• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichu Burger Challenge III: Burgers Hidden In The Desert - NYTE

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Read FAQ below for rules!!!

I AM SO DAMN HYPE. DID YOU KNOW I 4 STOCKED A MAN WITH MY PICHU AT MY LAST TOURNAMENT? HE EVEN RAGE QUITTED. I AM HIDING HIS NAME BECAUSE I AM A HUMBLE MAN. I SWEAR MY MARRIAGE TO MY SEXY NYTEWYFE ON IT.​

CLICK HERE FOR VISUAL PROOF OF SOMEONE WHO LOST THE CHALLENGE, WITH FALCO NO LESS.

I AM AT HOME NOW. See, I got magically electric Pichu Desert energies flowing through my veins. I'm crazy. I'm cuckoo! Do I wanna lose money over your humiliation?

You bet your candy AZ.

Welcome to my tournament, folks. This is my tournament, and my rules.

So you get the drift. Wanna try me? I'm ready for ya. :pichu:

I will give you 1 dollar if you beat me, towards a burger. Same rules as the last two challenges.

Oh yea. Before I forget

THE NYTE WALL OF SHAME

*pending scrubs here*

Don't lose guys. Oh yea, I'll be recording this too. All that youtube sexiness. Who's up for this. Free burger, or lifetime of shame?

Rubyiris just get burgers. lol

List of players:

commonyoshi (aka first one to die)
Okami (he has to chain grab to win? Where is you honor, SON?)

I just upped the ante. Any MBR members that want to grace my presence now get this stipulation

Beat the Pichu, and get IHOP OR GET THIS:

THE GREAT WALL OF SHAME!

*pending scrubby SBR members*

I bet you thinkin, I'm off my rocker. Well, nothing better than an opportunity to hang with some of the best smashers in the country over pancakes and sausage. The meal will be a basic 2 pancakes, 2 sides, and a drink. 3 pancakes if I like you. This is the higher stipulation. There is no 3/5 on this one. You lose one match against Pichu, you lose the Challenge. I think its fair trade :D 1 match out of 5 or free IHOP, your choice. Let's Do this!

Challengers:
v3ctorman (he almost lost last time at Gen2, he's sure to lose this time. ONE STOCK, TIM! ONE STOCK.)

FAQ/Rules

1. How many free burgers can each person win from you throughout the entire tournament?
One Per Day. No Exceptions...Except for Rubyiris.

2. If we lose the first time, can we rematch you pending no one else waits in line?
Yes! I don't anticipate a line. You can rematch. If you do however, not only do you get the wall of shame, but also a dishonorable mention which stacks. So don't make yourself look pitiful. After 2 rematches, you are cut off, and it will noted. Try tomorrow. Example:

THE NYTE WALL OF SHAME

Mew2King
Axe
Twin1

Dishonorable Mentions (Rematchers!)

Axe (Rematched 2 times before awarded burger)

M2K (7/15/2011: Did not win once. Lost twice. This dude sucks *** at melee.)
M2K (7/16/2011: Finally won after rematch. What a scrub.)

3. How do we actually get the free burger from you if we win? Like do we get it at the end of the day?

At the end of the day, I will give you a dollar towards a burger. Carl's Jr. Is right down the street from the venue. 10 mins. Tops.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
...Welcome to the list, Tim, you gay-*** Air Force wannabe ****** ******.

:D V3ctorman, I will have my revenge!

@Okami: Sure, if you like being a *****, but feel free to do whatever you think is necessary to win.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
burgerburgerburgerburgerburger.

Can I make a small change? Buy me a double double animal style protein style from In n Out Burger for $3.49 after tax. Instead of getting a burger a day, just get me one of these, and we'll be good.

<3 you man.

Top Bottom