• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London "Out of Con'Trolls' (1/14) ft Leffen, Pepito, Fuzzyness, PPro, all commentated

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Sorry this is a bit late, but here are the tourney VODs from my stream.

I had to do most of the commentary myself, and ended up doing 12 whole hours alone, so I'm not the best commentator ever but I did my best. We were on the front page of twitch.tv during alot of this so we had up to 1600 live concurrent viewers so I spend a good amount of the time simply explaining the game.

For Singles Pools, we got the best match or two from each pool on stream. Most important Singles Bracket matches were streamed.

Singles Pools Pt 1: http://www.twitch.tv/peefsmash/b/305790513
Singles Pools Pt 2+ Friendlies and Melee talk: http://www.twitch.tv/peefsmash/b/305790623

Singles Bracket Pt 1: http://www.twitch.tv/peefsmash/b/305791074
Singles Bracket Pt 2: http://www.twitch.tv/peefsmash/b/305791206
Singles Bracket Pt 3 + Doubles Grand Finals: http://www.twitch.tv/peefsmash/b/305791290

I hope you enjoy! If you want to highlight certain sections (certain sets), feel free to do so!

Tamoo

Smash Master
57 minutes on
Peef tries to talk
Fuzzyness: Blah blah blah
Peef tries to talk again
Fuzzness: Blaaaaargh
Peef's frustration levels gradually rises

Standard Fuzzyness ;)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
OMG nobody watch the SC2 vids its pitiful. Been off for 5 seasons trying to make a comeback =[

Tamoo I remember that hahah

leffen

Smash Champion
lololololol

I shouldn't have entered melee singles when focusing on brawl to say the least ;D

also this tournament schedule somehow made Apex look well run... ALL TOURNAMENT SPLIT (we knew when bracket started for all games that there were no way we could finish any game xD)

****ing terrible LOL.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
His play would slowly get better once he would start a Melee set.

And the tournament schedule was garbage for sure. We didn't get to see the grand finals of a tournament.

Battlecow

Play to Win
His play would slowly get better once he would start a Melee set.

And the tournament schedule was garbage for sure. We didn't get to see the grand finals of a tournament.
It looked like it got worse, actually. vs VA he gets a solid win game 1, stays pretty even game 2 and would have maybe had a chance if not for the SD, game three VA ****s on his face.

Likewise, he starts off strong against fuzzy and loses two in a row at the end.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I thought his play was bad vs Fuzzy in the beginning, but gets better. Not really concerned about results, but talking from quality of play, I think his play against Fuzzy in the first 2 games was his weakest.

Battlecow

Play to Win
So you're saying that VA is simply better than him to the extent that even when leffen's playing at his peak late in the set, VA can dominate him?

Seems reasonable.

leffen

Smash Champion
I didnt give a **** about this tournament, 300% honest
Whatever, here are my just as honest johns.

I had zero motivation in any set, so I lost. I was sick (fever+cold that lasted a week) and I slept 1 hour ON THE FLOOR
because we had no room where we where housed. In other words, knowing that I'd never be able to play well I just decided to focus on doing well in brawl...

Vs VA I sandbagged way too hard and when I realized that I was facing Pepito next round (who needed money really really badly, who I teamed with in brawl and who fortfeit brawl singles when he realized he was up against me) I honestly didnt care anything about if I lost or not.
I couldve counterpicked rainbow cruise but went dl64 instead where I didnt camp lmaooo

Vs fuzzyness I came with literally less than a minute pause from brawl doubles and by that time I was so exhausted (the tournament was supposed to end hours ago at that point and we knew it would never finish) so I just couldnt muster the strength to play to my potential and lost.

I hate to john but im just writing this to stop myself from falling asleep so I wont miss my bus (pulled an all nighter and omw to a tournament) and you were debating it anyway.

This may seem as just bull**** johns but so be it. To note however, I did destroy pepito and ivp in a serious bo5 set. Both where 3-0, (the day after when everyone had slept and where warmed up)...

Go ahead and call me on anything really, Im not trying to excuse my losses, I could have planned better to ensure a better performance and I guess thats my fault. Just stating some facts that youll probably flame me for lol.
Gz to VA and Fuzzyness for beating me. I'll be back or smth.

leffen

Smash Champion
no need to explain yourself leffen. just looks insecure.
No ****.

I dont really give damn about what ppl will think lol
Have at it if you wish guys

Oh and gf was played out.
first set was 3-1 and the second one smashwas 3-2 m, ended in a random fsmash

leffen

Smash Champion
no need to explain yourself leffen. just looks insecure.
No ****.

I dont really give damn about what ppl will think lol
Have at it if you wish guys

Oh and gf was played out.
first set was 3-1 and the second one 3-2, was dead even and ended in a random fsmash

Mr-R

Smash Champion

I had zero motivation in any set, so I lost. I was sick (fever+cold that lasted a week) and I slept 1 hour ON THE FLOOR
because we had no room where we where housed. In other words, knowing that I'd never be able to play well I just decided to focus on doing well in brawl...

Vs VA I sandbagged way too hard and when I realized that I was facing Pepito next round (who needed money really really badly, who I teamed with in brawl and who fortfeit brawl singles when he realized he was up against me) I honestly didnt care anything about if I lost or not.
I couldve counterpicked rainbow cruise but went dl64 instead where I didnt camp lmaooo

Vs fuzzyness I came with literally less than a minute pause from brawl doubles and by that time I was so exhausted (the tournament was supposed to end hours ago at that point and we knew it would never finish) so I just couldnt muster the strength to play to my potential and lost.

I hate to john but im just writing this to stop myself from falling asleep so I wont miss my bus (pulled an all nighter and omw to a tournament) and you were debating it anyway.

This may seem as just bull**** johns but so be it. To note however, I did destroy pepito and ivp in a serious bo5 set. Both where 3-0, (the day after when everyone had slept and where warmed up)...

Go ahead and call me on anything really, Im not trying to excuse my losses, I could have planned better to ensure a better performance and I guess thats my fault. Just stating some facts that youll probably flame me for lol.
orrrr pepito is just better

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
For someone who says "I don't care about what other people think" as much as you, you sure spend a lot of time defending yourself from what other people think.

:troll:

Tekk

Smash Lord
good **** to VA pepito and IVP, great matches on the stream.
leffen I can't wait to see you play Baxon ;)

takieddine

Smash Master
/trolloloolol

PEEF cant commentate.

Leffen johns.

Cactuar Trolls.

Move along, nothing to see here...

Baxon will **** Leffen, get that ALGERIAN$$

VA

Smash Hero
For someone who says "I don't care about what other people think" as much as you, you sure spend a lot of time defending yourself from what other people think.

:troll:
"I don't care what other people think"

followed by

"blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah"

leffen

Smash Champion
rather: bnlablalbalbalblablablahablahbalh

then

I dont care

as I said, I wrote it to not fall asleep lmao

it was pretty obvious that everyone were just gonna go screaming JOHNSJOHNSJOHNS
without actually pointing out anything specific that wasnt true
but whatever lol

glad to see you're still proud of your victory VA, I've never seen someone be so happy irl (and then you posted it on the boards 4101212 times lol)

Paju

Smash Journeyman

then

I dont care

it was pretty obvious that everyone were just gonna go screaming JOHNSJOHNSJOHNS
but whatever lol

glad to see you're still proud of your victory VA, I've never seen someone be so happy irl (and then you posted it on the boards 4101212 times lol)
I just don't get it that why you keep explaining your losses, especially if you don't care what others think about you. Many others have legit reasons for their losses too, but they still don't john everytime they lose to someone. Just congratulate the other player for his/her rightfully earned victory over you (doesn't matter why you lost, it's always your fault you lost) and try to win next time. Of course it's good to think why you lost so you can win next time, but you still don't need to say that to everyone. Nor do you need to keep saying how good player you are to everyone all the time as everyone already knows it. It just makes you look like a complete douchebag.

And just let VA be happy if he performs well. He deserves it. No need trying to take that away from him. You wouldn't probably like it either if you accomplished something and no one gave you credit for it and just tried to take it away from you by making johns (doesn't matter if they are true or not).

Edit: And oh yeah. Congratulations Pepito for your (first?) tournament win!

VA

Smash Hero

then

I dont care

but whatever lol

What did I post exactly?

Your johns on the day were even worse "I wanted to play even more UK players" then didn't even play me in one single friendly.

I'm not so pleased anymore because you're acting like a little brat about it. I was pleased at the time because I defied expectation and it was important for me to do so in front of the UK crowd for my own reasons. I had no previous idea of how good you are other than what people are said. Just learn to lose and move on.

And thanks Niko :)

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Leffen, I don't think Ive heard of you talking about a match you lost without johning. Why is that?

Battlecow

Play to Win

Do you understand what "no johns" means and why it's a critical part of the community and the way we view the game? Don't say you hate to john. You had a list of johns longer than Sweden after Apex, and I specifically said before the tournament that you were going to do poorly and then john about it, because I know your type.

Oh, wait, everything you say on smashboards is an elaborate troll designed to critique the retardedness of the community. I forgot.

What a ****ing class act.

Mahone

Smash Champion
"I don't care what other people think"

followed by

"blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRnRX85tQu4

Battlecow

Play to Win
Great stream/vids, peef.

Commentating for 12 hours is hard lol, they should've given you a helper or two.

j3ly

Smash Champion
You had a list of johns longer than Sweden after Apex, and I specifically said before the tournament that you were going to do poorly and then john about it, because I know your type.

Oh, wait, everything you say on smashboards is an elaborate troll designed to critique the retardedness of the community. I forgot.

What a ****ing class act.

this is a fantastic post which applies to so many people on this website!

Top Bottom