• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sore Thumbs "Black Saturday" 11-26-11 Singles Results

SoreThumbsVideoGames

Smash Cadet
1st: Lade
2nd: Yele
3rd: Keith
4th: XDeath
5th: David
6th: LJ
7th: Maddie
8th: Scotty
9th: Steven
10th: Chris
11th: Alex

OverLade

Smash Hero
Translated for Smashboarders

MK Banned. Unity Ruleset. Round robin 2/3

Singles
1st: RedHalberd :snake::falco:
2nd: Mampam :diddy::snake::dedede:
3rd: GDX :diddy:
4th: XDeath :olimar::dedede:
5th: D-Torr :zerosuitsamus::yoshi2:
6th:oLJo :snake:
7th: Maddie :diddy:
8th: Ganja :marth:
9th: Winge :wolf:
10th: NekoK :luigi2:
11th: Proxy Gator :dk2:

Doubles
1. RedHalberd & Ganja
2. GDX & D-Torr
3. Maddie & Riz
4. Mandy & Winge

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I played so many sets...I still wanted an overall bracket after RR though. oh well, this was better apex practice than NLL was

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Shout outs to my boys Ex Death and Winge for doing work.

Sorry i was not able to get out and play today guys. Keep doing what your doing.

Tampa and FGCU for top smash scenes in FL

2-DJeff

Smash Master

Sorry i was not able to get out and play today guys. Keep doing what your doing.

Tampa and FGCU for top smash scenes in FL
for scenes who play the most? yea sure yall can hold that in your mouth LOL

good job lade, mampam and keith, for holding down the black fort. lol but in all seriousness good job though

C.J.

Smash Master
Everyone plays everyone, compare records.

Think of pools. Only it's one GIANT pool. And that's the whole tournament.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
for scenes who play the most? yea sure yall can hold that in your mouth LOL
its not all that "LOL"

Tampa is doing alot of great things. They have recruited many new players and have found another place to hold tourneys.

The FGCU scene is active every week. With school wide tourneys every month and Open tourneys at least twice a semester.

oh and not to mention the school is going to pay for us to go to APEX 2012

LOL

2-DJeff

Smash Master
its not all that "LOL"

Tampa is doing alot of great things. They have recruited many new players and have found another place to hold tourneys.

The FGCU scene is active every week. With school wide tourneys every month and Open tourneys at least twice a semester.

oh and not to mention the school is going to pay for us to go to APEX 2012

LOL
Hold that. to your mouth LOL
your region will never be the best or even close (If that's what your referring to) lol. Maybe tampa but FGCU? ROFL

thats nice you guys are going to apex. what you want a pat on the back?

Exdeath

Smash Master
My characters are definitely :dedede: :olimar:. I'm pretty sure that I only won one game with Olimar. :laugh:

Good **** Exdeath and Dtorr!
Thanks guys! :)

I'm pretty sure I should be tied 4th but it's ok.
I think that I placed 4th and you placed 5th because I won the head-to-head.

I thought about it a bit and as it is it's GDX 3rd, me 4th, and you 5th, whereas if you'd beaten me then it would be you 3rd, GDX 4th, and me 5th, or if I'd beaten GDX then it would be me 3rd, you 4th, and GDX 5th.

/Triforce Carpool

your region will never be the best or even close (If that's what your referring to) lol. Maybe tampa but FGCU? ROFL

Tommy_G

Smash Champion

Who invited the 12 year old to the thread?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Who invited the 12 year old to the thread?
Yea I know. Why you here? No one likes you lol no joke. I mean me and viper talk ****. Mainly me ill admit viper. We respect each other in the end. For example I think his falco is pretty good. But when you talk your just annoying. You have nothing better to do so you start **** with people you don't even have a rivalry with or don't even know. Don't you got your degree? Go do something with your life please it be for the better for everyone. Me and viper has a rivalry. Ever since he challenge my crew to a crew battle back when I first started. We won but it was close. Mad respect to him. He makes fun of me I make fun of him blah blah. With you its like stop talking. Cancel your swf account and stop living of your parents. Your mad annoying.
Stop posting since you got your degree. Or are you got nothing better to do? I'm done not gonna argue with you because your mad annoying.
O and get better jokes. Please and work on your social side more *****.
@viper if your offended (which I doubt because your minks buddy ) I'm sorry.
Say what you gotta say bro.
But in all seriousness that's pretty cool your school is going to apex
:phone:

Tommy_G

Smash Champion

Lolz, you're mad cute.

Edit: Holy **** Viper, your school is paying you to go to APEX? How did you guys pull that off? That's really cool.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
@jeff ah I didn't see that

@tommy do u get off @ trolling every1? Cuz I swear ur probn the best I've seen @ it. I b lol'n my *** off @ u

DewDaDash

Smash Lord

imagine if 1 of em placed extremely well like top 30 or something. lmfao, pretty sure u'd never hear the end of it XD

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
well you imply that their region can never have players that come close to the best, pretty much implying they are bad <_<"

You'd never hear the end of it just cuz all of ur remarks would just be answered by remember that time at apex?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
well you imply that their region can never have players that come close to the best, pretty much implying they are bad <_<"

You'd never hear the end of it just cuz all of ur remarks would just be answered by remember that time at apex?
If you think I'm putting it that way then I would have said every region but sfl is bad. Lol which is not true. Its just some regions that arnt going to ever be top most likely due to inexperience. And it is true skill wise fcgu is not close to being the best. This game is almost dead. And rofl at the apex thing. That be legit.
edit: o and just because there bad here dosnt mean there not amazing oos due to certain states being free. Not naming any names but you know lol

OverLade

Smash Hero
Translated for Smashboarders

MK Banned. Unity Ruleset. Round robin 2/3

Singles
1st: RedHalberd :snake::falco: $66
2nd: Mampam :diddy::snake::dedede: $33
3rd: GDX :diddy: $17
4th: XDeath :olimar::dedede:
5th: D-Torr :zerosuitsamus::yoshi2:
6th:oLJo :snake:
7th: Maddie :diddy:
8th: Ganja :marth:
9th: Winge :wolf:
10th: NekoK :luigi2:
11th: Proxy Gator :dk2:

Doubles
1. RedHalberd & Ganja $40
2. GDX & D-Torr $20
3. Maddie & Riz
4. Mandy & Winge
edited with payouts

Mampam

Smash Ace
round robin was fun for once lol, but needs more people and a bracket next time lol

and needs to stop being free in certain mu's :laugh:

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Lol why would I never hear the end of it? I'm not saying there going to do bad. After all it is florida. :cool:

2-DJeff said:
If you think I'm putting it that way then I would have said every region but sfl is bad. Lol which is not true. Its just some regions that arnt going to ever be top most likely due to inexperience. And it is true skill wise fcgu is not close to being the best. This game is almost dead. And rofl at the apex thing. That be legit.
edit: o and just because there bad here dosnt mean there not amazing oos due to certain states being free. Not naming any names but you know lol

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Busted? Fcgu is free how am I busted? That dosnt mean theyre going to do bad oos. Considering that were a tough state.
I have no doubt in my mind they won't do bad. So uhh tommy found that job and stop living off your parents yet?
Still on my nutz? Lol

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Busted? Fcgu is free how am I busted? That dosnt mean theyre going to do bad oos. Considering that were a tough state.
I have no doubt in my mind they won't do bad. So uhh tommy found that job and stop living off your parents yet?
Still on my nutz? Lol

I don't need my parents to support me XD I'm not some poor, dumb little kid. I actually get money for being intelligent in school. My school pay me to attend. What do you do again? Some low level job making barely minimum wage? Lolz, enjoy that 0% tax bracket while your count your one dollar bills. I'll be writing checks.

2-DJeff

Smash Master

I don't need my parents to support me XD I'm not some poor, dumb little kid. I actually get money for being intelligent in school. My school pay me to attend. What do you do again? Some low level job making barely minimum wage? Lolz, enjoy that 0% tax bracket while your count your one dollar bills. I'll be writing checks.
Yea your right. Going to school is tougher and having a job to help me live (Because I dont wanna live off my dad ) is tough. I decided that since I am 20 now I can start doing things on my own. Yes its way harder but at the end of the day I am no *****. My parents won't help me because I made thos decision. amd not do what they want me to do. I don't want to be a engineer like my parents want me to be. I rather do something that I think is fun and get my degree in that. Like criminal justice. And btw I make a bit more then minimum wage.
I thought your nut hugging skills were better then that. Come at me with something more legit because all I hear is "blah blah your making it on your own blah blah" get at me my dude. Stay free.
O and btw I have a roommate that has ucf paying for him to go to school and hes living on his own because he knows he is old enough.
Edit:Arguing is dumb especially when your opposing person dosnt understand any situation because life has been given to him on a silver platter with no strings attached. You win tommy :). Argue in a mirror for awhile and you will have fun because you never can admit defeat. Even when your clearly wrong. Trust me argue in a mirror. You won't lose. peace *****. Done lol :laugh: and if you feel its unfair that I got to say what I wanted to say and had the laat word. Ill let you say what you need to say. Just dont get mad like last time if I don't wosh to follow up on your ignorance and arrogance.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yall need to slow your roll in this thread. Lets talk about something productive... like the next one :)

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Yea your right. Going to school is tougher and having a job to help me live (Because I dont wanna live off my dad ) is tough. I decided that since I am 20 now I can start doing things on my own. Yes its way harder but at the end of the day I am no *****. My parents won't help me because I made thos decision. amd not do what they want me to do. I don't want to be a engineer like my parents want me to be. I rather do something that I think is fun and get my degree in that. Like criminal justice. And btw I make a bit more then minimum wage.
I thought your nut hugging skills were better then that. Come at me with something more legit because all I hear is "blah blah your making it on your own blah blah" get at me my dude. Stay free.
O and btw I have a roommate that has ucf paying for him to go to school and hes living on his own because he knows he is old enough.
Edit:Arguing is dumb especially when your opposing person dosnt understand any situation because life has been given to him on a silver platter with no strings attached. You win tommy :). Argue in a mirror for awhile and you will have fun because you never can admit defeat. Even when your clearly wrong. Trust me argue in a mirror. You won't lose. peace *****. Done lol :laugh: and if you feel its unfair that I got to say what I wanted to say and had the laat word. Ill let you say what you need to say. Just dont get mad like last time if I don't wosh to follow up on your ignorance and arrogance.
This increasing size in your post clearly means you really want to have something to say, but it's clear you just talk, and talk, and talk about the same useless and pointless information you have been saying for forever. You're worse than Xaltis.

I haven't lived off of anything my parents have given me since I was 20ish. I already said this but I guess your head was stuck way too far up your *** to be able to read it like an intelligent and respectable person.

Why do you assume that everything was given to me? Because I'm white? Are you serious? It's more like I got scholarships because I'm not an infantile, pathetic ignoramus like yourself (look it up. I'm not defining those words for you.) Stay free kid.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Ignoramus: your say I don't know anything. Aka ignorant
infantile: calling me a baby
pathetic: saying I'm worthless.

There's no need for me to look up words that are commonly used. Well at least in washington State.
Edit:And any idiot can break down these words by sounding them out and figure out there root form.
Infantile=infant
Ignoramus=ignorant
and pathetic is a given.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I didn't call out a right or wrong here cause id rather not jump into e-arguments. Just your troll and non troll posts are so instigatory that I have to see you verbally battle someone literally in every single Florida thread and its getting old

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
So you're ok with letting 2-DJeff roam freely and run his little ***** fingers all over everyone's pride, but you have a problem with me defending them? Top tier priorities.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
What you gonna do? Throw me in jail? Lol. Stalking me and ****. Lmao GAAAAAYYY!!!
Don't worry about it keith. Its fine ill just ignore it because it seems halberd dosnt want this to continue.

Top Bottom