• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smiths Station Smash 3 results - July 28, 2012

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Singles - 11 entrants

1. TheReflexWonder :wario: :sheik: :pt: (Wario, Sheik, Pokémon Trainer) - $125
2. MCPe :wolf: (Wolf) - $60
3. elev8 :popo: :yoshi2: (Ice Climbers, Yoshi) - $25
4. Spade :marth: (Marth) - $10
5. Dyno! :wario: (Wario)
5. AML?! :gw: (Mr. Game and Watch)
7. Peru :warioc: :ike: (Wario, Ike)
7. Cam :pikachu2: (Pikachu)
9. Fang :toonlink: (Toon Link)
9. Deptford Goth :dedede: :wario: (King Dedede, Wario)
9. Ty! :falco: :lucario: (Falco, Lucario)

Mid Tier Singles (Borderline-tier banned) - 11 entrants

1. TheReflexWonder :sheik: :link2: :bowser2: (Sheik, Link, Bowser) - $7
2. MCPe :falcon: :ike: :rob: (Captain Falcon, Ike, R.O.B.) - $3
3. elev8 :yoshi2: :dk2: (Yoshi, Donkey Kong) - $1
4. Cam :ganondorf: (Ganondorf)
5. Dyno! :pit: :mario2: (Pit, Mario)
5. Fang :ness2: :lucas: (Ness, Lucas)
7. Deptford Goth :random: (Not sure)
7. AML?! :falcon: (Captain Falcon)
9. Peru :ike: (Ike)
9. Ty! :random: (Not sure)
9. Spade :ness2: :samus2: (Ness, Samus)

Teams round robin - 4 entrants

1. Dyno and MCPe (:wario:/:wolf:)
2. Spade and elev8 (:marth:/:dedede:)
3. Reflex and Cam (:warioc:/:pikachu2:)
4. Tmac and JD20DaWg (various characters)

If you can fill in any of the blanks, it would be appreciated.

Keys1281

Smash Journeyman
I still need my $10. Or actually Cam if you want, next time we get food just buy mine and that's good enough haha.

SHOUTOUTS to people who I wouldn't normally see or just come to mind-

Reflex- Fun games, good set, etc etc you're a cool guy dee-o-door-ant etc.

Fang- You are officially one of the Huntsville/Madison Brawlers now. Join us, or we will force you to, which would still be cool...We're already planning on playing some games this Wednesday. I'll add you to the FB group and all that cool stuff.

Dyno- It was fun playing you again. I can always use more of that Wolf practice. I know your Wario is afraid of my Marth though....(cough thanks reflex cough). Melee too good. That falco was really good; IDK why you didn't just keep playing him...Marth is too good as well. I like how I played more Melee than Brawl at this tournament haha.

AML- Good melee stuff, sucky matchup for G&W, good seeing you again. You're a cool guy and you should come to more AL stuff. I'll try and make it to some GA stuff now.

McPeePants- I didn't get to play your amazing Wolf that I know of....You are REALLY good. I saw you 3-stock Raf's ICs and that was freaking awesome. I admire you as a smasher. I'd heard a lot about you and seeing it in person (not on YouTube which I have) was legit as ****.

Cam- Thanks for driving us to the tournament, and being a cool person, my best friend, and a leader (no cheese intended). You've done so much for the Smash community (especially in AL) that you deserve a round of applause.

************APPLAUSE**************

But really, we should continue to do more non-smash stuff as well.

Ty- tHe sTuPiD dEdEdE will never get old. I hope you've been enjoying all these tournaments. You're fairly quiet so it's hard to get your opinion of stuff without directly asking it. I think I'll always feel bad for not teaming with you. Bomberman on Wednesday...maybe halo tonight?!? Also we've decided we're camping out for the Wii U. There's no getting around it now.

Kismet- Your bowser would not beat Luis's Sheik or my Samus....(money match callout? Yeah right...But maybe just a salty set of 5.) Too bad you couldn't make it.

Player 1- Shoulda helped me win teams again and gimme more Diddy practice. Only got 2nd this time w/ Raf.

Speaking of Raf...

elev8- dat Yoshi...I should have been more patient for that last stock on game 1. Super nice Dtilt ftw though. I'm gonna get you next time. Good to finally see you again, and good stuff in teams. I bet we'd do really well if you ever wanna team again. Maybe a gordo won't come out of your *** next time when I'm at 50% hahah.

Deptford Goth/Slam- I had fun playing melee wicha, and wished we coulda played some Brawl singles friendlies (we didn't, did we?). Fun stuff.

Peru- Wish we coulda played some. You play melee, right? Nonetheless good to see yo' face again.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Kismet- Your bowser would not beat Luis's Sheik or my Samus....(money match callout? Yeah right...But maybe just a salty set of 5.) Too bad you couldn't make it.
That's Player-1 with a picture of Kismet eating food as his avatar.

aml529

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aml529
3DS FC
0645-5790-3402
Fun tournament! The mid tier tournament was especially fun :) Also, I went all captain falcon in the mid tier tournament. Next time I've got to play safer versus...everybody haha. I think I've improved, but I've got a lot of work to do if I want to place higher from now on.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Wow....why all these stupid memes? What about the one with Kola? Why would you do that, P1?

Oh, and that whole statement still stands for P1 anyways.
I wanted my avatar to match Player-1's, and Player-3 joined in after that.

Zero_Gamer's avatar of Kola is there because of an inside joke between them, I assume. One picture used by one person doesn't mean it's a meme.

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
I played DK in mid tier for the most part.

Anyway, I did enjoy the tournament but its a little disappointing who all didn't show up to it. Mid tier was cool though, and we don't really get to do stuff like that when more people show up.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I wonder if people would prefer to cut out pools for Singles in favor of extra events for future tournaments here and there.

Any feedback on that?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
shoutouts to those cookies man those things were daaaaank

shoutouts to melee

shoutouts to sucking

shoutouts to feeling slightly normal again

shoutouts to mr game and watch for ruining my day

shoutouts to MC PE for the wifi warriors!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Not enough entrants, unfortunately. I was hoping to do one, but, everyone bailed at the last second. Instead, I played Super Monkey Ball 2 with AML.

Top Bottom