• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Codename Epic: Another Melee Tournament Results

Cherished Doll

Smash Master

Singles 45 Entries

1.420_xX_w33d5n1p4h_xX_420 ($123.75) :icsmelee:
2.Axe ($67.5) :pikachumelee:
3.EddieMexico($22.50) :luigimelee:
4.Fly($11.25):icsmelee: :sheikmelee:
5.Tai:marthmelee:
5.Wesballz :falconmelee: :falcomelee: :foxmelee:
7.Likewise :sheikmelee:
7.Stab :falcomelee:
9.Baka4moe :peachmelee:
9.Sung :foxmelee:
9.ROFL :luigimelee:
9.Bimbo :foxmelee: :falcomelee:
13.Dylion
13.J666 :linkmelee:
13.Hyprid :marthmelee:
13.Festizzio :pikachumelee:
17.LowBrow
17.DanteFox :foxmelee:
17.Peligro :peachmelee:
17.Khepri :falconmelee:
17.Dendy Pretendy :jigglypuffmelee:

Doubles 17 Entries!

1.PeMex (Bimbo+EddieMexico) ($93.50)
2.Original Team Name (Fly+Baka4moe)($51.00)
3.TAI-two angry inuits (Tai+Wobbles)($17.00)
4.dodooododooododooooododooo(Hyprid+Stab)($8.50)
5.Wesballz+J666
5.Team DS (Sung+DendyPretendy)
7.Its not a DOLL its an AXEtion figure (Rei-Gun+Axe)
7.Chinese Finger Traps (ROFL+****)
9.Danger Zone (Peligro+Manetee)
9.Festizzio's Card Shop (Festizzio+Tapez)
9.Team DJ (DanteFox+Joejoe)
9.The Three Monkeys (UltraLuigi+Khepri)
13.CommonYoshi+Orgn
13.SOMETHING (Craiger+Wha)
13.MichealN+Victor
13.MichealH+Dylion
17.I HAVE NO IDEA (Jorge+Eric)

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
7th place, not bad. I don't even play this game. Thanks for teaming, Axe!!!!!!

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
Re-posting..
Codename Epic people - Thanks for hosting, awesome venue, awesome amount of chairs, awesome restroom five steps away, I really hope y'all host again we will be there.
Doll666 - Gj in teams, 90% training. SHFFL/wd/dd/chain grabs/edgeguarding/learn everything about your character and do it well first
Craiger - I say stick with whatever makes you more comfortable and never think about what-ifs during a match, select a character and don't regret it
Crimson Blur - I think everyone has what it takes, and from the tournament today you felt like you didn't choke (because of the music) do whatever works for you man
Joe joe - I'm sorry you didn't make it out pools could have been more balanced, but in the end it was your lack of skill/composure
Baka4Moe - For some reason I thought you placed a lot higher, it was fun watching you in singles/doubs
ROFL - You're really good and we both messed up pretty hard in our set, I just got really lucky
Likewise - Thanks but I haven't really shown anything with my fox, it's just a messy lump of coal at the moment. You stuffed my approaches a lot and gj beating J666
Hyprid - I don't know what happened to you in tourney but the rare times I beat you in friendlies I just get incredibly lucky, best dash dancing Marth
Fly Amanita - I was playing friendlies and did not watch you vs Eddy. You're so good and play teams very well
Eddie Mexico - You are a god in teams, didn't watch you in singles however
Dendy Pretendy - I feel like you need to start playing a lot differently and be able to control your character better. Gj in teams we did fairly well
Stab - Awesome job beating Tai I hope it was recorded
Manatee - Careful about side B's (still) and don't land with an aerial too close to me or I'll be able to grab, if you do a close aerial then make sure you hit me/shield
Peligro - You still have the best speed float cancelled aerials, amazing team name
AZ - Thanks for comin we'll be there as well in a little bit :)
J666 - I still don't know if it's your character or you, but whatever you do you'll ****, I'm sure people think you win just because you have Link tricks but you're actually a really smart player
Wha? - Hope that L button will be fixed soon, make sure to work on them techs
Tapez - Heard you got really close to beating Dendy Pretendy, props
Ggs to everyone else, it was good practice

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Good job, AZ! Wish I could have been there with you guys. This tournament looked like tons of fun. <3

:phone:

Bing

Smash Master
Hmm... So based on Impulse Circuit rules aka trying to be fair to all regions...

