• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kel's Super Awesome Amazing Tournament at Someone Else's House Violet Edition 1

Kel

Smash Master
I would like to thank everyone who came out yesterday. I had a blast, and I look forward to seeing you all again soon!

1: Judo :random: ($0.04) ($0.01 pot bonus!)
2: SP :popo: :falco: ($0.01)
3: Earl :rob:
4: Kel :jigglypuff: :link:

This was a round robin pool with MK banned rules and only BF, FD, and SV legal. One banned stage per person. Held 8-2-12

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
see you guys were playing for money this is why I couldn't come

Judo777

Smash Master
I feel like this tournament was kind of poorly organized. It was hard to get people to do their matches and i felt it took a little long for the attendance we had. Despite this it was a fun tournament. Also I would like to make an argument for my previous list of me when I'm sandbagging for number 2 on the PR in addition to me at number 1 when I'm super cereal..... lol

Also the pot bonus may have been due to me going 2-0 in all sets.....

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Good to know that this event actually does not encourage splitting. Kel should get a yellow card for tournament manipulation though. Jigglypuff? Toon Link? Gross.

Kel

Smash Master
Hey! Whoever I choose to play is my own deal! You never said anything when i was losing with D3 and Ics!

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Hey! Whoever I choose to play is my own deal! You never said anything when i was losing with D3 and Ics!
:0 You are right. completely legit, imo.

You just happen to have the worst Jiggs in the area then, I guess. Nothing to see here.

Judo777

Smash Master
:0 You are right. completely legit, imo.

You just happen to have the worst Jiggs in the area then, I guess. Nothing to see here.
Kels Jiggs is so good he used sing to avoid getting cged by putting nana to sleep. Seems pro if you ask me.

Top Bottom