• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Deven3000's Smashfests

YUNq PHR3$H

Smash Journeyman
LOOKING FOR NYC SMASH?
DON'T WANNA TRAVEL TOO FAR FOR IT?
FREE SMASH SESSIONS?

As a smasher, i am proud to say that because of Deven, NYC smashers can be able to play every Friday from 5:30pm-1am. The smash scene is only getting bigger, and the more people we can accommodate, the better the results. In addition, these smashfests are FREE, so you dont have to worry about anything money related(unless you want pizza 1.25 per slice). These fests are the uprising of what has yet to come for our fellow NYC smashers, and im very excited to be apart of this movement. Im lazy and don't like traveling, but taking the train isin't much of a hassle. So if your in the NYC area, smash is available to you every FRIDAY for FREE!

Directions: 790 11th Ave Clinton Towers APT 34D
A,B,C,D,1 Train To 59th Street
N,Q,R Train To 57th Street

Setups: 3 Televisions, 2 Wii's.
(Assure To Deven If Your Bringing A Setup)

BRING A VALID PHOTO ID WHEN ENTERING THE BUILDING!

Last Friday we hit the big mark of 14 attendees!

Deven
Dillon
Phresh
PatG
DarkPeach
HelpR
DeKillSage
SouthPaw
PSP
Munoz
Sh33n
MikeKirby
Zer0 2
Penta

Contact Deven: 917-968-7703
AIB: Deven3000

Deven's Smashfest Prt 2: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=322724

Please Watch The HYPE/Promotional Video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb7NVVKfjDk&feature=g-u-u

Also, be sure to tune into the stream
www.twitch.tv/deven3000

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Please note bring ID to enter the building! (Security reasons) There are also a minimum of 3 TVs here if anyone is curious.

Want to improve? Tired/Annoyed by wi-fi? Go to these. Simple as that.

:phone:

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
I'll show up this friday. Btw nice place you got there :0

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Sweetness! I might hit this up. As might hbox if I tell him about it. I'm in NYC this whole week and I'm definitely down to smash. Let me know if people are free this week I definitely want to play.

Deven3000

MikeKirby Sucks
Sweetness! I might hit this up. As might hbox if I tell him about it. I'm in NYC this whole week and I'm definitely down to smash. Let me know if people are free this week I definitely want to play.
Hbox? are you guys Melee players? if so i just want to make it clear that this is a Brawl Smash fest and we don't really have space for difference games. sorry guys :<

If you are coming for brawl. Then you're totally welcome to come!

Top Bottom