Fly and Eddie Mexico are the first Circuit winners!

This means you have Venue, Singles and doubles for melee paid for by moi. If you do not plan on attending Impulse, please let me know :)

The reason Axe and Wobbles are not receiving is simply because AZ has there own qualifier :p

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
you lost to wobbles and me. how exactly did you do poorly? when have you ever beaten me in tournament?

i'll mm you with fox, sheik and falco, $5 apiece. 3/5 neutrals only (pokemon is not a neutral), no bans*

stop whining, all you do is camp

* this is a package deal

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
you lost to wobbles and me. how exactly did you do poorly? when have you ever beaten me in tournament?

i'll mm you with fox, sheik and falco, $5 apiece. 3/5 neutrals only (pokemon is not a neutral), no bans*

stop whining, all you do is camp

* this is a package deal
I was referring to my overall performance as in the little things that could have been the difference between me winning and losing.An example is me getting third in my pool. When have you ever beat me with anybody other than Shiek....NEVER.You're pretty dumb if you think all I do is camp just have to completely change my style when I play a Shiek that can kill me with one grab

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
this was pretty fun, i wish i could go to more tournaments but i usually don't have time or a ride

special shoutout to axe for being cool and making my friend really happy/motivated

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
I have to say Wobbles just ***** the competition. Props to him.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
When have you ever beat me with anybody other than Shiek....NEVER.
when have I played you with anyone other than sheik?

heck, when have i even played you?

you play a lame character and only camp. you're the most boring player to play in socal. if you ever joined a friendly rotation i was in i would get up and leave.

and if you're so confident you can beat my spacies then you should money match me because 2 out of 3 = you get $5.

don't take it personally tho because i feel like that about much of socal. everyone sucks but instead of attempting to get better and taking a couple of punches to the chin they camp like **** so their results look a little more competitive but they never actually become good players

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
when have I played you with anyone other than sheik?

heck, when have i even played you?

you play a lame character and only camp. you're the most boring player to play in socal. if you ever joined a friendly rotation i was in i would get up and leave.

and if you're so confident you can d my spacies then you should money match me because 2 out of 3 = you get $5.

don't take it personally tho because i feel like that about much of socal. everyone sucks but instead of attempting to get better and taking a couple of punches to the chin they camp like **** so their results look a little more competitive but they never actually become good players

The only reason I camp is because you play Shiek and I play Link what do you expect. You haven't seen me play in years the only character I "camp" is shiek and it could be way worse.Ill mm your spacies next time I see you don't worry about it. Also don't flatter yourself I wouldn't want to play you in a rotation anyway lol. ;)

:phone:

Cherished Doll

Smash Master

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!:awesome:

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Fly, what happened?
I don't like talking too much about why I lost on the boards out of respect for those who beat me. All I'll say is that I have a good idea about what I need to do differently and I expect to get back up to my usual standards soon enough.

Bing

Smash Master
I don't like talking too much about why I lost on the boards out of respect for those who beat me. All I'll say is that I have a good idea about what I need to do differently and I expect to get back up to my usual standards soon enough.
Needs more downsmash right? IC dittos.. what are you gunna do? XD

Vingazi

Smash Rookie
GG's!

GG's everyone, thanks so much for playing friendlies and in-tourney games. I'm "victor" in brackets, that n00b marth player XD. GG7, great times playing doubles with you man! GG's everyone else, this was my first tourney, so thanks for the valuable experience :D

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
GG's everyone, thanks so much for playing friendlies and in-tourney games. I'm "victor" in brackets, that n00b marth player XD. GG7, great times playing doubles with you man! GG's everyone else, this was my first tourney, so thanks for the valuable experience :D
did smashboards lag 3 months?

Top Bottom