• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pinkie Pie Productions Results - Dec 10th Dallas Fort Worth

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for coming out everyone! We are bringing back Melee to DFW. I look forward to seeing you all again at the next Pinkie Pie Productions! :D:D:D:D:D

Doubles
1: Waaaaves (Sybawaves & emilywaves) ($42.00)
2: Corgis are OP (Sethlon & UTDZac) ($18.00)
3: Giggle Squirt (Thor & Fishie) ($0.00)
4: Omegas of Domination (Zack & Penguin)
5: Stocktank (Colin & Drixenol)
6: No Goram Way (Lion <3 Ace & Jeff)

Doubles Round Robin

Singles

1: Sybawave ($45.00)
2: Thoraxe ($22.00)
3: Justin ($8.00)
4: Denti
5: Bic
5: emilywaves
7: Zack
7: Huy
9: TX0
9: Waterless FIshie
9: Adam
9: Crazy Squriel
13: Amp
13: Penguin
13: Colin
13: Dirxenol

Singles Bracket

Special shoutout to all the new players coming out and showing their stuff! Pics and more shoutouts to come later.

Winners

Moar pics

The Players

Top Three

Grand Finals

North Texas Folk

Venue Shot

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Sethlon and UTDZac left after doubles because of johns johns johns.

Shoutouts:
Sethlon: JOHNS. Way to dip on the first DFW tourney in like forever
UTDZac: Thanks for coming! I'm glad you finally got to check out the card shop I've been talking about :)
Team No Goram Way: <3 friends, thanks for playing in doubles after a bit of coercion.
1: Sybawave: I can't believe we let a scrubby out of towner come in and **** Dallas. This aggression will not stand. We will rise again and take over Houston (also, thanks for winning doubles with for me)
2: Thoraxe: Your Luigi is ****! I wish you had played a little more seriously in grand finals. We can't let Houston walk all over us. Also, we should play friendlies next time
3: Justin: Haha, come back from Chicago strutting your stuff. Good **** Justin
4: Denti: Ughhhh, that's twice you've beat me with your campy Puff. I will exact my revenge next time
5: Bic: Whoo, fun friendlies! We make a great team, esp since I LOVE grabbing people. You've got a lot of potential
5: emilywaves: get better
7: Zack: I don't think we played a lot, but i saw you play others and you're pretty good. I hope you come to more events and stuff cause I could see you getting pretty ****. Good **** man.
7: Huy: Those were some intense matches in singles. Man, your Falco is awesome, dunno how I managed to pull out a win. You should come to more events!
9: TX0: Didn't get to play much with you, thanks for coming out!
9: Waterless Fishie: You get better every time I see you. We must play more!
9: Adam: I wish we got to play friendlies together, thanks for coming out! I'll see you at the next tourney
9: Crazy Squriel & Amp: So it's not really a tournament unless something goes wrong. Thanks for being there to make it official :)
13: Penguin: We should have played more friendlies! Thanks for coming out!
13: Colin & Dirxenol: Always good to see new faces, come around to a a Smash fest and you guys will get better in no time
B91: Wow, you're a scrub for not entering my tournament. Oh well, you would have gotten ***** anyway :D

Pinkie Pie Productions will return! I'll be hosting another tourney probably in mid January after Apex. I expect to see ALL OF YOU there WITH MOAR SETUPS. But I had a great time, we will play more more more!!

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Emily: Oh I see. I guess next time that I have final projects to work on, an Ultimate MvC3 regional tournament six minutes away from my house, five people relying on me to come help them play a game I love, and a Smash tournament on the same day, I should just cut the Johns and skip out on Smash completely, eh?

Sybawave: Good **** running me and Zac over in teams. I hope you didn't win singles with Kirby :S

Thoraxe: Low tier dallas!! *fistbump*

Justin: Cool to see you again. I'll probly be holding a smashfest or two while you're here if you want to get some more games in!

Denti: If you start playing more, you could probably place even better than 4th ;)

Techzero: Thanks for coming down again! Sorry that I didn't have time to chill with you guys.

DoH: Actually, yeah, I don't think you've taught the people who played in singles yesterday a single thing. =P

Thoraxe

Smash Apprentice
Emily: ohhhh I was supposed to be serious? My bad, i guess i'll have to bring some pot next tourney or something, i'll be srs bsns next time. I liked the pic you took of us jumping, it really captures the essence of the tournament. but yeah, our little crew should be attending more smashfests and tournaments; we've all gotten a little rusty. We gotta do some zelda v sheik friendlies next time, oh yeah, and nice job with your production. DFW rising from the grave. new blood. tiger blood.

Sybawave: Wtf is a kirby dude? That was the first time i've had low tier **** flaunted in front of me with its **** out. My pride was a little wounded, but it was an interesting learning experience, and i guess i kind of deserve it maining :luigimelee: :awesome: But yeah, you're better than me at the moment... we'll see for how long that lasts... ggs come hang with us gangsta *** *****s down in the hood DFW SON

Sethlon: Hey, without your Roy, all of us here in the DFW metroplex were collectively embarrassed by a single Houston KIRBY. I mean, he beat me with fox too, but that's not the point. The point is, we're supposed to lead with our best foot forward, not turn the good foot around to go play MvC3 or some **** while the awkward flat foot that mains weegy gets stomped on, but i digress. I guess i'll just have to attend your smashfests more regularly and prepare to replace the good foot when it wants to go run around playing seizure inducing games on a whim. (Fist bump approved and received)

Thoraxe: mental note: Try harder.

Justin: It was a pleasure as always, we've both gotten better since last we played before the tourney, and to be honest, your Marth could have maybe taken the tournament if you wanted it. So yeah, let's keep on progressing at some smashfests and tournies while you're still in Texas. gg's
!

Denti: That brawl puff is brutal man. I was a little upset how our 3rd match ended, but sometimes it happens. gg's, keep on cheesing out all of those who oppose you.

Others: lol good friendlies and games and junk

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Emily: Oh I see. I guess next time that I have final projects to work on, an Ultimate MvC3 regional tournament six minutes away from my house, five people relying on me to come help them play a game I love, and a Smash tournament on the same day, I should just cut the Johns and skip out on Smash completely, eh?
Blegh, you should just do Smash. Nothing else in life is important.

Actually, maybe next time I'll bring a console and we can hook up UMVC3 or something to that HDTV in the corner? I do <3 all games.

Top Bottom