• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 1A [12/10/11] - KOREANDJ, BANKS, KEVINM, ELEN, MAFIA, SKLER [UPDATED]

Banks

Smash Hero
Diesel recording everything and is doing all the uploading, so only he would know.

I did however choose the color scheme and font size.

Elen

Smash Lord
Huge thank you to Dan. I know people don't always appreciate how much work it can be to get this stuff up. Thanks for being so diligent and committed. You're doing a great job, and I think next time we should definitely at least wave the venue fee for you!

Really looking forward to Skler vs me :D

Elen

Smash Lord
it's up there now

i didn't know skler used marth lol
Lol, that's because Skler would never use marth! That's Ryucloud vs me up there.

Skler used Link, and then switched to Samus :p

Skler

Smash Master
I swear, our match is going to be like watching drunk boxing. Somewhere between the randomness of the characters and the supreme madness that is the final game there will be much joy.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
not to sound stupid, but the pools matches on the recording setup were saved right? I did terrible against mafia (lol bad sheik day) but i really wanna see the other sets i played there. I played a total of 4 sets there i think...

Good stuff to desiel for the fast uploads tho, much faster than i was able to get the moose stuff up lol

:phone:

Elen

Smash Lord
I swear, our match is going to be like watching drunk boxing. Somewhere between the randomness of the characters and the supreme madness that is the final game there will be much joy.
It was a VERY special set. It was the only proper way I could have ever defeated you.

Banks

Smash Hero
did you guys play that on the recording set? I remember seeing skler using samus when I was standing nearby, but I thought it was on one of those TV's on the side of the table. could be remembering wrong tho

Banks

Smash Hero
Nice, that Tourney-Samus will get to live on for eternity.

He busted out Ganon too, but it was sadly not recorded

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
Elen, I don't have a file named "elen vs skler" so it was possibly part of another file. What matches was it between?

Shadowball, yeah, I recorded the whole pool. I can upload the whole thing as a video if you want.

Spife and Aber, your set is up. Bobby just hasn't linked to it yet.

Spife

Smash Master
word, I'm subbed to you but new youtube is strange and confusing...and not showing me that set in my feed zz

Wait I don't see it on twist448.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
@ diesel: however you wanna upload it is fine with me, i'm not the demanding sort lol. I believe i was the only one in the pool that played black marth + white\black sheik (the one mafia *****... who was inexplicably dairing a lot). I'll keep an eye whenever you can get them up is fine.

@ bolt: he didn't use marth against spife tho, he used fox. His fox isn't bad per say (better than mine i'm sure) but spife pretty much stole all his lunch money in that set. *shrug*

*EDIT* i will say based off of the matches i watched Aber play that his marth is better than his fox tho

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
it was a knee jerk reaction and i still feel dumb for it lol

i gave another dollar(i think) and we restarted, i took the damage i had when i ragequitted, then sd'd 3 times because battlefields edge is ********, esp for mewtwo's teleport.

The second round on FD took nearly 7 minutes. He won lol we're doing it again i can beat him.

\derailing the thread

Top Bottom