• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Help Sharky Eat Free at APEX Fund: EATING MMs!!!

Sharky

Smash Master
I'll keep it real simple for you guys:

1. You name the food (nothing with olives, that's all for restrictions)

2. First to finish gets their meal paid for by the other.

3. Sharky eats for free :D

Also, I heard there was some sort of eating challenge at those trailer food stands by the venue, anyone know about this?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
R U Hungry is the food truck and they have a challenge there. It's within walking distance of the venue. Place was so good from what I remember last Apex.

:phone:

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
I'll keep it real simple for you guys:

1. You name the food (nothing with olives, that's all for restrictions)

2. First to finish gets their meal paid for by the other.

3. Sharky eats for free :D

Also, I heard there was some sort of eating challenge at those trailer food stands by the venue, anyone know about this?
Eat 5 fat sandwiches in 45 min and you get to create and name a new fat sandwich.

:phone:

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Fortunatenly for Sharky, there are no players coming from Ethiopia.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
if it was AMOUNT of food, rather than how quickly one can consume it, I'd be down... We had this talk at Pound V sharky :)

Sharky

Smash Master
lmao true, well how about we both try out that challenge at R U Hungry together? It's basically an amount challenge lol

t3h Icy

Smash Master
if it was AMOUNT of food, rather than how quickly one can consume it, I'd be down... We had this talk at Pound V sharky :)
That's because you cheat with your super fast digestive system and leave eggs all over the place.

Top Bottom