• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBI 2 Housing and hotel thread

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Here is the form if you want to be housed for the Bushido Brawl Impact 2 :
(NB : for now most of the hosts can host 3-4 people each)

Total number of people :
Names :
Date of arrival :
Date of departure :

Hotel information

Coming soon

sinth

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sinth_technique
Switch FC
SW-6875-3919-6957
Total number of people : 4
Names : Sinth, GP, Loz8ichimaru, Luigimitsu
Date of arrival : day before tournament
Date of departure : day after tournament

There could be more than 4 of us however im guessing in that case our group would be split?

:phone:

Yikarur

Smash Master
If I come I'll need a cheap 2 people hotel room o: not sure about when I come and when I leave but a general info about close hotels would be nice

Zudenka

Smash Rookie
Total of people : 1
Name : Zudenka
Date of Arrival : day before tournament
Date of Departure : 28th of August (not confirmed)

I might be alone for this trip but if someone wants to come with me (swiss gamer), it would be nice ^^

overgamer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5026-4413-8581
Total of people : 1
Name : Zudenka
Date of Arrival : day before tournament
Date of Departure : 28th of August (not confirmed)

I might be alone for this trip but if someone wants to come with me (swiss gamer), it would be nice ^^
Add me + Amy, so that's basically 3 now. :)

Aurablast

Smash Cadet
Au final, je prendrais certainement 6 personnes, je peux vous prendre vous 3 si vous avez rien trouvé (Zudenka + Amy + Overgamer). Tenez-moi au courant.

Then, I can house three more guys. If possible, three people that are not french/swiss. I can speak french and english only :V. I shouldn't be that far from the tourney (normally 15min by "metro" - approx 3euros for one trip house-tourney, I think).

I'm maiking my list (of 6 persons) but 3 of them are reserved for Zudenka, Amy and Overgamer, if they want ! I also want to have a mix between french/swiss players and other european players !

Si vous avez des sacs de couchage, s'il vous plait prenez-le, j'aurais ce qu'il faut pour certains mais pas pour tout le monde, sinon on sera obligé de faire avec les moyens du bords mais ça sera pas forcément confortable pour tout le monde !
If you have some sjeeping bags, please bring them, I will have something for some people but not for 7 people (yeah I count =D), if not we will have to do only with what I have, that's doable but I can't guarantee that it would be really comfortable for everyone !

Top Bottom