's cause like...everyone wants what they can't have ;)
Most gamers can't get any girl...period....

If anything, from what I've seen, asian girls are the girls gamers seem to get most, apart from girls with pale skin who like to think they're different. That's just my experience though....

rhan

Smash Hero
This discussion stemmed because I posted a relevant gif? Kinda disappointed.
It's just Dre. I guess it's cuz he's a "debater".
I suppose that's the title secretly known as talk **** on others for no reason.

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
I dunno, Baha managed to get me so there is proof right there that gamers can get girls. And I'm not Asian or pale, so your theory has been proven false.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
I'd argue that gamers can't get girls in high school. That changes when girls become women and realize that *******s don't make for good relationships.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
I never said gamers can't get anything else. That's why I specified it was my personal experience. I've dated non Asian girls and I'm technically a gamer.

And I didn't start a debate, I just made the point that gamers seem to have a thing for Asian girls, because so many of them here have pictures or clips of Asians.

It's pretty annoying that people see the debate title and automatically assume I'm a snob. It's as if I'm not allowed to make the same comments as others because of my title. Frotaz agreed with my comment and no one said anything to him.

And it's not as if I said there's anything wrong with dating Asians, I've dated two of them myself.

:phone:

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I dunno, Baha managed to get me so there is proof right there that gamers can get girls. And I'm not Asian or pale, so your theory has been proven false.
Yeah but Baha is also a doctor so that evens out.

Also, you can't forget the hairy palms. *****es love hairy palms.:awesome:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I want to win the cute one. BAD. Male or female IDGAF. MAKE ME PRETTY! *cries*

Hi, I'm Shorts (:

I like long walks on the beach and collecting Pokemon cards. I'm a pretty cheap date. I'll eat just about anything. My talents include cat wrangling, and not getting girlfriends.hmmmm I wonder why? I don't wear bathing suits, so I hope we can skip that catagory. Is there a night wear one?...

Umm, yeah. I want to win. My town would never had let boys play dress up, so this is my way to fill that void in my heart~

[COLLAPSE="Picture time"]

[/COLLAPSE]

Can I win now?

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Shorts youre adorableeee ; w; D'awwwwwwwww
:D

Who are these judges I need to impress? Is it just Teran? Or are there more secret judges?

Also, FROWN IF ****ING HOT. I don't know how old he is, or if I'm even allowed to say it. But it must be known.

Terwj is cute too~

Dre is HAWT. o:

SO is Mota!

I didn't know SWF was this cute. Fwaaaah~

Also, I'm American. That's why I'm a cheap date!

Teran used to be my SWF crush, now....I don't even know!?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'll try to post a picture up at some point. I have to pretty up for it though. When is the deadline?

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Shortie's post be mad cute in itself ;D

The love in this thread, it's sickening :bee:

frotaz37

Smash Lord
Bar, raised.
I'll give the other guys a chance to post their stuff 1st.

If I go now no one else will even bother.
Where do I claim my prize?
I guess I win all 4 titles. :D
do I win everything?
Give me my damn prize.
I will post mine as well, I'll top this off for sure.
I should post more pictures of me.
Aweee yeahhh I win.
this wont be topped.
I'm all America needs.
If I posted half naked this thread will have to close cuz I'd win and there wold be no more contest.
What this thread needs is a man with that bod.
AKA Me.
I'm still the sexiest.
I'll murder you all with nudes.
I'm mixed with black.

and the half black side of me starts at the waist downwardddddd.
I'm just sayin. I'd do me.
If that turned you one mine would totally rock your world. <3
Can I have my title now?
Can I win now?
What the hell.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Correlation between being beautiful (or the belief that one is beautiful) and le dushy? ;)

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
As a fanboy I say that Ramses/Brosuke must win. If he doesn't win, this contest will officially be declared corrupt.

The articles were criticising the humanities.

I'm a philosophy student, which obviously comes under humanities, and philosophy is one of the more particularly hated disciplines, even amongst other humanities.

I'm studying to be a philosopher of religion, and at least religion and God are big issues in the lives of many people, so that's my only 'saving grace', semi- pun intended.
Oh dear GOD, if I were present I would have helped them with bashing.

You do look very cute though!

Psychology is a joke, and everyone in the profession thinks they're so much better than everyone else, because they can sit in their chair for an hour and nod their head occasionally. :mad079:
Really? Here they like partying, drinking and having sex! :D Ok not all of them, only the majority.

:053:

rhan

Smash Hero
LOL Holy **** I seem conceited as hell. xD
85% trollin all day.

I'd still do me though.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
:D

Who are these judges I need to impress? Is it just Teran? Or are there more secret judges?

Also, FROWN IF ****ING HOT. I don't know how old he is, or if I'm even allowed to say it. But it must be known.

Terwj is cute too~

Dre is HAWT. o:

SO is Mota!

I didn't know SWF was this cute. Fwaaaah~

Also, I'm American. That's why I'm a cheap date!

Teran used to be my SWF crush, now....I don't even know!?
Horny devil.

Still nothing beats the first... wait

You never told me about this...

Since when did you have a crush? Oh wait, why am I surprised, I'm like cat nip for homosexuals.

Oh I actually came in to say competition is closed to entries and now I'm going to meditate on the entries to judge. By that I mean smoke a cigarette, watch some TV, play piano, forget, then remember and hurry some choices.

You all thought meditate meant something else, didn't you? A word that sounds similar, but you were wrong, just like your mamas were when they decided to have you.

SNAP

Top Bottom