• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

M@v

Subarashii!
Chibo find a job here and rule pittsburgh with me. Its a pretty easy job.

Also I could use more than 2-3 practice partners that I have now =(

M@v

Subarashii!
come on back chibo.

the easiest state to get ranked in.

and for PA we should start doin a top 7 rankings if we do start it back up.
7 is kind of an odd number, but considering how a lot of philly and state college isn't active every single season, it balances out.

If we count APEX, berserker will be active because he'd have APEX, and hes going RAGE + Hope 5 with me. I'd have those 3 + sktar, HSV 2, Smashtastrophe 4.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo find a job here and rule pittsburgh with me. Its a pretty easy job.

Also I could use more than 2-3 practice partners that I have now =(
If there's a good enough job I would consider it.

Where do you work? Get me a job there that's 45k a year or more and I'll move.

M@v

Subarashii!
If there's a good enough job I would consider it.

Where do you work? Get me a job there that's 45k a year or more and I'll move.
I'm interning with UPMC. I don't graduate until december. So i'll be job searching/trying to get a full time job here in the fall. From what I heard starting in my group is 48ish. But its just one small part of the overall IT.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yea I was disappointed to nail only 35k coming out of college but at least it's near home so I don't need to spend money on rent and such, so it's not that bad.

M@v

Subarashii!
A couple of my friends who graduated this semester are gonna make high 50s/low 60s right away.

Kinda ridiculous :3

My goal is something in the 50s, or mid-high 40s with really good benefits.

mib004

Smash Ace
Yea I was disappointed to nail only 35k coming out of college but at least it's near home so I don't need to spend money on rent and such, so it's not that bad.
35k not that bad if your not spending, I'm making around 39k and I was done last December, but I am still looking for something better until I finish with my Masters in 2 yrs.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
I got like $450 dollars and a turkey bologna sandwich. We ALL know yall can't **** with me.
In the words of a great man:

*ahem* See you later boy's Peach is TOO good for this thread.

M@v

Subarashii!
I got like $450 dollars and a turkey bologna sandwich. We ALL know yall can't **** with me.
In the words of a great man:

*ahem* See you later boy's Peach is TOO good for this thread.
Isn't being in college great?

@MIB what's your undergrad degree/what masters you going for?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yo I gotta find a venue for DSO Reunion.

Maybe I should contact Drexel and see how much it would be to reserve one of their rooms while not being a student or get some kind of alumni discount.

mib004

Smash Ace
My flight returns to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 12:00 PM on June 25th, 2012. I think that's everything.
That's all I needed go know my ***,

@ M@v Bs in Criminal Justice, and getting my Masters (MHS degree) in human services concentration Psycology. Just finished my first semester last April

M@v

Subarashii!
Ah very nice. I think I'd really like gearing my IT degree/security minor into a cyber forensics focus. I've had an interest in the FBI/government level law enforcement for a while, and my father was a police officer for 30+ years (my mom was an officer for a while too; its how they met). Going for something like that would put me in the same footsteps as them plus using my tech knowledge to full effect. I really got to look at everything though; Government jobs tend to have kick *** benfits, but got more brutal hours and time commitments than private groups. You can work for the FBI as a civilian too so I can look into that as well.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
There's a big FGC tourney in University City at a bar, gonna be awesome. I know Ev is gonna be there too. You should def come through .com at least just to chill.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Damn, can't make it.

But now that I know they do tournies at bars, best believe I'm in there.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
iirc after 10pm only people over x age are allowed, I forget if it's 18 or 21. Prior to 10pm it's any age. At least, that's what the last one was. Go find the event page on FB and make a post about it I guess? Ask the guy ahead of time to see if it's cool if you can stay, or I can for you.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
iirc after 10pm only people over x age are allowed, I forget if it's 18 or 21. Prior to 10pm it's any age. At least, that's what the last one was. Go find the event page on FB and make a post about it I guess? Ask the guy ahead of time to see if it's cool if you can stay, or I can for you.
Ask for me please and let me know. If I can Ill come thru

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol who would go to a tourny at a bar.

nobody wants to see u guys get hype over a children's game. keep your dignity intact while you still have it

mib004

Smash Ace
Can people play today around 8? I wanna play but don't get home till 7. also Kenny I can't stay at the hotel want to but can't. And anybody need a ride to the tourney 5$ cause I can't take people home cause I have somewhere to be late after not in Philly. But again that's if u need ride up to the tourney just need to find a way home . Ur choice just let me know before hand

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Kenny: Stealth Raptor (one of the Pikas) is coming from Kansas and wants to know if he can stay in the hotel room with you guys. He's at work atm and can't post, but he'll prob message you about it later.... just wanted to give you a heads up.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
It would be awesome if I could stay with you guys :D can't check right now but i believe I land in philly at 4. If I can get rids to places that would be awesome and I can pay gas money :D

:phone:

Top Bottom