• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Civil War 4 Housing/Hotel Thread

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
List of people looking for hotel roommates/places to stay:
The Great Gonzales

Hotel Info from the tournament thread:

The Comfort Inn Midtown Conference Center in Richmond, VA is giving us a special deal. Room blocks have been added at an ULTRA discount rate of 59$ per night. That’s SUPER cheap! Book now, because it’s a NASCAR race weekend in Richmond, and those rates won’t last! Also, all of the hotel rooms have CRT TVs in them, so you can smash laglessly in your room!

Anyone that wants to stay at the hotel for civil war, please start reserving now. It's NASCAR weekend and space will fill up fast. If you aren't sure, reserve anyway.
If we fill up the first 20 rooms by march 21st, we get another 20 room block.

Reasons to stay @hotel even though you live in Richmond.
A)easier to get there in the morning
B) 24 hour salty suite
C)24 hour cabs
D) old tube CRTs in rooms for casuals
E) only 59$ a night!
F)reserve rooms/space for the inevitable slackers that will wait until last minute
G) more gamers= less NASCAR rednecks

Call the hotel and say you're staying for civil war hosted by RVA tournaments (Robin Palm) for that discount. It'll be valid thu, fri, sat, sun.
Salty suite opens Friday night.

Tournament thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=318539

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Bump. Also there are more rooms available. Be sure to call the hotel during business hours.

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
oh that reminds me someone pm'ed me about needing a room for saturday, but i deleted the message before i wrote down who, just message me on this thread or PM again >_<
i have a room reserved for friday and saturday

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Need housing Saturday night. I'll probably have a full car consisting of Lord Karn, BlackChris, and 2 others(TBD).

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
last time i called the hotel they had told me that the rates where at 69$ a nigth, someone told me that they were working on securing our discount by the event. Any word on that? I have to do some tally's for how much money i have to split between what people.

Fregadero

Smash Journeyman
I'm getting a room for Friday and Saturday night and may still have some floor space available. Let me know if anyones interested.

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
I have some room as well for friday and sat nigth, if can possibally have 2 or 3 more people for friday/sat

List of Confirmed people:

The Great Gonzales(duh)
Mister Jitters
Wenbobular

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
I still have space for 2 more people for housing friday and saturday. Imma post up my cell number you can text me. I'll be up for another 2 hours or you can text me tommorrow

413-250-4132

Top Bottom