• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lordhelmet's Monthly House Tourney v1 Results

lordhelmet

Smash Master
9/01/2012 - West MI

I had a lot of fun hosting this, thanks so much for everyone for showing up. I will be doing this monthly as long as no other MI event is being hosted that month. (if there is one, we'll just have a smashfest).

[collapse=Doubles Bracket]

[/collapse]

Doubles: 6 Teams ($10 per team)

1: fZk + L_Cancel $36.00 :diddy: + :olimar:
2: lordhelmet + TechChase $18.00 :falcon:/:metaknight: + :wario:/:dedede:
3: Red + Jawsome $6.00 :sheik: + :pikachu2:/:pt:
4: CockSock + TBird :zerosuitsamus: + :falcon:
5: ManaX + Sophy :random: + :marth:
5: Sarix + Torvus :peach:/:samus2: + :zerosuitsamus:

[collapse=Singles Bracket]

[/collapse]

Singes: 14 Entrants ($5)

1: L_Cancel $42.00 :olimar:
2: fZk $21.00 :diddy:
3: TechChase $7.00 :wario:/:dedede:
4: lordhelmet :falcon:/:metaknight:
5: Red :sheik:
5: Jawsome :pikachu2:/:pt:
7: Salty :link2:/:falcon:
7: Legit :gw:
9: CockSock :zerosuitsamus:
9: TBird :falcon:
9: ManaX :random:
9: Sophy :marth:/:fox:
13: Sarix :peach:/:samus2:
13: Torvus :zerosuitsamus:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
So L cancel came to this and cheated his way to first? Yall needa TO better to watch out for this cheating fiend. He probably set each set to 2.0 damage ratio just so he could kill at like 5%.

I know you guys already have RAGEquaza who gives plentiful problems to this region, but L cancel for the longest time has been an ongoing problem to both this community, tourneys, and bystanders.

:018:

Zinoto

Smash Lord
So L cancel came to this and cheated his way to first? Yall needa TO better to watch out for this cheating fiend. He probably set each set to 2.0 damage ratio just so he could kill at like 5%.

I know you guys already have RAGEquaza who gives plentiful problems to this region, but L cancel for the longest time has been an ongoing problem to both this community, tourneys, and bystanders.

^^^ LMAO you gotta love Joe.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
3 Falcons in the result thread. Only in west MI

Also L had a bye and then a link main and falcon main to get to winner's finals. Bracket manipulation imo.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
1: L_Cancel $42.00 :olimar: God damn Jason. Keep showing up and kicking our ***** until we get good :yeahboi:
2: fZk $21.00 :diddy: Thanks for showing as always, too bad we never got to play. Everyone had a blast when I told them you forgot your TV.
3: TechChase $7.00 :wario:/:dedede: Thank ya for coming all the way up and teaming. I'm really glad we got to hang out for the whole day and get some good games in. 314% :denzel:
4: lordhelmet :falcon:/:metaknight: Learned a lot, hopefully I'll break this wall down soon.
5: Red :sheik: Good games as always, thnx for showing.
5: Jawsome :pikachu2:/:pt: Your Pika is getting a lot better! Keep working at it dudes.
7: Salty :link2: :falcon: We never got to play but thanks a lot for showing up.
7: Legit :gw: Really wanted to play you/scott in doubles. You gotta keep up with Jawsome's recent improvement, keep at it!
9: CockSock :zerosuitsamus: Thanks for playing, Cody. You're improving mad quick.
9: TBird :falcon: um lol helo
9: ManaX :random: Thank you for showing, sorry we never got to play :x I'm a terrible host
9: Sophy :marth:/:fox: Fun games in singles, it was fun hanging out also.
13: Sarix :peach: :samus2: You and Torvus gotta get back in that training mode! I want to see everyone in west MI become strong players.
13: Torvus :zerosuitsamus: ^

Sarix

Smash Ace
13: Sarix :peach: :samus2: You and Torvus gotta get back in that training mode! I want to see everyone in west MI become strong players.
Actually I was training a lot this week for the tourney. I don't care if it counts as a john but what really hurt me was this nasty mental block I've been fighting for the last few years that just destroys my mentality and confidence.

fZk

Smash Lord
West MI needs to work on that confidence. You are all very good players with tons of potential but you keep selling yourself short. I heard a lot of you apologize for not being very good even before playing the game.

Shoutouts later tonight, I had a lot of fun like always.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion

LOL :sunboi:

3 Falcons in the result thread. Only in west MI

Also L had a bye and then a link main and falcon main to get to winner's finals. Bracket manipulation imo.
Yoooo XD all Oli counters >.>;

Tech went :warioc: more than :dedede:?

:phone:
I didn't see many of Tech's games but in doubles vs fzk and myself, an his sets vs fzk he went almost completely wario.

West MI needs to work on that confidence. You are all very good players with tons of potential but you keep selling yourself short. I heard a lot of you apologize for not being very good even before playing the game.

I agree with this! Gotta believe in yourself a little. If you have no faith in yourself then you're not only fighting against your opponent but you're in a mental battle with yourself too. =P Shoutouts later!

Torvus

Smash Cadet
For doubles i used Zelda and agreed about needing to practice more before this i hadn't played smash in a few weeks.

Amity

Sadboi
Switch FC
SW-0822-7258-0511
I promise I'll show at the next event and bring Sooo much west MI confidence! :3

:phone:

SophyBer

Smash Apprentice

Solid advice I'd say. I had that kind of mindset before but now I'm too concentrated on having fun and potentially being at least a little decent at the game to get caught up in my own mind games.

I loved seeing your Lucas in both Brawl and P:M man, so fast and stylin'.

-Icy-

Smash Cadet
Took me a minute to dig out this account from the depths of inactivity.

I'm SaltyMcMadJelly, and this is an extremely old tag I use to use.

Shoutouts to myself for maining Link.

Top Bottom