• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pinkie Pie Productions 3 Results - April 7th - Dallas Fort Worth

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Thanks everyone for coming out to another Pinkie Pie Productions!!! We had 8 teams enter and 19 singles entrants and we ran a double elimination bracket for both events. We saw a large number of new players come out, woohoo, thanks a lot!

Original Thread here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=314582

Doubles:

1: Test your luck (Sethlon and UTDZac) ($60.00)
2: Team Puff and Knee (JTag and Denthorn) ($15.00)
3: Team Redundancy Team (Rob and Penguin)
4: Giggle Squirt (Thoraxe and Waterless Fishie)
5: Super Amazing Team #2 (Maurice and Hemllon)
5: Smashers of Doom (D4BT and Alexa)
7: Team Venture (Shiz and Jeb)
7: Knock em up (Tank and Cman)

Doubles Bracket:

Singles:

1: Sethlon ($57.00) :roymelee:
2: UTDZac ($28.00) :peachmelee:
3: Denthorn ($10.00) :falconmelee:
4: Rob-tx :gwmelee:
5: Thoraxe :luigimelee:
5: JTag :jigglypuffmelee:
7: Penguin :falconmelee:
7: emilywaves :sheikmelee:
9: Waterless Fishie :peachmelee:
9: Jalal :peachmelee:
9: Denti :jigglypuffmelee:
9: Bloodshot AC
13: Tank
13: Last Centurion
13: Maurice
13: Curly
17: Casey
17: Hamyojo
17: Cman

Singles Bracket:
link:http://i.imgur.com/a9kPM.png

*A note about the bracket, in the bottom half of the loser's bracket where "I" comes from winners, we switched Waterless Fishie with Denti (since WF and Penguin are in the same crew) so matches played were Jtag advancing over Waterless Fishie and Penguin advancing over Denti.

Singles Winners: Sethlon, UTD Zac, and Denthorn say Live long and prosper

Doubles Winner: UTDZac, Sethlon, Pichu, Pichu, Pichu, Pichu, Denthorn, and Jtag

Venue!

emilywaves

Smash Apprentice
I did only pay out top 2, forgot to update payouts in tio. I fixed the OP.

Penguin_ftw

Smash Apprentice
I'm excited for the next PPP, where hopefully I won't face Sethlon second round, followed by Cameron.

Seed me against the Puff players, I got this.

emilywaves

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts!

1: Sethlon ($57.00) :roymelee: Welcome to Roy's Story in low tier city
2: UTDZac ($28.00) :peachmelee: Okay, I think I need to start rigging the bracket so I stop playing you in like round 2 :p
3: Denthorn ($10.00) :falconmelee: Good **** taking 3rd. Thanks for coming out to your first DFW tourney in ages!
4: Rob-tx :gwmelee: Good **** taking 4th...with Game and Watch :p
5: Thoraxe :luigimelee:
5: JTag :jigglypuffmelee: wowee I got *****. But I'm salty and also a bit weirded out by your non gay Jiggs o_O I'd like to play you some more.
7: Penguin :falconmelee: Bracket johns :p But fer real, everyone placed 5-9 had to hit someone 1-4 in round two. And lol I had you guys on different sides of the bracket, tell Thoraxe not to lose to Rob next time :D
7: emilywaves :sheikmelee: :(
9: Waterless Fishie :peachmelee: It's too bad we didn't get to finish our best of 43 set. Now we'll never know who the winner was! MM at Rainbow Dash Dance
9: Jalal :peachmelee: Thanks for coming out again! Now that I have your number, I'll hit you up to play
9: Denti :jigglypuffmelee: Thanks for coming and bringing Brawlers :p Maybe next time we'll put up Brawl on one of the tvs for you guys
9: Bloodshot AC :)
13: Tank :)
13: Last Centurion :)
13: Maurice :)
13: Curly :)
17: Casey :)
17: Hamyojo Thanks for coming!! Awesome to see a new face and you definitely have potential. Keep up with the DFW melee thread and come to one of Sethlon's fests on Wednesday, he's in Richardson and should be pretty close to you. See ya next time!
17: Cman :)

Man, I loving these pics. lol. You did great Denthorn!
Too bad you couldn't make it Jesse :( Also, I'm glad you said you like the pics, UTDZac was giving me guff about taking photos :p

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Too bad you couldn't make it Jesse :( Also, I'm glad you said you like the pics, UTDZac was giving me guff about taking photos :p
I'm only there to cause trouble... haha :p

This tourney was awesome. Smoothly run, lots of friendlies, and Chicken Express. Yum

hamyojo

Smash Ace
5: Super Amazing Team #2 (Maurice and Hemllon)
That spelling is awesome! It's actually Hamlin, but that works too :grin:

It was tons of fun coming to this, I hope I'm able to come to more.
I learned a ton there, so hopefully next time I wont get dead last in the singles.

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
Nice to see low tier characters' topping, I always see top/high tier's in my area, especially spacies' and c. falcon's >_>.

I find it incredible to get that many people to enter my tournies, no-one ever wants to enter even though we have a lot of players where I live :(.

Top Bottom