• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate And Discuss Their Chances: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Pterodactyl could easily be an Arwing clone move, especially if Falco is given one since he "prefers the air".

And if it's just used for ramming people, then it copies Super Sonic, but without the speed.
So people aways use these arguments, if she goes to the front screen and starts shooting, it's a Snake Final Smash clone, if she uses hit to shoot, it will be an Airwing , If to run to people, you mentioned Sonic, and if he can run and firing things, she will be cloning yoshi! If she uses to go to the back screen an start shooting, it will be an Andross, if going to the front screen and shoot straight fowrads, it will be like collecting Dragon Parts!

WHY PEOPLE AWAYS FIND CLONING ARGUMENTS? WHYYYYYYYYYY?

D

Deleted member

Because people try to claim it can't be done when the truth of the matter is, it can.
This wouldn't be too much of an issue, but people try to use said false claim as a reason why they should be playable.

As for your Rocket Boost example, Smash doesn't necessarily follow all rules of canon. Conversely, Screw Attack NEVER goes straight up in the Metroid series; it's always at an angle. Yet in Smash, it can go straight up.

kisamefishfries

Smash Journeyman
I seriously think you people are crazy for giving Krystal the scores she has been getting. Do you honestly think Star Fox is getting more reps than Kirby? Or do you think wolf or falco is being replaced. The argument "they're clones" is invalid because just as how they would have to make a moveset for Krystal they can re-do a moveset for them. I think people are blinded by the differences between fandom and probability.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Because people try to claim it can't be done when the truth of the matter is, it can.
This wouldn't be too much of an issue, but people try to use said false claim as a reason why they should be playable.

As for your Rocket Boost example, Smash doesn't necessarily follow all rules of canon. Conversely, Screw Attack NEVER goes straight up in the Metroid series; it's always at an angle. Yet in Smash, it can go straight up.
If we analise every chacacter's moves, we will find that most of them can have similiarities, a good example is a sex kick move that most chacacters have.

Sorry, but it's annoy me that people only can see her as a clone or semi-clone, people need to have a open mind to see that she can be a really great and unique chacacter. We need to be creative and imagine her with a very different moveset, a good position and a good chance of joining the fray

Sorry one more time, for me putting fire on this thread, I should move to Krystal's discussion, but I will aways fight for her, and is not for the breasts or for the furr.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It's not that we're saying she can't be unique. We're saying that it's wrong that she can't be a clone, which is a reason why many Krystal supporters want her.

yani

Smash Lord
Krystal

Want:3.5
Likelihood:3

I don't really like Starfox, but as a Rare fanatic I'd love to have their Starfox character put in the game. If we were to get a fourth rep, I think she would be the most likely. I know Sakurai doesn't care about sales/size/ etc, but lately I do find it a bit hard to picture four Starfox characters in the game. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

Sonic x 5

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's not that we're saying she can't be unique. We're saying that it's wrong that she can't be a clone, which is a reason why many Krystal supporters want her.
I'm pretty sure they could make her a clone.

She doesn't have the staff in any games after the first.

She's a star fox member now and probably uses equipment provided by Slippy like the rest of the crew.

She's a soldier now and uses commissioned standardized gear

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
nominations ice climbers x 5

Mega Man prediction: 3.8

I really don't want to argue about a character who's games i have barely played and who I don't care about

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Honestly, I always find it funny how in these character things people give like 80 characters over a 50% chance of being playable. I try to think in terms of an economical scale, which is why my scores for newcomers (compared to others) seems harsh (because my scores are much more realistic).

Also why do people want Falco and Wolf cut in favor of Krystal=??? They're 2-5 moves away from being totally 100% original. Kirby is more of a clone as Wolf. Wolf borrows 4 moves from Fox (2 extremely changed), Kirby borrows 6 moves (up air, back air, down air, down smash, forward tilt, down tilt) from Mario.

If we got Krystal over Falco or Wolf, chances are, she would be more of a clone than either characters (unless she took their move data, which has never happened in smash bros. before, clones aside). Quite frankly, there is only so much you could do with staffs and magic before to keep them "fresh" before you start using cloned attacks, making every attack act like previously built attacks, having multiple attacks look/work the same way, or have to make up crap (to which Sakurai would probably just reuse the basic space animal attacks).

MelMoe

Smash Journeyman
Nominations

ROB x5

Voting & Discussing

Krystal

Personal Bias: 1.5
Likelihood: 1.2

The only reason I would want Krystal is to increase the number of females.

Some argue that Krystal will be unique with a staff, but MANY other characters that happen to NOT be in StarFox can be unique as well. It has also already been discussed that she still can pull off being a semi-clone given that she is a member of StarFox. So, we can scratch off this "unique" idea that has been holding her popularity. Her other reason for her popularity is that she is female. Ok I can give her that, but her gender shouldn't be a reason to include her. In the StarFox series, Slippy is more important than Krystal, & he can pull off being unique or a semi-clone as easily as she can. Others might actually like her for her character but I don't know why. If the staff is so important to her, why doesn't she use it to fight with anymore? Krystal left Dinosaur Planet & her staff behind to become a member of StarFox. I think it is more likely that she will not fight with a staff if she's in SSB4.

In the end, I don't think we will get four StarFox characters. If Krystal is added, it would only be to increase the number of females & not because she could be unique. Her supposed roster slot should be given to someone more worthy & from a different franchise.

Prediction

MegaMan: 3.38

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I wonder if Krystal had her legs amputated like the rest of the star fox crew.

If not, she's definitely not as dedicated and it makes me question her importance to the team

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I wonder if Krystal had her legs amputated like the rest of the star fox crew.

If not, she's definitely not as dedicated and it makes me question her importance to the team
I imagine when she joined they all got drunk and threw some kind of INITIATION party. She just thought they were having a good time, but then Slippy brings out this new chainsaw he's been working on. Peppy holds her down while Falco does the cutting. Fox just stands there and watches.

That's really when their relationship went sour.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I imagine when she joined they all got drunk and threw some kind of INITIATION party. She just thought they were having a good time, but then Slippy brings out this new chainsaw he's been working on. Peppy holds her down while Falco does the cutting. Fox just stands there and watches.

That's really when their relationship went sour.
Don't say such things, you might give SF fan-fic writers ideas.

:phone:

Genericmartini

Smash Cadet
Want: 1
I played that one star fox game and well it was a pretty horrid experience, but y'know I didn't hate any of the characters(Probably because I stopped after the first 2 hours). And genuinely I didn't hate Krystal. It wasn't until later games where her so-called personality developed into quite frankly a whiny b*tch who constantly cried when she didn't get the attention(or her way) she so "deserved" from Fox creating a ridiculous plot revolving her turning evil(if the choices were selected), which looked like the series wanting her to appear more edgy and complex, but she only appears as a one trick note. Her sexualization doesn't bother me really as much as lack of personality laced with the poor attempt at personality the star fox creators had terrible handled and tried to make her strong, but made her what Samus was in "Other M" a subordinate and unsympathetic cry baby.

Likelihood: 2.12
She has a fanbase(for all the wrong reasons), I don't think it's near as strong as other competitors(or as alot of people really want to believe) and she isn't repping a new series nor a series that could use a new rep. Her moveset potential is something that can be mediocre at best, the staff I don't believe to be a revolutionary concept nor do I imagine it being something fantastic in smash at all, but it's something new I guess. Sakurai might add her like he did Wolf just because HE wants it( I understand people wanted Wolf, but honestly he wasn't a huge desirable character in my viewpoint), not because anybody else has a desire for her. In the end if she's added I won't care but don't expect me not to use her nor buy the game based solely on her appearance.

Edit:// Forgot the darned nominations:
Travis Touchdown:X5

D

Deleted member

The controversy surrounding Krystal in Smash lived up to it's name. She was deemed the most controversial potential newcomer for Smash 4 and the drama that has been around her has continued to this day, regarding supporters and detractors.

The score seems to be split, though not on the favorable side of the split. Her score in likelihood was a mediocre 2.42, a slight push to the "No" side. But her want score slightly diminished from this, scoring a poor 2.21. Jhonnykiller42, one of the people who held a grudge against the Star Fox cast for getting reps over F-zero, was somewhat relieved at him winning five more nominations.

Many expected Krystal to break down at the disapproval she got, which she did. Not noticing, a Mega Buster attack pushed her off the platform as a Man finally stepped upon it.

Crowds were cheering for Mega Man's inclusion. One of the most wanted characters for Smash, his legacy among the gaming community had made him an attractive option for a potential newcomer. The fans practically idolized him and the hopes that he would get in came up again.

Another game, another shot. But would Mega Man be one of the very few third-parties (if any) to make the cut?

Day Twenty-Five has began! Day ends tomorrow night (unknown) and you will be predicting Ice Climbers odds.

First off, going to nip the bud on Mega Man being dead. If he was dead, this game wouldn't be coming.

Now to give my own analysis of his chances.

deuxhero

Smash Journeyman
Likely: 2
Actually, that game is a great indication he IS dead: The 25th anniversary celebration is a cheeply made phone game. Compared to the 15th anniversary or the 25th Street Fighter, this "game" looks like it is just there to say they are doing SOMETHING for it. He at least has popularity going for him, but it is doubtful if Capcom will indulge the popularity.
Want: 5: It's Megaman!

Nominate: Yoshimitsu x5.

D

Deleted member

Mega Man

Finally, Mega Man gets his chance.

Out of all the characters not in Smash yet, Mega Man is by a noticeable margin, my favorite choice for a newcomer. If he were to be in, I would definitely main him as he is my all-time favorite video game character. I remember playing Mega Man X on my SNES and enjoying the fast-paced action that the series had to offer. It was a very unique style that to this date, has not been done better than the Mega Man franchise itself. What also brings me to the franchise is the music. Music is one of my favorite parts about the game (next to the game play of course) and the Mega Man franchise does a fantastic job of that, going from 8-bit goodness to satisfying metal. There are many memorable tunes throughout the history of the franchise and the music selection for the franchise is just scratching the surface of the franchise.

What also makes me attracted to him as a potential choice for Smash is absolutely amazing potential. There is just so much he can do that cloning him would make absolutely zero sense to do. Aside from his regular abilities, he also has Robot Master moves to pull from, which can be integrated into his move set if he were to get in. There is a lot of ways to make him a fantastic combatant and if he were to get in, Sakurai will surely make sure to do that.

Mega Man would sell the game to me, providing of course Smash 4 is as good as the previous installments (all excellent for their time) and that there aren't any outrageously stupid roster decisions (such as cutting characters that should be obvious guarantees and including non-video game characters that I don't like such as Naruto).

Going into his likelihood, this is a bold statement here, but I would be surprised if he was left out of the next Smash game and for a variety for reasons.

The first of which is this. Mega Man is by far the most wanted third-party character for this game. No one else can possibly match up, not even Geno (his popularity has only gone down whereas Mega Man has continued to gain support). As a matter of fact, he is definitely among the Top 5 most wanted characters to be in (I would say either third or fourth most wanted character). If any third-party character is getting in by fan demand (aside from maybe Geno, but that's a long shot), it's definitely him.

Another important argument for his inclusion is that Capcom wants him to be in Smash. Capcom USA has sent the idea of putting Mega Man in Smash to Capcom of Japan, so they have interest. Not to mention, Ono has stated that Mega Man was his most wanted Capcom character for Smash 4, so major people at Capcom want him in as well. It's too bad Kenji Inafune left Capcom else I would be saying he would have likelihood on the level of King K. Rool and Mewtwo to be in Smash. Still, Capcom is definitely interested in Mega Man for Smash and if Sakurai were to go to them to get Mega Man, Capcom wouldn't turn them down.

Mega Man's inclusion comes down to two things; would Sakurai be interested to have him in Smash and will third-party character return?

Sakurai does seem to be interested in Mega Man. He did take note of Mega Man's popularity pre-Melee, so not only has Mega Man been one of the longer requested characters to be in Smash, it shows that Sakurai is aware of Mega Man's popularity. And with it only going up significantly over the past eleven years, Sakurai definitely hasn't forgotten about it.

Finally, the biggest argument against Mega Man's incluision and this is admittedly a valid one, will third-party return? Of course we can't confirm that it's going to return, but I would be surprised to see it not return, especially with Sakurai commenting positively on experience with Sonic and Snake just recently, so Sakurai doesn't seem against the idea of third-party characters returning. This is more of a plus for Sonic and Snake than Mega Man, but it is something worth noting. I think that if third-parties return, we'll get at least one new one and I am going to say this...

Mega Man is the best choice for a third-party rep and the most likely potential third-party newcomer. More likely than any potential third-party rep and I dare say more likely than most potential Nintendo newcomers. He could fit in relatively easy in comparison to Snake, he has massive popularity (not Sonic scale, but it's far more than anyone else), has amazing uniqueness potential, and has interest from Capcom and Sakurai. The only question left to ask is if third-parties will return and if Sakurai's interest will get him to push for Mega Man's inclusion and I think both are going to happen.

Mega Man gets a 5 in want and a 4.2 in likelihood.

I am predicting Ice Climbers get a 4.91 in likelihood.

Nominate Ghirahim, Lucario, Mii, Mach Rider, and Saki.

@deuxhero: There's suppose to be anniversary news in December. We'll see what comes out of that.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Mega Man
Want: 5
Likelihood: 4.50 - I knew that someone will come here and give him a 0, that's why i'm putting this.

He's the most wanted third party chacacter since Melee days.
Some people look at him as a impossible because he is a third party, but since Sonic and Snake's appearances in Brawl, this proved that is possible to the Smash Bros. to have third party chacacters.
Also, he is most acclaimed than Sonic, I really don't know why they put Sonic in Brawl instead of Mega Man.

P.S: poor Krystal, bu there still hope

D

Deleted member

Mega Man
Likelihood: 4.50 - I knew that someone will come here and give him a 0

He's the most wanted third party chacacter since Melee days.
Some people look at him as a impossible because he is a third party, but since Sonic and Snake's appearances in Brawl, this proved that is possible to the Smash Bros. to have third party chacacters.
Also, he is most acclaimed than Sonic, I really don't know why they put Sonic in Brawl instead of Mega Man.

P.S: poor Krystal, bu there still hope
Sonic was put in Brawl because he was by far the most wanted character. Mega Man was highly requested pre-Brawl, but it wasn't enough for him to get in (but he was lower down the list of wanted character back then).

Edit: Please tell me that was not just a counter vote. I'd suggest changing it if it is.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Sonic was put in Brawl because he was by far the most wanted character. Mega Man was highly requested pre-Brawl, but it wasn't enough for him to get in (but he was lower down the list of wanted character back then).

Edit: Please tell me that was not just a counter vote. I'd suggest changing it if it is.
Sorry i really lost my english sense sometimes, what you mean with a counter vote? are you talking about my want vote or likelihood vote?

D

Deleted member

Sorry i really lost my english sense sometimes, what you mean with a counter vote? are you talking about my want vote or likelihood vote?
A counter vote would be countering a vote to increase/decrease the likelihood rating of a character. Countering likelihood ratings is absolutely forbidden and will be punished if not changed by the end of the day.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm going to agree.

Liklihood: 2

With Sakurai's reluctance to add 3rd party, and Namco's inclusion in making smash, I'm fairly certain if ANY new 3rd party get in it's going to be from Namco. I guess Sakurai has more or less noticed Mega Man. I remembered an article where someone talked about it.

Nominate: Skul kid x5

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Want: 2.5
Likelihood: 4.66

Megaman only gets left out if third parties don't return, and seeing as how we've just received an indication that they'll likely be back in that article, he's virtually guaranteed one of those prized spots. People continually bring up his recent absences, but when you have higher-ups at Capcom claiming that he'd be great in a Smash game, or something along those lines, his company isn't holding him back in the slightest. There have been mentions that Capcom characters "could work," followed by discussion about the (seemingly exaggerated) difficulty of making third parties "fit," which Megaman definitely would. Megaman's fanbase seemed to expect him for Brawl, which, like that of Ridley, has only increased its size prior to this game; if Sakurai noticed Sonic's support, you have to imagine he'll do the same for Megaman.

In short, he's a very, very likely character, though I'm not so much looking forward to playing as him as much as I am seeing his series' music included on his homestage.

Nominate Dixie x3, Groose x2.

Predicting a 5 from the Ice Climbers. Heaven help us if people think they'll actually be cut...

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
A counter vote would be countering a vote to increase/decrease the likelihood rating of a character. Countering likelihood ratings is absolutely forbidden and will be punished if not changed by the end of the day.
Thank You
No my vote is not a counter one. I really want him you can see this looking at my signature. These are the chacacters that I will fight and protect to get in smash. Also that's why I mentioned Sonic, I prefer Mega Man instead of him! I was quite disappointed to see Sonic in Brawl and no signs of Mega Man...

I wanted him since Melee, also I expect a great moveset for him!

Don't need to worry, it's absolutely not a counter vote

Edit: it was because of me saying about someone coming here and putting a"0" want on him right?

D

Deleted member

@Really Shy Guy: Okay, just needed to clarify that. Your vote is fine.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Oh, I forgot something:
Ice Climbers likelihood: 4.90
Nominate for next: Ghirahim x5

Predicting a 5 from the Ice Climbers. Heaven help us if people think they'll actually be cut...
People don't think that they will be cut, they WANT to Ice climbers get cut! I really hope not.

army man

Smash Ace
so you support them? meh

anyway..megaman. i don't know...i didn't like his games in the first place, they were incredibly repetitive. but he was wildly popular with others.. i see a way he'd be unique, but i just don't think he should be one of the small amount of third party candidates there is in the first place, i give him a 2.1

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Ice climbers prediction - 4.98

MegaMan - want - 4.5, he's pretty awesome
likelihood - 2.2, he's third party... however sonic got in out of sheer popularity *shurg

5x votes for funky kong

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Likeliness: 2.5

That link should explain my want. As for likeliness, no Megaman isn't dead, never was. Giving him a middle of the road score due to being a 3rd party, which is the highest I'll ever give a 3rd party for reasons you should already know.

x5 Saki

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Mega Man's likelihood will most likely be based on if 3rd parties are coming back or not. As of now, I'll just keep it 50:50 by giving Mega Man a likelihood of 2.5.

Nominations
1: Black Shadow
2: Leon Powalski
3: Rosalina (x2)
4: Ray Mk III

Sqid

Smash Apprentice
Want: 4.7
Why not? He'd be a fun character.
Likelihood: 4.12
I think if any 3rd party gets in, first, they'll look at requests. They'll see Mega Man's support and put him in, THEN, since they are going to have 3rd parties anyway, they'll put in someone from Namco (Tales?). So if any 3rd parties are in, Mega Man will be in.
Prediction for ICs: 4.95
Nominations: Krom x5

kisamefishfries

Smash Journeyman
I think your likelihoods are a bit too high...
Either way
Want: 5 Megaman is a totally deserving rep that has a LONG history with nintendo.
Likeliness: 3.2 I don't think he has much of a chance, but if any 3rd parties are in it should be him.

