• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Civil War 4, Richmond, Va Feat: PPMD and Cacti Streaming: twitch.tv/bifuteki

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
To anybody that needs housing for friday and saturday, i still have 2 more slots in my room. I posted my contact info on the housing thread. I would preffer for both days to make splitting calculations easier lol

g-regulate

Smash Hero
savedge and i were teaming but i cant make it because of work... so someone should team with him..his **** is some fire.. coincidentally, i also sprained my thumb last night and can barely even play melee at the moment even if i could go.... sucks!!!

but good luck to anyone who can beat PP i believe cyrain!!! savedge could also give the D

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
While I won't be there today. The venue is open with setups. They need a memory card though. One should be good enough.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
wooow my greyhound route is taking me to richmond va right now

FoxoF

Smash Cadet
So hyped for this...

Can someone from the venue please keep us up-to-date with how things are going?

Who are the big names who have arrived, expected top 4, whats happened in friendlies so far, etc etc =)

10th

Smash Cadet
So hyped for this...

Can someone from the venue please keep us up-to-date with how things are going?

Who are the big names who have arrived, expected top 4, whats happened in friendlies so far, etc etc =)
So i'm guessing no livestream? D:

But definitely seconded on updates, would love to hear how everything goes

The_Doug

Smash Ace
I was told singles pools starts at 1pm at the latest.

Currently still driving there myself.

Good luck finding a teammate Vanz I'm sure someone will step up though. I'm teaming with super secret and talented SoVa maniac megamanfan757; holy crap he almost 4 stocked me on Corneria!!

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Prob been asked but can we play friendlies w/o having regged? I'm gonna be passing thru richmond in an hour and was wondering if it'd be worth it.

GL guys

:phone:

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Hey guys doubles bracket will start at 2 pm. Due to everybody being late in traffic. After this was announced at the venue, people yelled out SOVA.

>_>;

Streaming will be up at 1:45. twitch.tv/bifuteki

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Is this thing still being streamed? Twitch.tv/Bifuteki is showing SSF4.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Peepee won the sword
Cactus and Chillin split 2nd / 3rd ... they were playing some wacky best of 3 best of 3s with different matchups but got interrupted because savedge had to split and wanted his teams money (sage had already left by this point haha)
Ether 4th over Milkman

Shoutouts to Gonzales and Vin(sp?) for being homeys in the room
More shoutouts whenever the results thread comes

Linkownz

Smash Cadet
Yeah good stuff to top 5!! And ether for finally attending a tourney (minus the fact that he claims that he's quitting now -__-) I just want to see where me and rhan placed =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom