• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Nah, I'm a douchebag, for sure. lolol

I just assume you're not a real person nowadays. If you're just someone bored and trolling, that's cool. If you're not, you should show up to something. :p
Thats all good. My douchery levels are pretty high too~

You give me to much credit. I'm not clever enough to troll for this long. I'm confirmed for this tourney today. The anticipations killing me though man. Hardly got a wink of sleep~

Mm good luck guys~

dettadeus

Smash Lord
SunnySunny exists.
He cool.

Will edit/post again with shoutout crap later, short version for now.
P:M sidebracket was cool.
MJG won singles, Fishbait and Bees got 2nd and 3rd respectively.
Fishbait and Bees won doubles, IIRC.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Noooo Fish has fallen :(

Other than that t'was a pretty good day, me n' Meno were great in teams. We beat MJG and, uh, his partner in dubs and got 2nd behind Fish and Bees.

As usual like Weegee I fell flat on my face in singles, Jorge finally beat me in a bracket and I'm proud of him. There's not much Luigi can do against Marth.

P.S. Lost to Chunky... AGAIN

Oh and we all learned that Sunnysunny in not imaginary, makes me question what else in the universe is real or not.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Might as well make my shoutout post.
Will post P:M bracket later, it's on a different comp.

-Dan: Great job organizing it, the tourney ran really smoothly. Hope to see the vids up soon. Also, stop putting me against Rubio in the first/second round every time. :T
-I: It was awesome partnering with you, we did pretty good for pairing up last-minute.
-Rubio: Still too good for me, but hopefully I'll be a lot more prepared for the next tournament.
-Level Zero: TRAITOR!!!!!!!!! Also thanks for all that cool Luigi stuff I learned from you after partnering with you for a while, I used it in a couple matches and got a lot of Jab > SHORYUKEN.
-Meno: Friendlies are always fun, and thanks for helping me get Kansas to the smashfest. Looking forward to playing you in bracket some time.
-Bees: Great job at the tourney, hope to face you in bracket for once. We'll see how the R.O.B./Icies matchup plays out. (Also totally not playing Icies against you just to make sure you never fully drop R.O.B.)
-Lion: You're getting a bit better, but you might want a different character for my Icies, lol. Dedede and Falco aren't cutting it for you.
-Logo: Great games, I really wish I hadn't SD'd that third game. Your Olimar got a lot better, and I really wasn't expecting that. Might be keeping R.O.B. in my back pocket for this one, lol.
-SOAPy: Your Yoshi is still awesome, and we must start up a competitive community for Kirby Air Ride and Mario Party.
-Skullkid: It was fun playing you, your DK is always fun to play against. And apparently I have Mr. Doom SDI on that U-Special, lol.
-SunnySunny: YOU EXIST! Also work on that Lucario, maybe get Steam to help you out some. Keep showing up to tourneys so more people can see you exist.
-The 12 other people who played in my Project: Melee side-tournament: Great games, sorry it ended so late. We'll have two or three setups next time, so it should go WAY faster, and I'll start it earlier. It'll probably stay at $2, and I'll try and run one at every tourney. And I might have an actual stagelist next time. :p
-Everyone else: This was an amazing tourney, and the largest CO has seen since Summit 1, I think. 28 people in Brawl singles bracket is crazy. 13 teams is huge. It was awesome having some people from out-of-state, it looks like we got a lot more people because of it.

Also, I came home with one or two extra GameCube controllers, if anyone is missing theirs, I probably have it.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So for the tournament on July 14th, can Utah get some housing? It looks like there will be about 5-6 people coming from UT. I know it's not gonna be for a while, but I just wanna be prepared ya know?

Steam

Smash Hero
Iiiiiiiiii can't house anyone : <

it'll be in colorado springs so bees or dan would be the best ones to ask.... but IDK if they can house anyone.

Studmonger

Smash Rookie
Tim played Ness and Ganon. I played Sheik. Skullkid played Marth (we don't talk about the match he went DK). Chunky played Lucas and Peach. Anything more you'll have to get from Detta

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice

1: Seven Inches Soft (Bees + Fishbait) ($91.00)
2: Like Shrooms (Meno + Level 0) ($26.00)
3: 1v1 Battles (Bobby Joe Hill + Lux) ($13.00)
4: We Don't Know (I + Detta)
5: MJG and Delux (Fraggar + Bonds)
5: Pen is Great (Rubio + Skullkid)
7: Milan (Lion + Mikki)
7: 2 Pro Scrubs (GMS + Zen)
9: Unaccompanied Miners (Tate + Rafael)
9: Errol and Lalo (Errol + Lalo)
9: Luna in Socks (Trixie + Ghoti)
9: PSI Eggs (Chunky + Hevil)
13: Jesus and Elder (Jesus + Elder)

1: Bobby Joe Hill ($182.00)
2: Fishbait ($52.00)
3: Bees ($26.00)
4: Bonds
5: Rubio
5: Delux
7: Soapy
7: Chunky
9: Skullkid
9: I
9: Logo
9: Meno
13: Elder
13: Lalo
13: Errol
13: Lvl 0
17: Trixie
17: Fragger
17: I don't Exist
17: Tate
17: Detta
17: Lion
17: Inex
17: Oh Long Johnson
25: Dark
25: Ghoti
25: Hevil

dettadeus

Smash Lord

P:M side bracket results.

1. Handsome Tim (Ness, Ganondorf) ($18)
2. Studmonger (Sheik) ($6)
3. Skullkid (Marth, DK) (left before payout, would've gotten like $2)
4. Chunky (Lucas)
5. Detta (R.O.B., Jigglypuff)
5. Z (Fox?)

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Was talking to some members of the Fort Worth Smash Community. Some of them are interested in coming out to Z3.

Also one of them mentioned Arizen. I couldn't say anything since you haven't been any smash tournaments in Heaven knows how long, and I don't remember what you look like now... That long.

Sol9000

Smash Journeyman
Don't make me come over there or I'll get thge whoopin' on both of y'all! :metaknight:

Rizen

Smash Legend
?
No one ever mentions me? I haven't used that name for like 2 years?

I've been rationalizing this in my head for an hour and a half but it keeps ending up that I'm still getting over a really bad 3 day sickness and am probably still contagious. So I probably shouldn't go to the smash thing today.
Which really p***es me off.
I'll just descend into deep darkness again.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
P:M confirmed as the second main event at Z3. No Melee.

Also, I'm going to try hosting singles and doubles for P:M, so we need at least four setups to actually get things moving quickly.

Top Bottom