• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chinese Inn Results

RjPunch

Smash Journeyman
Here are the results:
Doubles(Random names):
1: Return of the Betas (Li-D and Byron) ($42.00)
2: Team Beautiful Divinity (Jnig and Adam) ($12.00)
3: Apples (Brawlman and Eso) ($6.00)
4: Sons of Illegality (Gunner and Okuser)
5: Team Adventurous Domination (Steven and Scott)
6: Leaders of Horniness (Rjpunch and Nitez)

Singles:

1: JNig ($56.00)
2: Gunner ($16.00)
3: Byron ($8.00)
4: Li-D
5: Adam
5: Brawlman 1000
7: Supa Hot Fire
7: Okuser
9: AJ
9: ESO
9: Dave1
9: Rjpunch
13: Steven
13: Scott
13: Bomber
13: Samson

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
1. JNig - I just can't beat you, not once. Ughhhhhhhhh, though I did feel my pika did better this time, I just can't stand the feeling of running out of kill options. I panic and make dumb mistakes...
That being said I will beat you if it kills me.

2. Gunner - First time making it to GF's...**** yeah. Can't wait to watch all those replays.

3. Byron - Good **** on WF! And that rogue F-air in our first set game 3 was awesome lol. Noooo DI. I think you should be a little more patient and focus more on hard combos in that matchup. It's reallllly hard to pressure a patient diddy's shield, and with pikachu's AWFUL trip animation you can punish hard.

4. Li-D - I think there was like a minute left on the clock on our game 3...I gotta say I did not see Lucario vs MK coming for us, but it was my closest match all tournament. Lucario is scary as ****. Sorry that falco pika is a ****ty MU...

5. Brawlman - Very very good set. I was considering going MK but I figured you knew the matchup way better than me... Remember to SDI f-air and never let yourself eat the last part of a d-smash (Just what I remember off the top of my head). You kinda wrecked me in doubles though. We should team one tourney (Unless you and Eso become a thing )

5. Adam - Well thanks for handing me game 1. Snake pika is probably worse than DK and DDD. Chaingrabs, gimps, juggling...Just don't touch that ****. Your DK is awesome though, and I hope you keep entering tournies.

7. Nitez - Didn't get to see any of your matches except game 3 vs Adam, which was of course hype. Waddle Dee kill was hilarious...

7. Okuser - Stop asking me for advice and then blaming me when you don't like the outcome. You *****

Not sure on placings from here but -

Bomber - If only squirtle was his own character....Pkmn trainer ditto MM? I'll give you type advantage...

Eso - You were doing quite well in doubles. I was getting seriously frustrated at how much you were absorbing lol. If only Taylor wasn't a ***, I think we should've tried MK/Snake vs you. GGs, glad that you'll be back in the scene.

Dave1 - I want a piece of that ZSS. We should ditto sometime, 6 items is hype.

Melee people who entered brawl - Thanks for letting me quick attack lock you all back to back! Seriously though, thanks for entering, and you should come out to brawl stuff more often!

Overall thoughts on the tourney -
DSR + only 6 stages seems way too limiting, and I miss my CPs. I say we stick to the general ruleset (Normal 7 starters but no RC/Brinstar and I guess PS2). Oh and 10 minute timer is meh.
Other than that, really good tourney. I hope attendance only goes up from here.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
SHOUTOUTS!!!

JNig: GGs in dubz and good job winning singles as expected tho lol. Since ur pretty much LA's best player now I'm gonna make more of an effort to play u in a serious set every tourney, be it a bracket or MM.;)

Gunner: Great set, was fun playin u. Gotta work on my SDI, f-air was eating me alive...and Thunder...oh god Thunder...:( Anyways tho, good **** getting to GFs all that practice and dedication is certainly paying off for ya so keep it up! Also, u and Okuser need to have better communication in dubz u guys were arguing with each other a bit to much...

Byron: GGs in dubz and good job getting 3rd!

Li-D: **** :falco:!:awesome: Making me switch characters and **** lol. GGs tho, this was probably the last LA tourney u'll fight a :sonic: in singles but in dubz, heh, I got dis.:smirk: Ur godlike regardless of what character I use tho but atleast with :marth: the MU is more enjoyable for the both of us.

Adam: Shortest retirement I've ever seen.:awesome: GGs in dubz too.

Bman1K: C'mon step it up!

Supa Hot Fire: Fun dubz set, banned stages + low tiers ftw! And if u still wanna learn :sonic: I'd be happy to help but I warn u I'm horrible at giving advice haha.

Okuser: GGs in dubz (lol down throw :awesome:) and in singles. That SD on PS1 last stock is what won me the set, u had that game.

AJ: Sorry for mistaking u for Jonathan to many Luigis lol.

ESO: Great job in dubz, had fun teaming with ya and considering it was our first time teaming we did much better than expected. Even came close to placing 2nd! But THREE DOLLAS is just as nice.:awesome:

Dave1: GGs u've gotten even better since the last time we played. Ness is so scary. F-air, B-air, and B-throw just kept me on the edge of my seat!

Rj: GGs to u in dubz as well. Twas fun.

Bomber: It was alot of fun playin u in our mountain of friendlies after the tourney was over and I learned quite a bit about PKMN Trainer and Brawl in general while playin u so thanks!

Steven, Scott, Samson: GGs to each of u!

As far as the tourney goes I feel the same way Gunner does. I felt so limited in my CP options and having a 10 min timer doesn't really change anything for me since I never intentionally go for timeouts but its whatever. Other than that great tourney! Looking forward to the next CI and dem vids.;)

Turazrok

Smash Master
@Gunner: shows how much I care at this pint by going snake lolz

-Adam

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Also, plz send in the results (or whatever it is u do) on All Is Brawl. I want my ribbon!:p

Top Bottom