• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC Regional Crew Captain - Atl North

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
The Regional Crew Battles at MELEE-FC have been among the most definitive moments in Smash history, and defined the strength of each region for several years, most notably at MELEE-FC3 when players took it as the definitive opportunity to settle the East Coast-West Coast debate “once and for all.” With your help and participation, we are looking forward to creating a similar experience at MELEE-FC Legacy!

Thus, we are seeking captains to begin gathering their teams. We will be hosting an 8-man team for each of the six regions outlined on Smashboards – Atlantic North, Atlantic South, Southwest, Pacific West, Midwest, and International. Each team will need to have a captain. The captain will be responsible for selecting team members and making all decisions prior to and during the crew battles. If you are interested in holding the captain’s position, please send me a PM.

I would also like to see nominations from people within the region, so feel free to post those in this thread. We want to select a captain that will be good at managing their team and that the region feels is a good representative, so if there is a clear consensus, we will defer to that opinion. The captain does not have to be the best player in their region, but should be knowledgeable about national Smash, possess a thorough knowledge of their region’s top players, and have a strategy-minded focus. And obviously, player skill only helps.

We look forward to seeing a strong team from each region this summer!

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
M2k or PC I mean these are the last players to play in GFs at the last FC it's only right

If anything co captains would be good these two have each for years and know each other
:phone:

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
officially done after this..

feels right. I started smash because of what I saw that the first one......so it feels right to end it where I started.

Boat Mode

Smash Journeyman
Who from Alt north is even going? I'm still trash at this game but I wanna hype up my region.

Might still have room in my hotel room btw

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Hax
G$
Swift
DoH
Chillin
Vudujin

That's a pretty solid 6, I dunno who else we have but if we need two more I know I can represent. I know mattdotzeb can **** too as long as he doesn't start playing like an idiot.

Top Bottom