• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kafe Fight Club

ASLC

Smash Apprentice
Our monthly tournament will continue here in Utah. For all of you Utah Brawl players we run a tournament every month. Not only do we feature brawl, but we also run a variety of other fighting games. Our last tournament had 20 competitors for Brawl and over 70 people total. So if you play Brawl or any of the other popular fighting games please check our event out.

$5 entry fee per game you wish to play, no venue fee.

We also have online registration so we can start making brackets before events.

If you have any questions or comments, please ask in this thread, check our website, or email us. The website is always updated with the latest information.
Our website is www.utahfightcircuit.com .
Email: general@utahfightcircuit.com

DBSammy

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure Utah isn't Midwest. You should probably change the region listing if possible to Southwest or something so that Utah smashers actually see this tournament.

:phone:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
^ I was gonna say....

I know the Midwest is a huge region....but I didnt think we have Utah

....thatd be toooo crazy o____o

Top Bottom