• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibriks MM Side Pot BIG BANG BANANZA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I am accepting ALL mm's at this tourny, considering it's most likely my LAST ONE!!!!!

In anycase, i had this crazy idea and i think ya'll really gona like it!

I'm gona be carrying a lil notepad with me THE ENTIRE WEEKEND

Anyone interested in MMing me, it must be for no less than FIVE dollars!!

Why?

Because for every MM i WIN, i will take 1 dollar from my winnings and put it into a seperate PRIZE pool to the NEXT person to beat me in a MM!

What does this mean?

If i were to go on a 5 MM win streak, and you then put up 5 bucks in a MM, and you win, you not only get the 5 bucks from me, but the additional 5 bucks from the seperate PRIZE pool!

I will be documenting every single MM i do in a little notebook, just to make sure you know it's accurate, i'm asking EVERYONE who mm's me to ENSURE i document it before handing ANY money over should i win.

just so people don't wait out the prize pool till the end of the tourny/make sure the prize pool actually does build up:

whatever is in the prize pool by the beginning of the singles BRACKET, I'm keeping!

WHOS UP FOR MY LAST.... BIG BANG?! (yes thats a big bang theory reference)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
ally i'll get u eventually no worries

dont u wana wait for that prize pot to build up anyways? ;)

oh and im always down for bo5's btw

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
oh new idea, just so people don't wait out the prize pool till the end of the tourny/make sure the prize pool actually does build up:

whatever is in the prize pool by the beginning of the singles BRACKET, I'm keeping!

people are also welcome to keep trying should they fail the first time! (tho im gona say take turns if someone else is waiting to play)

Mprime

Smash Ace
I figured but ally said leggo as well, never heard that term used elsewhere but child building blocks and waffle comercials so i just felt a tad confused in general

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom