• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Johns 12/17

PK Webb

Smash Champion

Battlecow

Play to Win
What new **** was m2k doing that he didn't want studied (if anything)?

If he really does have something he doesn't want discovered... Apex hype in a major way.

Renth

Smash Hero
m2k when i met him back in 05 never wanted recorded, stays true to today. Move along. nothing new here.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I think... DoH should be the one to mention in regard to attending both of those events... dude drove like 37 million hours this weekend.

Zoler

Smash Ace
What new **** was m2k doing that he didn't want studied (if anything)?

If he really does have something he doesn't want discovered... Apex hype in a major way.
Sounds like when Armada was preparing his YL ;) maybe he has something.. nah probably not

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
people shouldn't be allowed to opt out recording. its not fair he can study others, but not the other way around. u win money from the community, and u at least owe the community that little..

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
doh what's your channel

m2k can do whatever he wants, he's m2k. it's whoever has the strongest will in these types of situations

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
people shouldn't be allowed to opt out recording. its not fair he can study others, but not the other way around. u win money from the community, and u at least owe the community that little..
That's a decent point, but hasn't he contributed more than enough?

:phone:

PB&J

Smash Hero
doh or who ever uploaded the m2k vids private. can i be added to "allowed to watch list" im sure jason would allow it. my youtube name is pbnj2323,thanks in advance

LLDL

Smash Hero
If they're on private on MAN, I'm making them public. If it's on DoH's channel, it's whatever. His choice lol.

randomcombo0

Smash Rookie
i was at the tournament he didnt want peepee to study his fox so next time they played he would have a slightly new playstyle

Top Bottom