• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC Regional Crew Captain - Southwest

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
The Regional Crew Battles at MELEE-FC have been among the most definitive moments in Smash history, and defined the strength of each region for several years, most notably at MELEE-FC3 when players took it as the definitive opportunity to settle the East Coast-West Coast debate “once and for all.” With your help and participation, we are looking forward to creating a similar experience at MELEE-FC Legacy!

Thus, we are seeking captains to begin gathering their teams. We will be hosting an 8-man team for each of the six regions outlined on Smashboards – Atlantic North, Atlantic South, Southwest, Pacific West, Midwest, and International. Each team will need to have a captain. The captain will be responsible for selecting team members and making all decisions prior to and during the crew battles. If you are interested in holding the captain’s position, please send me a PM.

I would also like to see nominations from people within the region, so feel free to post those in this thread. We want to select a captain that will be good at managing their team and that the region feels is a good representative, so if there is a clear consensus, we will defer to that opinion. The captain does not have to be the best player in their region, but should be knowledgeable about national Smash, possess a thorough knowledge of their region’s top players, and have a strategy-minded focus. And obviously, player skill only helps.

We look forward to seeing a strong team from each region this summer!

Admiral!

Smash Apprentice
I think Southwest includes Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma, Utah, Colorado, and New Mexico.

I'm all for leaving crew captainship up to AZ.

Oracle

Smash Master
In that case i think wobbles would be a really good captain if he's up for it. He fits Kish's description of a captain really well.

Admiral!

Smash Apprentice
Normally I'd be 100% for this idea, but he's not sure if he's going yet and he's taking a break from smash.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
So are there like tryouts for being on the crew? I would really like to rep the south......
Oh and I nominate either Wobbles or Axe for captain if my vote counts for anything. Lol
:phone:

AXE 09

Smash Master
Wobbles is going 100%, but I'm not sure if he'd like to be a captain. Tbh I would rather not be captain, but if push comes to shove and there's like absolutely no one else who can do it, then I'll do it if I need to lol

:phone:

Top Bottom