Prediction: Ice Climbers 4.86

nominations
Paper Mario x5

Propeller Toad

Smash Journeyman
(Hope I'm doing this right)

Want: 4.5

Megaman is definitely a third party character who has had a strong history with Nintendo and continues to be popular with countless fans. He's a character that both I and many of his fans would be likely be interested in seeing for a 3rd party rep.

Likeliness: 3.7

To be honest, I'm really unsure of what to say about the potential future 3rd party characters. Namco could have a say for their own rep due to their assistance of developing SSB4, and there's also the factor if Sakurai wants a limit to the amount of 3rd party characters as well. Also Capcom hasn't been too kind with the character too lately either. His popularity and history with Nintendo is what makes me believe that he deserves a decent chance though for the next Smash.

Prediction: Ice Climbers - 4.95 (I think they're definitely near shoe-ins for the next Smash with their veteran status and as one of Nintendo's more iconic (and retro) characters)

Nomintations: Meowth x5

D

Deleted member

Mega Man:
Want: 3
I mean, I kind of want him, but unlike others, I'm not going to cry or rage if he's not in this time. I've never been that much of a Mega Man fan, but I feel he deserves the support he gets.

Likelihood: 2.5
50/50
It's clear Mega Man is a popular request. He very likely outclasses other 3rd Parties in support. However, his support has yet to reach Sonic's level of support pre-Brawl, and Sonic barely squeaked by due to that sheer demand.
There is also to consider that Capcom has stated that they wouldn't mind seeing Mega in Smash, but it is up to Sakurai. Seems they haven't learned from Brawl that waiting for Sakurai to contact them is a mistake.
Or at least Capcom Japan needs to learn this. Capcom USA has been telling them to contact Sakurai about it. :laugh: LISTEN TO AMERICA, CAPCOM JAPAN. AMERICA KNOWS BEST! :troll:

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Want: 3
likelihood: 2.9
For most third parties i wouldn't give a high score but because it's megaman I think he has slightly more popularity than any other 3rd party this year. If he doesn't get in I'll be suprised.

ICE CLIMBERS: -_- 4.84(they are gonna be in it no doubt but someone's gonna vote low)

Nominations: 3 Saki 2 Ray MK

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Want: 4.2, and that is after
never playing a Mega Man game...I know, I should. Someday...

Instead, it comes from seeing everything he has to offer from everyone here. No doubt he's deserving. But, everyone else already stole my reasons. However, being 3rd party, I can only give him a 3 in likelihood.

Faith in humanity time...predicting a 4.98 for the Ice Climbers.

x3 Krom, x2 Toad

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Wow, Mega Man. Let's see...

Want: 4.0 - Mega Man was that one character that everyone and their mom swore would be added in Brawl, but for some reason or another, that never happened. Adding Mega Man would be a great addition, not just for fans of the series, but to those who know well enough that Mega Man's contributions to Nintendo are actually very large, from the old school 8-bit titles, to the first three X games, to even spin-offs. Then there's the Mega Man games for the handhelds, like Mega Man Zero and Battle Network. Mega Man isn't my favorite video game character by any means, but I would love to see his inclusion, just because adding him is, by virtue, a good decision by Nintendo.

Likelihood: 3.0 - Sakurai did mention that he would like to get a Capcom character into the roster somehow, provided that character can fit into the Smash Bros. universe aesthetically (if Snake can get in, than anyone can too, let alone Mega Man). Of Capcom's characters, no character has made more of a significant impact on Nintendo's consoles than the Blue Bomber himself. While yes, he does face competition with the likes of Leon Kennedy and Street Fighter's Ryu, it would be a safe bet to say that Mega Man has a significantly higher priority for inclusion than any other Capcom character. To the few who believe Mega Man will be a glorified Samus clone, clearly they have never even touched or seen a Mega Man game cartridge; the potential for a unique moveset is literally limitless.

My prediction for Ice Climbers is 4.95

Bdblazen

Smash Cadet
Well I'm not a Megaman fan, but I can't deny his popularity. I will say its 50/50 because Nintendo may not add 3rd parties.

Want: 1
Likelyhood: 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom