• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCYSN4 - 11/12 - Oak Lawn, IL Kels Matt R Tink Andale

Scythe

Smash Master
the link for my mm wiht rob is broken i think and yo rob you don't mind if i post that set on falco boards? first time i've had a full set of mine online and you were exposing me all over the place in that set.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Sadly no, he didn't really play on the recording setup at all. It's too bad losers semis wasn't recorded, that was an amazing set.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'm not even gonna lie. I'd be way more interested/hyped if a Cosmo set with someone decent was here. That Zelda just tickles me in ways my Sheik cannot.

Kels I left some advice on the Puff MU in your second set with Andale.

Scythe

Smash Master
oh wow just noticed but that tom r mario ditto is def not me, I didn't enter and tom doesn't destroy me like that. I keep it respectable

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
Scythe he really got away from your standard pressure a lot. Falcons love to roll, so mix up grabs/movement pressure to bait it.

he got you with nair a lot when you lasered too close, I guess space lasers better or don't laser so much while you're moving in on his shield cuz you want to get close fast. If you're lasering and he's jumping either take space or stuff his approach with bair/utilt. High lasers sometimes mess with falcons cuz nobody does it and it beats short hop stuff.

stop double lasering from the edge so much when falcons close, he hits you and you die, learn ledgehop -> waveland or letgo -> shine -> waveland. It's not too hard and you getup almost for free.

fullhopping/double jumping in neutral position is generally bad, he can just get under you and uair or something.

game 3 you did a lot of tech -> shine and tech -> spotdodge which all falcons bait and he almost came back from it.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Go ahead Diego.

Kinda bummed about no Cosmo vids, too, but he seemed to prioritize speedrunning in a corner of the venue over getting his tourney matches recorded =\

Top Bottom