• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tyler, TX - POWER RANKINGS UPDATE!!! #disney #minifoxislegendary

Labernash

Smash Lord
So like.

Tyler.

What's up?

Tyler, Tx, is pretty legit. We are the most manly city in Texas. And we time people out at tourneys where "stalling is banned" because we don't care. Infact, poop on the rules. Because we're manly. Our women are manly. They don't shave their armpits because Tyler is such a manly city.

We have atleast 25 scrubs in this city. Like, really. Scrubs. Worse than me. S-C-R-U-B-S. SCRUBS! But.... We still reaaap allz dem fooz bout dem suckas who fink dey gewd at dis gaem.

We need VENUES!!! Let's find some. Over tea! For every venue that somebody gets a hold of and has them agree to a tourney, I will treat them to LUNCH!!

FREE FOOD!!!

Known Possible Venues:
Art of Gaming
Tyler Library

TYLER TX PR!

Biographies -

Minifox - Little is known of this warrior. She has had impacts on random people over the years. Many people know the name, yet tremble at the power. Much like the character she uses, high power, small package. It was once recorded that a Pheonix laid eggs in the core of the earth and one of the eggs had something named Minifox inside. Minifox's rage was too strong to be held in the middle of the world, so she broke through and killed all the dinosaurs with her battle cry alone. Now, Minifox holds a fearsome grasp on the Manliest City in Texas.

Labernash - Born in the southern isles of the West Indies, this handsome man believes he can fly. He trains everyday, and is slowly growing a pair of wings. He enjoys many things, like Wario. Mostly Wario. And Pizza. And flying. He can fly. He is an adventurer, and has discovered many ancient artifacts across the globe which has made him a multi-millionaire. He is a Super Saiyan, Jedi, and a Cyborg, and has stopped all kinds of evil across the galaxy. He once violated a Birdo.

Psychoace - Created from molten lava, this creature of unknown origins has destroyed many ancient civilizations. His age is unknown, but is speculated to be atleast 4,000 years old. In recent millenia, he found out what it ment to love, when he met Joseph Stalin. The two started a communistic reign in Russia around the year 1928, in which Psychoace controlled backstage. He eventually went crazy and killed Stalin, and moved to Tyler to start a new Facist regime with the Smashers there. He has taken upon a human form, and now has sex with a different girl every night.

Ravemaster - This man entails a very secretive life. Some say he used to be part of a "family" in Chicago. Others say he is a seasoned CIA veteran who single-handedly saved the earth from Alien Invasion. Some say he is a Greil Mercinary. But, his true history is a shady mystery. Regardless of his past, he has now decided to settle down and start a family. Some have wondered his true intentions with this, as he IS an Ike main after all. He could be starting a whole new gang that will leave a bloody stain on Canadian history.

Tawko - A talkshow host on Satalite Radio, Tawko is the jazzy DJ who gives the people what they want. His actually a practicing warlock, who has cast many a spell on his committed listeners. He is also said to be part dragon. He eats souls, and puts babies in blenders. Be warned, this man is dangero..... Ack...... EVERYBODY LIKES TAWKO. WE MUST ALL BOW AT HIS FEET.

Mr. Game and Watch - A transgender prostitute. He has recently discovered "furries" namely, Lucario furries. Banned from the smashboards and insecure about his terrible Jigglypuff, this... man(?) serves the Burger King and Dairy Queen. He is high up in the ranks of their personal "entertainment." Gdubz, as they call him, smells of pure acetone, and enjoys any pictures of Nickolodeon star, Arianna Grande that he can fap to.

Lolololololol

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Tyler Video Archive!

[collapse=Minifox]
[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p2jlYB6TM4[/url]

:olimar: vs. Rave :lucario: 12/8/12

:olimar: vs. icecream :metaknight: 12/8/12

:olimar: vs. Type Ex :falco: 12/8/12

:olimar: vs. Poppa :kirby2: 12/8/12

:olimar: vs. Gunnermaniac :metaknight: and :pikachu2: 12/8/12

:olimar: vs. LinkX :fox: game 1 5/1/11
:olimar: vs. LinkX :fox: game 2 5/1/11

[/collapse]

[collapse=icecream]
:metaknight: vs. Labernash :wario: 12/17/12

:metaknight: vs. minifox :olimar: 12/8/12

:metaknight: vs. Tawko :snake: 12/8/12

:jigglypuff: vs. Lun4 :toonlink: 12/8/12

:metaknight: vs. Chuck Nasty :metaknight: 12/8/12

:ganondorf: vs. ALSM :link2: 4/21/12

:jigglypuff: and :falco: vs. ALSM :metaknight: 4/21/12

:yoshi2: vs. C.S. Dinah :peach: 4/21/12

:yoshi2: vs. Leaf :pikachu2: 2/21/12
[/collapse]

