• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RESULTS: 4/7/2012 FridayNYTE Tourney

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=319448

Pre-tourney to NYTE.
Just as a heads up:
-There was no entry fee.
-There was no seeding.

Melee

1: Mew2King :falcomelee: :peachmelee: :marthmelee:
2: Rubyiris :falcomelee: :foxmelee:
3: Silly Kyle :peachmelee:
4: OkamiBW :sheikmelee:
5: Neil :falconmelee:
5: KiraFlax :ganonmelee:
7: Axe :younglinkmelee:
7: RaveRemix :marthmelee:
9: Tommy
9: ShellShocked
9: Jem
9: tekkie
13: Chi
13: K9
13: Japsicant
13: Zav
17: GV7
17: Yummy
17: AMF
17: Goyf
17: Stuff
17: Mello
17: Serg
17: Dims
25: Prof. Oksas
25: DerpDaBerp
25: Aaven
25: Serg
25: Meow
25: Zerakin
25: Avenger
25: Raper

Brawl

1: Mew2King :metaknightbrawl:
2: KiraFlax :pitbrawl: :robbrawl:
3: K9 :falcobrawl:
4: Silly Kyle :peachbrawl:
5: Goyf :zssbrawl: :olimarbrawl:
5: Dekar :marthbrawl:
7: GV7 :robbrawl: :gwbrawl: :lucasbrawl:
7: Yummy :snakebrawl:
9: Raper
9: Aaven
9: DarkShifter
9: DerpDaBerp
13: Neil
13: Zerakin
13: tekkie
13: RaveRemix
17: Tommy
17: Stuff
17: Wafty
17: Chi
17: Zav
17: Prof. Oksas
17: Serg
17: AMF
25: Rubyiris
25: Jem
25: Serg
25: ShellShocked
25: OkamiBW
25: Mello
25: Meow
25: Dims

Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=319448

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
This was hella fun. Thanks to okami for hosting, and to Elvis for driving me home. Thanks to Neil for being my punching bag for many, many hours.

Shoutouts to Kyle's poor sportsmanship.
Shoutouts to sierra vista and new Mexico for bring awesome.
Shoutouts to axe being a sandbagger
Shoutouts to Tommy for playing Falco.
Shoutouts to okami for being okami.
Shoutouts to m2k for ****ing ****** me. I could definitely use some more experience vs you. :D
Time to sleep for less than 4 hours.

:phone:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I see that, but he has barely been traveling anywhere the past 6 or so months. I'm surprised he traveled for this. Good to hear he is out and about again.

Blood Falcon11

Smash Apprentice
This was my first melee tourney, and my first series was extremely close, and I made stupid mistakes that I'll be fixing up. Overall though, I had an absolute blast.

Shoutouts:
1: Mew2King: Thanks for the friendly match, it was fun. :]
3: Silly Kyle: The friendly match was really fun and I managed to take a stock off of your Peach. Facing your Peach on Final Destination was hard!
4: OkamiBW: I'll definitely take your suggestion of me f-smashing less, it's a bad habit that I have to break. Thanks for the friendlies!
5: Neil: I will start grabbing more and work on chain grabs. By the next tournament I go to, I'll have it down.
7: Axe: You're a really cool guy! :] I had a lot of fun in friendlies and even got a combo on you. The money match was a lot of fun and I almost got your Young Link to 1 stock, it was a well-earned 5 bucks. I shall learn your dark magic recovery moves, lol. :p Happy birthday man!
13: K9: Thanks for the friendlies, they were really close matches.
13: Zav: Good job with Shiek man! It's nice to see you placing much higher, I can't wait until you've practiced as her a lot.
17: Stuff: Our series was so close and fun! We got each other down to 1 stock each game and my heart was beating so hard in the first match, lol. It was nice meeting you. :]

EDIT:
Video of friendlies between Axe and I:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0SBVg-jarQ#
EDIT 2:
For melee, Tommy played as Falco, Tekkie played as Captain Falcon, K9 played as Ganondorf and maybe Marth, ZAV played as Shiek, AMFDestroyer played as Captain Falcon and Yoshi, Stuff played as Donkey Kong, Fox, and Mario, I played as Marth. Also, the Serg that placed 17th in melee was Tag$

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
This pre-night tourney was hella fun, I loved the fact that there was no entry fee, which made people want to enter both the Melee and Brawl tournies. It was rather funny to see all the Brawl players attempt Melee and vice-versa.

Oh and I can't believe I tied with Axe! ^_^ I probably should pick up Melee competitively, haha.

Btw, I didn't use Marth in Melee, I played Dr. Mario. And in Brawl I used Toon Link & Sheik. Not that anyone really cares about these results, but still. ^_^

T0MMY

Smash Master
Waaaaaaaaaaait... Does Tommy=T0mmy the ROB main?
I wish I were there :^(
Although I probably would have done better in Brawl, but way worse in Melee.

Attention TommyDerMeister: Please use a different name than "Tommy" so there's no confusion with "t0mmy"... don't make me change my name, I've had it for years X^D

MMZJSFMMX10MM

Smash Cadet
I put the shout outs next to each player's name below. If I didn't play you I probably didn't put anything.

Melee

1: Mew2King- Good job kicking my butt.
9: Tommy- 'Twas a fun match.
9: tekkie- We had a pretty even set. I won and then you won two matches. It is tough to come back from losing the first match, but you did it. Good job.
13: K9- How is your Melee?
13: Zav <-- this guy
17: Stuff- Doing better. We will get there.
17: Dims- I enjoyed playing your Pikachu. I really like variety and I feel like all I ever get to play against are Falcos. Also, you did pretty good.
25: Serg- You are in the results twice?
25: Zerakin- You did way better in Brawl.
25: Avenger- It seems like you enjoyed playing Axe and M2K.

Brawl

3: K9- The dance was fun to watch.
9: DarkShifter- Are you a transformer? I saw I was playing Axe and then you played in his place.
9: DerpDaBerp- I am not used to Olimars... The PT match was a bit better.
13: Zerakin- Good job.
17: Stuff- Doing better again. Good job.
17: Zav <-- this guy
17: AMF- No Wario?
25: Serg- Again twice?
25: OkamiBW- Fun match.

Top Bottom