• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Requesting the return of brawlcustommusic.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
Have any of you been getting rather impatient with how long it's taking for brawlcustommusic.com to return? Post your reasons why here along with any concerns about it to show the manager of the site that there are many people who really miss the site and can't wait for much longer (but please be polite about it).

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
I don't know if simple flimsy wooden boards could really hit (much less touch) anyone through the internet (unless you're speaking metaphorically, in which I'd like to know what it means). But, on a side note, I saw what you said about having all of the files, and the "jealousy glare" was only to get your attention, considering what Flame Hyenard has recently told me. And, about what you said about the BRSTMs,..., a few questions that I had:

1. Think you can provide a web link for where they're all stored (and can be downloaded)?

2. Since you have all of the BRSTMs before the site went down, are the files sorted into individual folders based on what game they come from? (I don't want to download all of them if I don't have to.)

If you don't mind answering these, then it'll really help me with waiting for the site to return (once I download BrawlBox, and figure out how it works).

For question #1, if you haven't already done so, since you said that you had all of the BRSTMs up to date, I would thank you if you uploaded them onto your mediafire account (if you have one) and sort them by what game they come from and give me the link to it so I can access the songs from my favorite games (since MooseHunter doesn't have all of them up to date, no offense MooseHunter.).

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Is this thread REALLY needed?

It'll be up when moosehunter is ready for it to be up.

In the mean time, Mediafire won't kill anyone.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Actually, technically it does, due to both environmental and health reasons coming out of your computer and stuff, but then again, so does everything.

EVEN THESE FORUMS.

LC-DDM

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I'm a bit curious as well... I heard rumours that Brawlcustommusic was down for good. ._. Are they true or not?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
lmao.

Seriously.

You all act like bcm is a god given right.

Stop being lazy and loop your own damn music,

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
LC, THE SITE ISN'T GONE.
Even ask moosehunter.

And yes, Supreme. It's not that hard to loop.

LC-DDM

Smash Journeyman
Geez, sorry I actually wanted to know due to the bloody rumours. >_>

And I thank Supreme for the oh so friendly way he acted. <_<

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
If you guys are impatient, try using brawlbox. Believe me, it'll play brstm files like the site does (if you set the settings for it to do so). All you need are the brstm files.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Supreme said make your own instead of relying on the moosehunter's site all the time.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
:facepalm: Was this thread necessary? I need someone willing to run the site since I'm moving and won't be able to.

Also, who in the world would use brawlbox as a media player? The only advantage I see to it is that it's self-contained.

Cygnet

Smash Apprentice
All of the BRSTMs uploaded on BCM can be easily found using Google anyways, I think..... or at least that's what I've been doing in the downtime.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
its more of an issue you should take up with moosehunter personally and nothing we can do about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom