• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 19/Paper Mario: TTYD mafia // Game Over! Who won?

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Yes, it includes you too. Would you vote Clover with me today, while you wait? I see you are voting J, but he isn't a play in my eyes. Seeing this, what do you say to the usefulness of your vote on him?
Can you give me a case against Clover before I just vote him? I want full summaries before I vote anyone. And I took my vote off of J a long time ago.

HipsterSister

Smash Rookie
HIPSTER! A little edgy, eh? I feel like you said please because someone has an underlying emotion- annoyance, maybe? Nervous a little? If your're in fact town, prove it to me. And yes, they are feelings. AND THOSE FEELINGS NEVER FAIL! Well...most of the time lol
Clam down, I was being polite. xD I'm interested because I tend to rely less on vibes because they aren't concrete and can't be proved. To me, someone saying that they just have a "feeling" seems like grasping at a scum read to have something to focus on and to divert suspicion from themselves (or just newb town trying to contribute, and is your first online game so that's likely). If you can provide a specific reason as to why you think I might be scum, I can tell you why that specific action had town intent behind it. Otherwise, I have nothing to base a defense on other than that I'm town and you have to accept it (which is not a legitimate defense at all).

Clover

Smash Rookie
What exactly made you feel you focused too hard on him? What made you 'divert' your attention?
The realization that I wasn't paying enough attention to several of the other players, particularly those who hadn't posted much at the time. Rake was a prominent poster early on, so I correspondingly noticed his actions most. But, for objectivity's sake, I felt like taking an opportunity to look into the other players on the belief that it would be best overall.

I think you are looking TOO deep into the meanings of things. You can see that his 'let's town bro this up' was only said (imo) because he had to back off from his 'legit question'. It seemed like he was backpeddaling with something I thought was serious in his pov.
That is indeed a possibility, but what makes that a more valid supposition than my idea?

It's so obvious.
I don't feel like you clearly explained your reasoning behind this. Awaiting your case.

AND I DIDN'T KNOW CLOVER WAS A GUYYYY
J made a distinct list of male/female players early on. I'm fine with any title.

HipsterSister

Smash Rookie
@Hipster: In your last newb, you were lynched. Why was this? Why do you take so long to post? What do you consider your playstyle?
I think that a lot of people suspected me because I tend less to want to go up against people and to watch how things play out before I take a stand, and this takes longer for me than it does for other people. I end up finding myself agreeing with other people's reads and acting quickly on that, which is definitely something that I want to work on because I need to rely less on other players. I really think things through before I post because I don't want to end up with a mislynch of myself or someone else who is town and I act too quickly and end up voting them. My playstyle is less confrontational than I'd like it to be, but I find it hard to make clear stances. I often watch and wait, which is not good.

Homeslice: Wait, you're retracting your feelings about me but then I'm second in your lynch pool? Confusion...

Homeslice2332

Smash Rookie
I think that a lot of people suspected me because I tend less to want to go up against people and to watch how things play out before I take a stand, and this takes longer for me than it does for other people. I end up finding myself agreeing with other people's reads and acting quickly on that, which is definitely something that I want to work on because I need to rely less on other players. I really think things through before I post because I don't want to end up with a mislynch of myself or someone else who is town and I act too quickly and end up voting them. My playstyle is less confrontational than I'd like it to be, but I find it hard to make clear stances. I often watch and wait, which is not good.

Homeslice: Wait, you're retracting your feelings about me but then I'm second in your lynch pool? Confusion...
GR. NO GOOD WITH FINDING CONCRETE INFO. I'm just saying that I don't have actual facts. NO GOOD WITH THAT. And I completly agree with your play style (im like that in RL- wait you know that already) Don't be confused- you're not really scumy.
Let me change this:

Clover or J
How's that? I'll save you for later (takes out meat tenderizer :psycho: )
I'll be happy to answer anymore questions you might have.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Yo,

Vote: Anomandaris_Rake

Serious vote. He's scum. Trying to find out who he's scum with before we lynch him.

I've only skimmed since day started. Will catch up in a bit, unless game continues at crazy pace.

@VINYL: Do you want to be town buddies this game Y/N?

In response to your question, I think Kary's alright, I think he'll do grand this game.

P.S. alliances/buddying are not straight up anti-town. Town has to work together after all.

Homeslice2332

Smash Rookie
Oh, and let me clarify:
I'm not grasping at scum reads (a bit pathetic, right?) I'm no noob, maybe to this site, but Hipster, there's another side you don't know about me.
Honestly I'm just trying to keep the options open, I don't anyone to just go throught this without seeing all the angles. That's the way to go, right?
I'm not trying to be mean, that's the last thing I want, I'm just letting you know. Remember how I said I get a different persona when gaming/being online?

HipsterSister

Smash Rookie
Homesliceeee. You need info to prove things if you ever want to make a case against someone. Also I'd rather you explain your contradiction than appease me (or tenderize me oh god D: ) I get where you're coming from with the options open thing, but you definitely need more than feelings to know someone's scum.

Homeslice2332

Smash Rookie
Homesliceeee. You need info to prove things if you ever want to make a case against someone. Also I'd rather you explain your contradiction than appease me (or tenderize me oh god D: ) I get where you're coming from with the options open thing, but you definitely need more than feelings to know someone's scum.
You're totally right about me needing more than feelings. I'm not trying to appease you. It's just that I'm seeing holes in what I'm saying- trying to patch 'em up so I don't look like a fool.

mightbebenjamin

Smash Rookie
OOOOOOOK so i just missed like 20 hours of posting so i just read like 4 pages and here are my ready.
1. if you sustpect me of being scum because i havent talked a lot lately, its because i have an 8 hour job and i played LoL for 2 hours when i got home. i wasnt expecting it to move fast because this is my first game. i had no idea that there would be 250+ posts in 3 days.
2. Hipster Sister - i suspect you in all honesty. you have said a few things and then had to cover for them. i know you have played this a lot so i dont think that you would be making so many little rookie mistakes at first if you werent nervous.
3. Vinyl - you confuse me some. you are playing this very well and have not drawn a lot of suspicion despite many posts. i doubt you are mafia because you probably would have slipped up by now.
4. Kary - you have made a very bold acusation. as for now, that puts you in the clear form be because maifa members play it way safer on the first days. or at least they do in real life. i doubt that you are playing opposite on the computer, so for now i am on your side, but that could come back to bite you later on.
5. Homeslice - i know you well enough to know that you are playing this the same way you would in real life, so the little slip ups that you have had are not raising any red flags. i think that you are playing well, and if you were scum ,it would have bled through by now with all your posts.
6. J - i somewhat suspect you of ellening, but you arent agressive enough yet for me to think that that is valid. you do have a lot of strong reads/opinions so im not sure what to think of you. i still think you could be one so i will be watching you. you could be an agressive townie or you could be a more laid back mafia, im not sure yet.
i g2g so i will post the rest of my thoughts later.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Hmm, ok.
@Vinyl, are you suspicious of anyone in this game yet?
Who would you like to see pressured?
What are you waiting on before you decide whether or not to be town buddies?

Feel free not to answer any of these :)

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Great activity guys! Keep it up!

Vote Count

1. BadWolf (2) - J, VitaminC
2. Vinyl.
3. VitaminC
4. Orboknown
5. Rake (1) - Kary
6. mightbebenjamin
7. Clover (1) - Ranmaru
8.Lolilovesrain
9. Kary
10. Hipster Sister
11. J
12. Ranmaru
13. Homeslice

Not voting: BadWolf, Orboknown, Rake, mightbebenjamin, Clover, Lolilovesrain, Hipster Sister, Homeslice, Vinyl.

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
@Vinyl, are you suspicious of anyone in this game yet?
Nope, not yet.

Who would you like to see pressured?
Me, since I'm bored, lol.

But seriously, none at the moment until I see something that changes my mind.

What are you waiting on before you decide whether or not to be town buddie?
My confidence and instincts to arise before I buddy with you.
Everything in red.

Homeslice2332

Smash Rookie
For now, because of all posts so far, I'm with Ranmaru

Vote: Clover

This is just a safety percaution to me... however, my vote is subject to change (I mean, we still have till the 26th)
Well, I'll be offline now.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
3. Vinyl - you confuse me some. you are playing this very well and have not drawn a lot of suspicion despite many posts. i doubt you are mafia because you probably would have slipped up by now.
Aight, but just remember that you'll see people doing the same thing, so don't always comfirm people as town easily like that.

People doing lylos are hard to find out if they are scum sometimes, but I'm slightly getting used to them by how they show expression in each post they make.

I think that kind of works for me. I mean, I think.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I'm a little confused as to why you guys are voting for clover though? He didn't seem to be acting like scum. Then again I could be wrong.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It's kinda like J is trying to divide us already...

Vote: J
This was the first post that seemed scummy. It felt like Clover was trying to paint J as scum, joke or not. I just feel this is something newb scum would say.

/confirm

oh well i'm town :ohwell:

(I find being town more difficult, it's lonely)

Vinyl, do you want to be town buddies this game?

I'm going to come back once the game starts :)
Kary, I feel this is just a null. You didn't claim your role, so it wasn't something to really bring attention to. Clover just claimed VT out of the blue, which isn't good play. It was in fact, mis-placed, and a weird reaction to me. This is also a reply to Rake.

Well, I am kinda lurking, I guess. But, I just don't have too much ta say right now that'd be actually helpful in any way. I wanna see a little bit more happen before I start any serious accusations, mmkay?
Underlined, you see Clover states he doesn't have anything to say yet. Yet, in the next page, when asked, he DOES have opinions to give. This shows that he wasn't trying to be pro-active, but when called out, he had 'opinions to give'.

@Ran - Offline, I knowwww J and Badwolf and Benji and Hipster and Homeslice. Words might not mean so much in this scenario, but, I'm vanilla townie.

And, yep, Ran knows what he's talking about. Even early on, you can start getting a feel if something's amiss. Someone who's scum can try to hide it, but that player is still conscious that he or she is scum, and even something as simple as word choice can provide detailed insight into that player's psyche.
Clover starts to latch on to everything I say. He agrees with me quite a bunch. :smirk: Am I really that awesome? :cool: Course I am. It seems like he is trying to 1-up anything I say to seem like he is contributing, and to seem town.

@Ran - Like I said earlier, I just want to be open about things. There's no guaranteed trust in mafia, but you have to have at least some assumption about the people you're around. I'd like to make it a bit easier on people. Also, your question was a roundabout way of finding information about me, so, who would be able to tell you about me better than me? Like Benji said, he usually gets lynched pretty early, and, I find #95 a tad suspicious, since he's usually more serious in any of our conversations and that seems trivial, but it's still just off, to me. Unless you have any follow-up questions, I'mma take a little break for now. n_n
Underlined, he states that who better to tell about himself, but himself? I explain to him in the following post that I wasn't even accusing him, I was just trying to see how others would read him.

@Ran - Yeah, I do see how that'd be a logical way to look at things. My apologies for responding so defensively at the sight of my name. Like I said in #142, BadWolf seemed to be going on a bit much in the "randomness" phase for a boost in the likability department. Slightly suspicious, I think. Having my doubts with Rake as well. I feel like his initial accusations were more to divert attention than to gain fruitful leads, and his last statement in #105 seems odd. Wouldn't in-game alliances like that be inherently anti-town? So far, slightly leaning town towards Loli, I haven't seen any glaring scum tells. Everything, to me, points towards simple unfamiliarity with the game.

Okay, for real, time for a break. xD
He apologizes for responding in that way, just at the site of seeing his name. His response only shows that he was interested in making himself look better to others, even when no one was accusing him yet. His claim was also misplaced.

His 'doubts' he was starting to have only emerged once he was asked about them. He never questioned or done anything to really, garner those opinions. He just kept a 'I'll wait and see approach" yet didn't wait and see.

I just said it, I'm not pursuing it right now. Right now I'm mostly just saying stuff that's on my mind... That's why you got the block of text.

Like I've said I haven't really played with Clover all that much. Benji is..... Benji... He can only be defined by himself. Right now he's just being himself. If he is scum I'll be able to tell fairly easily unless he SEVERELY changes his play-style.

Like I've said before and will say again, J is the one I'm most worried about. He probably has the most exp. in the entire game and I've known him to change his play-style on a whim. He is hardest person to read I know.
I just didn't like this from Badwolf. He was trying to use the BS TALK thing as a reason to not give an opinion on either Benji or Clover. I felt he also backpeddaled. This is the only scum vibe I got from him.

First, yay, I think everyone's here!

Second, I thought we decided those votes didn't even count anyways since Day 1 hasn't started yet? But, okay, Unvote.

@Rake - Note that earlier I had said that it was early for "serious" accusations. While I do have my suspicions, it's too soon to be definite on anything. Lynching someone solely on actions before Day 1 even starts would be a bit much...Ran asked for my opinion, and although my insights aren't quite substantial enough right now, I felt that it would be more beneficial for certain things to be noticed so that people can develop their own opinions rather than for me to keep silent. And, you keep saying that I believe in a "BS stage," but check out the last part of #128. I think that you can start to get reads at this point in the game, but there's not yet enough definite information to effectively act on those.

I did take issue with a few of your posts on the basis that they seemed just not too effective in aiding town in any way. Like, #92, although you explained your reasoning on that question, it still doesn't make much sense to me how it would be helpful. Neither does #105, to me, but my point above was that without being able to place any of this in context with decisions after Day 1 starts, it's difficult to know just what it means. But, even small things are worth noticing.

However, I do appreciate your recent lines of questioning, they seem significantly more productive. Let's see where this takes us.
Underlined, this shows that he only posted his opinions because I asked. He said he would rather state them than be silent, yet, before he said he didn't have anything to say. So really, why did he keep his opinions to himself at that time?

He says that he did not have any 'serious' accusations, but then what exactly were the opinions he has given? What is the line between serious and not serious? I feel this is him trying to give a BS excuse for not having given opinions at first. I also don't see any real reason for him to have reserved his opinions. He was called out for lurking, and responded with an excuse, which turned out to be a lie.

I also don't like how he gives suspicion towards Rake, yet states that he is willing to give him more leeway because his questions have been a bit more productive. I wouldn't call that a serious accusation, and he hasn't given any votes, nor has he stated who he'd like to be lynched.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Lolicains, I'd like your opinion on the case first.

J, as I requested, may you hold your comments until some of the newbs have given their thoughts on it first?

@Clover: Who are your suspicions today? (besides Rake)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
TL;DR Case on Clover:

• He reacted defensively to a mention of his name, when it wasn't even an accusation of him.
  • He felt pressure enough into claiming his role, when there was no accusation on him at the time.
  • He was caught lurking, and explained this was because he had no serious accusations at the time.
  • Next page, when asked, he did have some insights on slight suspicions, yet didn't feel the need to post them at first.
  • He hasn't followed up with these feelings, mostly the Badwolf one I think.
  • He is tip-toeing around his Rake suspicion, and is developing a read on him while looking at others, even though I don't even know who he has in mind.
  • He isn't voting, nor does he have any sort of road map for where he wants to go with lynching his suspects, even though he has had some slight suspicions.
  • He has been showing alot of agreement to my sayings, to seem like he is contributing.
  • His entry post vibed as something newb scum would say. It is slight, but it seemed like he was trying to spread some 'paint' on J, joke or not. I just didn't like it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Question to Clover:

Why aren't you voting? You had slight suspicions, so why aren't you acting upon them yet?

Can you give me a lynch order, if possible?

X first > Y Second > Z last

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Rake, so do you agree to the case I have posted? If so, I'd like for you to demonstrate what you agree with, since you are now voting Clover with me.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
*cracks knuckles*
Wall Time....

...Ask Hipster about Newbie 18... She will probably say to never trust anyone.
Yeah...Hipster...I hard-bussed her straight into the ground last time.

While I do agree you shouldn't trust people, I don't believe in the "Give people a chance" mentality either. I'm more of a guilty until proven innocent fan. And that's how I intend to go about this game.

@VitaminC - I don't mind at all. Let me start off with the pregame aspect. After a person discovers their role, it's part of their subconscious. Scum have the intention of appearing town, so they put up barriers, often without even realizing it, to protect themselves. Quite a bit went on before Day 1 even began, and it doesn't seem very sensible to disregard it. People have motives, and it should be a goal to understand those motives and how they would be accomplished.
Unless I tell you something like : I confirmed my role pm without reading it.
Which I did. My entire post game up to when I started question people was going at it blind.

Would this change your view on my posts ?

Before you stated that you believed most of what was happening was a BS stage and I recall asking you about your swap to regarding it. You even cited a point where you pushed off the "BS" stage ideal.

@CloverWould it be fair to say you will re-reading all of what occurred pre-game or have you gotten what you need out of it ?

And no, I'm not suspicious of Rake. Or anyone at this point. It's too early to point fingers.
It's too early to point fingers...but yet you've already listed off your "bad vibes" scum list.

Did you feel pressured into creating that list ?
Was it an attempt to draw reactions ?

What if I told you that your sudden jump from "too early to point fingers " and "give everyone a chance" mentality, to creating a scum list this early in the game, was scummy activity to me ?

You've stated these are "bad vibe" picks. But you have no content to actually back it up yet. It seems to me like your reaching to create content and using "bad vibes" to justify it. It seems to me you were happy to give people a chance...except for these bad vibe picks.

@Homeslice : Lets disregard the scum list for a second.
Had you already decided on who would receive this "Give everyone a chance mentality ?

Has J or any of your other picks posts changed these bad vibes ?

@Ran: What do you think of this jump ? Is it even a jump ? Why or Why not ?

@Everyone: What do you think of buddying? How does it apply as a tell in your pov? (Buddying is when two people buddy up, such as "Let's be friends" or alliances etc)
Buddying is an interesting way of testing people's reaction to said buddying.

In my last game Newbie 18, I was buddies with Zen & Vinyl, but it didn't really matter that much because I eventually called them scum... Buddying is only a problem when you don't have a correct read on that person. It doesn't tell me all that much unless one of the people are really happy to get into it, it says to me that they're scum and are happily being accepted.

I'm not going to do it but I don't really care all that much if others do. Like I've said "Trust no one, suspect everyone."
Yes and last newbie game I avoided touching your posts like the plague.
And buddying can work both ways(I think someone stated as much).
You get too attached to them and suddenly your hammering town left and right.

Look and what happened to Soup in Newbie 18. Once zen was sold on his scumminess he tunnelled him straight into the ground and Soup got lynched. It gave Badwulf that extra night phase and was a direct result of town buddying and fighting with itself. At least thats how I saw it. Badwulf and J could comment on it with a greater accuracy.

Wait, you're not seriously voting for me right? That would be a weird reason to lynch someone.
From now on, I guess I'll just stick striclty to the game.
How you explained buddying, I think that it sounds like it could make people suspicious. Personally, I'm guessing it's not somehting you'd want to do.
Wonder what J's doing right now? Suprised that he hasn't anything yet.
Hm. Oh well.
1) RVS is lolcatz awesome sauce.

You could vote J for having a letter instead of a username if you wanted to.

2) Why do you wonder what J's doing ? As I recall J posted directly above you (not sure on post order right now you can correct me if you like ). Were you planning on buddying J until you saw the buddying post and decided to comment and disagree with it ?

@HomesliceWhy does J's lack of content surprise you ? Is this part of your suspicion on J ?
What are your thoughts on a player like VitamenC who has posted one time (at the time of me posting this).

Well, as much as your saying makes sense, doesn't that seem a bit harsh? I mean, if you suspect everyone, that really doesn't give anyone a chance to say that they aren't scum.
That's just what I think. I think you can trust some people. Maybe just not right off the bat.
I say, "Give people a chance". :bee:
You can trust some people, Give people a chance , and yet....Scum list already based on what you describe as "bad vibes".

@ VitaminC: What do you think about this selective chance and trust giving ?

Also, Badwulf...well. Sometimes he sounds scumy, but I think he's honestly just being normal or something. Not entirely sure. I wouldn't put it past him though.
But I've seen your gameplay before. Trying to put the attention on someone else while you kill someone, eh? Now, I'm not sure- but I'm just being cautious about you, J.
Here you have already pushed J and Badwulf's chance out the window I assume ?
Does your caution at J's play over-ride this chance you give to players ?

As well you essentially post nothing helpful in regards to Badwulf.

Sometimes he sounds scummy , but he's just being normal or something. Not entirely sure.
If your not sure, why mention it ? It literally achieves nothing to post this opinion.
You manage to go through three phases on Badwulf's slot in one sentance. It seems like your leaving yourself doors to go through , whatever the case may be on him.

@Homeslice: Right now if you had to peg Badwulf's play , would it be scummy or towny ?

Are you aware you did the same thing you condemn J for doing ?

Trying to put the attention on someone else while you kill someone, eh? Now, I'm not sure- but I'm just being cautious about you, J.
You attempt to deflect attention from yourself and push it to Badwulf and J's slots.

I'm more leaning towards J, but that could change. Of course, my suspisions of J aren't from that, but from playing with him in real life-
Again, very open stance wrt to J. I'm leaning on J, but it could change. What would change it exactly ? If J successfully kills off scum ? If J becomes the popular town pick ?

You seem to be questioning your own stance wrt J's slot. I know it's D1, but this seems very flippy floppy to me. You put J on your scum list later on , but it's a list of bad vibes. The most you have come up with is "bad vibes" and J's IRL play.

@Homeslice: Will you be focusing on J all game ?

Who would become prime suspect number 2 , were we to hammer J and have J flip townie ?

It's not that I have a scum read, it's just that it seems like his regular game plan. And he's using you as his main decor. It would be a likely cover-up to say that since you act well as scum, you may be one. He's using that to his advantage, and you'll see that he tries to find anything scumy on all the players. Anyone but himself is how he plays (from what I can tell).
My scum reads are (fyi: I feel vibes)
J
Hipster (I'm being serious Hipster)
Clover
maybe badwolf. But I'll look into that later.
@J: What's your defense in not being scum?
That's 4/12 players as scum in one read based on D1 "bad vibes"

Plus you directly contradict yourself in this post:

It's not that I have a scum read it's just that it seems like his regular game plan...
My scum reads are (fyi: I feel vibes)
J
Hipster (I'm being serious Hipster)
Clover
maybe badwolf. But I'll look into that later.
You cannot not have scum reads and then proceed to create a list of scum reads.
You seem to be adopting the very same gameplay that you find scummy about J.

It would be a likely cover-up to say that since you act well as scum, you may be one. He's using that to his advantage, and you'll see that he tries to find anything scumy on all the players. Anyone but himself is how he plays
You already have "bad vibes" on 4/12 players and have of this post , not claimed to like or trust in what other players are saying.

Are we to assume these others are null in your eyes until you post otherwise ?

@J
Like I said before, sometimes I get vibes just by reading posts. I look at what the players are saying, but then I look deeper into it like 'why? motives? cover-ups? past-experiances?' Stuff like that. I'm not a raw analyzer, I play by extrasensory-feelings and a wee bit of facts.

With Hipster I just feel like she's trying to hard to act normal (I don't know why though)
Clover because he's really analyzing people, and when someone over-thinks/ over-analyzes, I get suspicious. I'm still not sure about you ( I don't like that you role-claimed) But that could be me just being already overly-cautious. And yes, other games do count because how a person plays is how a person plays, even if slight adjustments are made.

But really, who knows? There could be scum just watching this all play-out, sittin' back and seeing us rip each other apart. We have to be alert, but not so alert that we jump on people for litlte mistakes and/or acusations. Think things through, guys.
If your looking deeper into it, why have you not brought a case against J , Hipster or Clover up to this point ? Are you comfortable making a case on any of them at this point?

Well, I wasn't trying to be iffy. Sorry 'bout that. It's just that I've looked at the Rosario Vampire game and saw people accusing others pretty quickly. I don't like when players do that. It seems unfair. I'm not saying that sometimes it doesn't turn out well, but I was just saying because I want to avoid this game harboring bad feelings cuz of how people act.
Again, you state your not trying to be iffy , but I have just shown multiple posts where you approach it in exactly that manner.

Do players accuse each other ? Yes. Was it unfair ? In some cases (like Soups) It was borderline.

Also I had Lolli stuff but Lolli's stuff is hellsa annoying to quote with all those colour tags around it.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I just lost where I was...Now I have to go back and quote all the stuff that happened while I posted that...super*shakes fist at active thread

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Do you want me to give a case against him then?
No, just what you think about my case.

@Rake: I felt it was odd Homeslice went back on her 'vibes' on Hipster. Yet, I liked her point on Clover. Now I'm looking at the post she said it was too early to point fingers, and wondering why she gave a scumlist. You do make a point, yet I feel it's more genuine because of her stating an original opinion. At least, regarding Clover. I'd keep an eye on her, but she wouldn't be a priority to me. I would also like for you to comment on my case on Clover.

@Homeslice: What is your opinion on Rake now? What exactly did you get an odd vibe from Hipster, is there any post that you got it from?

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
@Ran : Do Not Call Me Lolicains >_>

In regards to your opinion on Clover. Honestly when I was reading your broken down, underlined version of his posts my jaw dropped and I was pretty amazed but I wouldn't even be able to vote for Clover until I heard his (what is it called? like...rebuttal?) rebuttal.

@
Rake: You write long walls of texts. If my rainbow color is too much I could always...change it....if you really want me to. :( Also, it's Loli not Lolli

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Nice case, Ranmaru.
I hadn't really thought about the difference between claiming VT and town; I was using the logic that if I was cop I would probably just say I was VT anyways, unless I had something worth claiming.

A few more or less irrelevant things, though:
1. Were you going through the thread in order? I find it a bit jarring when there's a post about someone else in the middle of the case on Clover.
2. You tend to use language that suggests you're certain, like 'this shows that...', I think that's just your style, though. Is it fair to say that most of your points are suggestions rather than proofs?
3. Can you sum up the clover case into say, 3 bulletpoints?

Hmm, I'm being chummy unnecessarily. Feel free to ignore any of those 3 points, Ran.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Ran : I have more stuff coming and some of it directly relates to the Clover part
Just give me some time please and thanks.
I'll respond to your latest post as soon as i get this next wall up.

Top Bottom