• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tetris: The Premiere League: Open For Business!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Tetris: The Premiere League
Terywj Tested; F8AL Approved

Welcome to Tetris: The Premiere League. What is the Premiere League, you ask? Well, it’s for the Tetris masters, the ones with unbelievable skill, a quirky attitude, and a fierce determination to be the best of the very best. This league is the go-to place to up your Tetris game, whether that’s improving your speed, combos, T-Spins, and everything in-between, this league has got you covered.

How It Works
After being signed up, you are free to challenge any other member who is actively participating in the league to a set (details below). Do not challenge someone who is already in a preexisting challenge. Additionally, you cannot challenge the same player consecutively. After the proper protocol upon set completion, scores will be updated, etc. etc. If you wanna be the best, then prove it to us with flawless victory after victory.

Rules
- Matchups are played on TetrisFriends’ Arena mode.
- Make the rooms private, so nobody accidentally enters and disrupts the match.
- Loadout maps are banned.
- Items are banned.
- Sets are best out of 15.
- Upon completion, both participants need to post the score (Ex: Player B won 8-2, I defeated Player E 8-4, etc.). If there's a dispute (seriously?), the matches will be replayed with a neutral spectator in the room.

Activity
- Be sure to add your opponent(s) on TetrisFriends well before your scheduled matches.
- After challenging someone, you have one week (7 days, 168 hours) to complete your set.
- Both players are equally responsible for trying to get their set done ASAP or at the most convenient time. Other people will be waiting to challenge and do not want to be held up.
- In the event where the set fails to be played, the person issuing the challenge receives a loss (0-8), and both players are shamed. For real.

Registration
Signing up is easy. Use the following format.
[collapse=Format]Smashboards: <Name>
TetrisFriends: <Name>
Timezone: <Timezone>[/collapse]

[collapse=Participatns]SWF: Terywj || TF: Terywj || EST
SWF: Nuris || TF: RaptorPants || EST
SWF: Choknater || TF: chokchok || PST || Facebook
SWF: Kirbyraeg || TF: Kirbyraeg || PST[/collapse]

[collapse=Standings]<N/A>[/collapse]​

Nuris

Smash Lord
I am really looking forward to this!
SWF: Nuris
TF: RaptorPants
TZ: EST

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
This needs some attention.

smashboards: kirbyraeg
tetrisfriends: kirbyraeg
timezone: pst

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hm. i think i forgot to subscribe to this thread, that's why i haven't been updated haha.

hm!

well i'm still down fo r ch allenges

yall scar ed? ;)

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
oh **** i haven't played arena in forever

vm me sometime after i come back from vegas, i'm a bit out of practice but down to play

John2k4

The End of an Era
Sadly, I do not think this tournament is going to continue.

Tery - if you want to re-open it, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom