• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Story of Will and his fight for the jungle!

Xaltis

Smash Hero

Disclaimer: I did not fully come up with this idea myself so as quoted by Will this is the sequence of events that created this story: Nairoby Quezada shakes Otori's hand, William Michael Walsh notices his elongated posture and calls him lanky, Jason Zimmerman ascertains a series of profound correlations, Will is now likened to Lanky Kong, Taylor Rose is inspired to retell the tale of the jungle. And with that the story begins.

Hello there smashers, I have a story to tell you. It is a about a smasher that we all or many of us know. His name is William Michael Walsh aka Will. Now for those of you that do not know, Will plays DK, and as a DK player he fights for the jungle!

Now as a young boy Will lived in this jungle happily, he would spend his days swinging on vines, eating bananas and breaking boulders with a single punch. He also wore a tie because even as a young boy, Will would always make sure he dresses nice. Even if he's only wearing a tie.

During his teen years, Will would go to the gym 6 times a day. And by gym I mean I mean lifting up boulders and throwing them far distances and breaking open coconuts by punching them. He would break open at least 100 coconuts a day and throw 50 boulders for his daily routine. A balanced meal for Will would be some bananas coconut mil and maybe some other fruits. After doing this for several years Will became a fit dazzling man.

Now of course there can't always be good times in life as you all know. And as you would guess, Will had trouble coming his way. At one out of state tournament. While Will was away from his banana horde another smasher paid a visit to his place and made off with all of his bananas (Typical DK story... >_> )

You guessed it, it was Mew2King the man who everyone should know by now. Now M2K has always had a history of liking Nicole Will's team partner. No one knew this though it was a secret love. As times went on, M2K realized that this love would never happen. Growing furious with rage M2K made his decision. "If I can't have love, then nobody should be able to!" M2K built some kind of death ray that somehow ran on the power of golden bananas. So there was only one way to get it up and running.

After coming to the venue from their hotel room Will's team partner Nicole had told Will about what had happened.

Nicole had found part of M2K's shoe lace it smelled like MVD's tropical fruit it hair. Will was furious to find out that all of his food for his days at the out of state tourney was gone. He would not take this and since he was at an out of state tourney he gathered up a few of his friends to help him track down M2K.

Dfear was the first person Will approached to help him cause Dfear may not be his strongest friend or smartest friend. Dfear was still a funny guy and was quick on his feet. After Will and Nicole filled in Dfear on the situation Dfear thought of 1 person that he would always like to have with him at these kinds of times.

And that person was Xaltis. Luckily Xaltis saw M2K with the golden bananas and was on the way to tell Will that M2K was heading off towards Will jungle and heard M2K say something about using the power of the golden bananas to power up his death ray to destroy the jungle. They shouldn't waste anytime trying to catch up to M2K to save their jungle.

Will thought of a plan. He sent Xaltis and Dfear to go after M2K and him and Nicole would go find the rest of the crew. Will and Nicole quickly set out to find their crew and luckily enough one of their friends was close by.

Nairo one of the other crew members was nearby them playing the trombone and doing dash attacks, hitting everyone in his way. Will grabbed Nario's extended arm and pulled him to them. Will and Nicole explained everything to him and Nario agreed to help. Will told Nicole and Nario to go to the exit of the venue and wait for him while he went to fetch the last member of their crew.

Nario: "But he already went to try and help already." Nario said to Will before Will ran off.

Will: "Oh well then I guess we better go meet up with the others."

So Will, Nicole, and Nario set off to meet up with the rest of their friends and stop M2K from destroying their jungle. Will all of them be able to stop the legendary M2K? Or Will M2K win this fight and destroy the jungle and then the rest of the world so there would be no love anymore? And where was their last friend at and just who was that friend? Find out in Part 2!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Will all of them be able to stop the legendary M2K? Or Will M2K win this fight and destroy the jungle and then the rest of the world so there would be no love anymore? And where was their last friend at and just who was that friend? Find out in Part 2![/SIZE]​

i get it

:awesome:

Top Bottom