• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink 2012: July Edition Results!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Oro made this late.

Brawl Singles

1: Kain :wolf:
2: Sago :metaknight:
3: Arty :falco::gw::luigi2:
4: Legan :zerosuitsamus:
5: Akashi :snake::marth:
5: JJRockets :metaknight::popo::diddy:
7: DLA :everycharacterbutganon:
7: Meneil :ike:
9: Moozle :peach:
9: Scythe :lucario:?
9: Zwarm :diddy::falco::sheik:
9: Quik :wario:
13: Speedy :toonlink:
13: Norm :snake:
13: Jared :ness2::fox:
13: Chirp :falcon:
17: Kels :popo:
17: TGD :metaknight:
17: -D- :kirby2:

Bracket Image: http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af243/ZombieSwarm71/brawl2012.gif?t=1343427968

Brawl Doubles

1: Sago/Legan
2: Meneil/Akashi
3: DLA/JJRockets
4: Arty/Kain :yeahboi:
5: Quik/Scythe
5: Oro/Zwarm
7: Chrip/Norm

Bracket Image: http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af243/ZombieSwarm71/brawldubs2012.gif?t=1343427967

Project:Melee

1: Vro
2: Kels
3: Scythe
4: The Good Doctor
5: Rat
5: Legan
7: Oro
7: Sveet
9: Jordan
9: Barely Trying
9: Sago
9: DLA
13: Moozle
13: Zwarm
13: Raid
13: Marvin
17: -D-

Bracket Image: http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af243/ZombieSwarm71/pm2012.gif?t=1343427970

Street Fighter III: Third Strike

1: Scythe
2: Kain
3: Sago
4: The Good Doctor
5: Zwarm
5: DLA
7: Oro :yeahboi:

Bracket Image: http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af243/ZombieSwarm71/3s2012.gif?t=1343427970

Thanks for coming, everyone! Small turnout, but I assume its because the room we usually held the tournament in was under construction.

Next tournament is August 4th!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I didn't want to guess, but I'll fill in as much as I know (or think I know) Someone else can fill in the rest.

1: Vro :ike:
2: Kels :fox::sheik:
3: Scythe :wolf:
4: The Good Doctor :ike::sheik:
5: Rat :sonic:
5: Legan :link2:
7: Oro :lucario:
7: Sveet :ganondorf:
9: Jordan
9: Barely Trying :peach:
9: Sago :snake:
9: DLA
13: Moozle
13: Zwarm :mario2::peach:
13: Raid
13: Marvin

Akashi

Smash Lord
1: Kain - Nice seeing you again man, and for the few friendlies we got in =)
2: Sago - oS is the best acronym ever xD you know it! Grats on 2nd, and destroying Meneil and I in doubles
3: Arty - I believe in you, my son Arty. Whenever ANYONE bets against you, I will be behind you... cheering you on. Your Ganon will forever be known as DLA's random slayer. Forge onward!
4: Legan - GG's in doubles and singles! Our set was pretty close, although admittedly you started to download me pretty well 3rd game. I'm glad you did well, and that we didn't CP each other haha
5: Akashi
5: JJRockets - Yoooo, I'm salty I didn't go back to Marth xD but I was enjoying Snake so much!!! It's always fun playing you in bracket, and in all honesty, you're probably one of my favorite players to fight against. I just feel we enjoy our matches, so that makes it much easier when I lose :p.
7: DLA :everycharacterbutganon: - GG's man, hopefully you get me next time >:].
7: Meneil - Grats on beating that ugly dude who plays Wario! I think his name is Arty? ^^
9: Moozle - Nice seeing you again, sexy Moooooo000oogle =)
9: Scythe - I love FD, now you know! That 2nd match was close though, and I respect your d3 and lucario.
9: Zwarm - Our jiggs/kirby > yours and that guy that was on top of your shoulder! ;D Also we didn't play each other in bracket, MEGA hype!
9: Quik - I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ANDREWWWWWWW. Come to more tourneys, and destroy me more w/ wah-wah-wario
13: Speedy - You won't see this, but it was nice talking to you again Greg.
13: Norm - Nice seeing you again duder! I promise to have your controller next time.
13: Jared - GG's in bracket, Fox is scary for both of my characters.
13: Chirp - Nice seeing you again, and bring lordmoron next time so I can body him =)
17: Kels - Best $5 I used that day. Play more Brawl <3
17: TGD

To anyone else I missed - thx for coming out!

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
Fun tourney everyone, GGs to everyone I played!

Zwarm/Oro/Norm/Arty: whoever else was at the TO station, I let you guys borrow that small white extention cord then I forgot about it when I left, does anyone still have that that could get it back to me at the next tourney? Thanks

Also: Put Diddy first for me, I used him the most

Count

Smash Champion
Had I known this was going on I would've come and made a fool out of myself after not playing the game for a year! Drat!

Top Bottom