[collapse=Rave]
:ike: vs. Lun4 :toonlink: 12/8/12

:ike: vs, Psychoace :falcon: 12/8/12

:lucario: vs. Minifox :olimar: 12/8/12

:ike: and :lucario: vs. Psychoace :metaknight: 12/8/12

:lucario: vs. Type Ex :wolf: 12/8/12

:ike: and :lucario: vs. Mark :zerosuitsamus: 12/8/12

:ike: vs. Disqo Bunny :pt: 10/06/12

:ike: vs. Labernash :ike: 10/06/12
[/collapse]

[collapse=Tawko]
:snake: vs. icecream :metaknight: 12/8/12

:snake: vs. Mew :falco: 12/8/12

:snake: vs. Lun4 :toonlink: 12/8/12
[/collapse]

[collapse=Psychoace]
:falcon: vs. Rave :ike: 12/8/12

:falcon: vs. Poppa :kirby2: 12/8/12

:metaknight: vs. Rave :ike: and :lucario: 12/8/12

:metaknight: vs. Okuser :snake: :diddy: and :metaknight: 12/8/12

:falcon: vs. Mark :zerosuitsamus: 12/8/12

:falcon: and :metaknight: vs. Lun4 :toonlink: 12/8/12

:falcon: and :metaknight: vs. Labernash :bowser2: and :kirby2: 12/8/12

:metaknight: vs. Labernash :kirby2: 12/8/12

:metaknight: vs. Raze :pit: 10/06/12
[/collapse]

[collapse=Lun4]
:toonlink: vs. Rave :ike: 12/8/12

:toonlink: vs. icecream :jigglypuff: 12/8/12

:toonlink: vs. Tawko :snake: 12/8/12

:toonlink: vs. Psychoace :falcon: and :metaknight: 12/8/12

:toonlink: vs. Poppa :kirby2: 12/8/12
[/collapse]

[collapse=Poppa]
:kirby2: vs. Okuser :metaknight: 12/8/12

:kirby2: vs. Psychoace :falcon: 12/8/12

:kirby2: vs. Mark :zerosuitsamus: 12/8/12

:kirby2: vs. Minifox :olimar: 12/8/12

:kirby2: vs. Lun4 :toonlink: 12/8/12
[/collapse]

[collapse=Mark]
:zerosuitsamus: vs. Gunnermaniac :falco: and :pikachu2: 12/8/12

:zerosuitsamus: vs. Poppa :kirby2: 12/8/12

:zerosuitsamus: vs. Rave :ike: and :lucario: 12/8/12

:zerosuitsamus: vs. Psychoace :falcon: 12/8/12
[/collapse]

[collapse=Demetrius]
NOTHING yet
[/collapse]

[collapse=Labernash]
:wario: vs. icecream :metaknight: 12/17/12

:kirby2: vs. Psychoace :metaknight: 12/8/12

:bowser2: and :kirby2: vs. Psychoace :falcon: and :metaknight: 12/8/12

:ike: vs. Rave :ike: 10/6/12

:kirby2: vs. Y.b.M. :kirby2: :sheik: and :snake: 4/21/12

:wario: vs. Neon :dk2: 4/21/12

:wario: vs. Neon :dk2: 2/20/12

:wario: vs. Illmatic :peach: 2/20/12
[/collapse]

Tournament Archive

Who's Tyler? 1
7/27/12
17 entrants:
1. Denti :olimar:
2. UTDZac :gw:
3. PrETTY_LaDY(disqo) :diddy: :dk:
4. Limbo :metaknight:
5. Okuser :snake: :metaknight:
5. Labernash :kirby2:
7. ShoeS :olimar: :kirby2:
7. Rave :Ike: :lucario:
9. Minifox :pikachu2: :olimar:
9. Psychoace :falcon: :metaknight:
9. Didact :gw:
9. Tawko :snake:
13. Eduardo :lucas:
13. SonivWare :sonic:
13. icecream :jigglypuff:
13. R3gul0 :kirby2:
17. Lun4 :toonlink:

Who's Tyler? 2
10/06/12
18 entrants:
1. Infinity :metaknight:
2. Denti :olimar:
3. ALSM :metaknight:
4. Gunner :pikachu2:
5. Okuser :metaknight: :snake:
5. Limbo :metaknight:
7. Rave :ike: :lucario:
7. icecream :metaknight:
9. ShoeS :olimar:
9. Tyler :olimar:
9. Braylen :falco:
9. Raze :pit:
13. Disqo(drop out) :noone:
13. Tawko :snake:
13. Psychoace :falcon: :metaknight:
17. SpeacilK :marth: :kirby2:
17. Mark :shiek:
17. Bien :mario:

Who's Tyler? 3
12/8/12
13 entrants:
1: Jnig ($42.00) :wario:
2: Gunner ($21.00) :pikachu2: :metaknight:
3: Chuck Nasty ($7.00) :metaknight: :dedede:
4: Dakpo(typ ex) :falco:
5: Mew :falco:
5: Minifox :olimar:
7: Okuser :metaknight: :snake:
7: TM icecream :metaknight: :jigglypuff:
9: TM Tawko :snake:
9: TM Poppa :kirby:
9: TM Lun4 :toonlink:
9: TM Rave :ike: :lucario:
13: TM Mark :zerosuitsamus:
13: TM Psychoace :metaknight: :notfalcon:

East Texas Fight Club Round 1:(HECK YA NEW SERIES)
2/16/13
19 entrants1: Denti ($66.50)
2: Gnes ($19.00)
3: Dakpo ($9.50)
4: fogo
5: ALSM
5: Labernash
7: Minifox
7: iceCream
9: keys
9: PsychoAce
9: Nintendofreak
9: popertop
13: Special K
13: Vincent
13: Lun4
13: LaPlante
17: ETFC|MikeOHara
17: Rave
17: Zero

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I've been to Tyler. It's alright.

:phone:

Labernash

Smash Lord
Tyler hosts nolimar tourneys. We da bess.

We've also been known to ban Sonic and turn all items on. If Items are off, we ban MK.

I know........

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Sweet. But I'm like 98% opposed to having tournaments at that *****es place lol. Drew said he's going to talk to the guy at our comic place that just started up, and see if we can do something there. We've had a few at our library as well.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-of-Gaming/135701663214394 (that's the place)
I haven't been there yet so I don't know how big it is lol.

also I think rave is "banned" from attending the castle lol just fyi

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
I'm friends with all the employees at GameStop in the mall, which would be hype, but they said its against GameStop policy:/

Game exchange just sucks. I've never seen the comic place, hopefully that works out!

Edit: I have a laptop with TIO so if we need that to do any tournies, let me know.

I think we should plan one big tournament to kick start it, then start running one or two monthlies.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
game exchange is legit, just not tourney friendly because they recently remodeled and have like no venue space. I'm sure we can figure something out, if we can get enough guys into I'm sure it'll work. To bad this didn't work in my melee days lol. Advertising won't be a problem either.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Every other highschool boy you talk to in Tyler thinks they're the best brawl player in America.

Attendance won't be hard.

I think Fogo talked to Labernash a while back, and mentioned that he'd bring a carpool to a Tyler tourney.

And I'm sure some of the DFW scene would be willing to come. I just want there to be more pros than scrubs, because then the scrubs will see that we're all worlds apart, and either rage quit or ask how to get better.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
You're like...the only wario lol. That's ok my Falcon ***** warios.
Falcon approved.
Batou approved.

Here's a list of all the Wario's I've dismantled in my line of grab release to knee work LOL:

DMG
Dphat
Mr. GaW
Red Shadow
Kon!

.....oh the list keeps going. I would have to dedicate a page to all the Wario's I've knee'd in tournament. We're talking those "Oh you can't escape" knees too :) lol

Labernash

Smash Lord
I ground break every time suckas.

DMG being too aggro, getting grabbed. I'll time you out after one U-Throw at the beginning of the match.

:smashville:

Labernash

Smash Lord
I mash out in the first 8 frames = ground break.

I've done it up to 130%

Dat Relfex mashing doh.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Yeap. It depends on if feet are on the ground. If they're not, it's an air release. Which they're not with Falcon, let alone Yoshi. Also, if you pummel, I'm breaking out at 999% I kept ground breaking Andrew because he was pummeling me. Also, if I don't press a jump button, it's mostly going to be a ground break. Buuuuttt, at high %'s, it won't matter, unless it's before like frame 9 of the regrab.

Not to sound know-it-all-ish, haha. I went researching after I got bodied by Mr. Doom. I hate Ike.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
That was a little convoluted to understand. If you're feet are off of the ground you will air release unless they pummel you. You're feet will be off the ground against falcon since he's taller. iirc the person grabbing you can force an air break by pressing jump before you release. I'm not going to be dumb like him and keep pummeling either though.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
You probably can't ground break if you get grabbed out of the air. If you get grabbed on the ground it may be a ground release.

We should have a smash fest and test it all out.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
If a character is grabbed from the air it will be an air release unless pummeled. However if you're grabbed from the ground it depends on height and pummel vs no pummel. I still agree we should get together and play around though.

Top Bottom