• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DRDN Fest - September 29, 2012

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Singles - 11 Entrants

1: Gnes Jr. (Zinoto) ($66.00) :diddy::zerosuitsamus:
2: Brigadier General YoOoOOooOOOOooOo!!! (Roller) ($33.00) :popo:
3: LOE1: The Legend ($11.00) :wario:
4: Tutu :sheik:
5: Leaf :pikachu2:
5: JTSM :snake::gw:
7: Ksev :snake:
7: me959595 :luigi2::falco:
9: stewyian :popo:
9: W.C.N :random:
9: Zyth :olimar::dk2:

[collapse="Singles Bracket"]
[/collapse]

[collapse="Pools"]

[/collapse]

Doubles - 5 Teams

1: Even Zelda is Viable with a banana in her hand (Zinoto & Tutu) ($60.00) :diddy: & :sheilda:/:link2:/:falco:/:metaknight:
2: well get back to it (LOE1 & Roller) ($30.00) :wario:/:popo:
3: trololol (Zyth & me959595) ($10.00) :metaknight:/:dk2: & :luigi2:
4: Nates Bad (Ksev & Stewyian) :snake: & :metaknight:
5: The Very best No one ever was (Leaf & W.C.N) :pikachu2: & :diddy:

[collapse="Doubles Bracket"]

[/collapse]

1-Stock Side Event - 7 Entrants

1: LOE1 The Legend ($5.00) :wario:
2: Zyth ($2.00) :dk2::olimar:
3: Ksev ($0.00) :snake:
4: JAS
5: Ron :metaknight::falco:
5: W.C.N :random:
7: Skarr

[collapse="1-Stock Bracket"]

[/collapse]

JTsm

Smash Master
JayTee's UhMahZING shoutout's

1: Gnes Jr. (Zinoto) ($66.00) :diddy::zerosuitsamus: - Good **** as always. Get 1st at every tourney this season? :denzel:
2: Brigadier General YoOoOOooOOOOooOo!!! (Roller) ($33.00) :popo: - I think maybe when you drop a grab, just accept it and keep trying. I think the frustration is getting to you in some games.
3: LOE1: The Legend ($11.00) :wario: - Omg man, you're def a real threat. I know I am 1-0 against in tourney sets, but I can feel the **** coming...
4: Tutu :sheik::toonlink: - Some close games we had. I feel like I know how to deal with some of your approaches.
5: Leaf :pikachu2: - GG's and nice :pikachu:. We should def play more.
5: JTSM :snake::gw: - Good: Beat Zyth, found a secondary and realizing mistakes. Bad: Lost to Stewy and got an easy bracket. Getting better, but needs moar practice.
7: Ksev :snake: - GG's in our friendlies. Wario is too tricky. :urg:
7: me959595 :luigi2: - GG's in pools and bracket. I like your Weegee.
9: stewyian :popo: - You outplayed me. Plain and simple. GG's. I focused way too much on camping and not on winning.
9: W.C.N :random: - Thanks for hosting this man. We all appreciate it :3
9: Zyth :olimar::dk2: - GG's in our set. Really nervous of your Olimar. lol

Shoutouts to Denny's

Roller

Smash Legend
The Brigadier General's Debriefing Notes:

1: Gnes Jr. (Zinoto) ($66.00) :diddy::zerosuitsamus:- Mehhhh, reverse 3 stocks. ;; GGs as always, and great job getting 1st. Fun doubles sets as well.
2: Brigadier General YoOoOOooOOOOooOo!!! (Roller) ($33.00) :popo:- eh
3: LOE1: The Legend ($11.00) :wario:- YO. You've gotten WAY better. Seriously. I saw you baiting, reading, and playing smarter overall than you had been last time I watched you play. Keep working at it! You're getting legit quick!
4: Tutu :sheik::toonlink:- Always fun going to tournaments with you. Everybody has off tourneys. Chin up, Razor.
5: Leaf :pikachu2:- You definitely have the potential to get on the PR here, just need to get more knowledgeable about certain matchups (i.e. Wario). You should come over to practice more with AA people, I think it'd help a lot.
5: JTSM :snake::gw:- Thanks for driving again! Stimulants so strong. >_>
7: Ksev :snake:- Good seeing you, and GGs in dubs. Keep coming out and practicing up with your group.
7: me959595 :luigi2:- didn't really get to play or talk. =/
9: stewyian :popo:-GGs in dubs, pools, and bracket. Definitely practice your CGs more. idk if it was nerves, or just an off day, or what, but you clearly weren't able to capitalize enough off your grabs. I used to spend at least 1-2 hours practicing CGs each day. Not saying you have to do that much, but that's how I got to where I am. Also. Work on playing safer and waiting for mistakes to capitalize on. They will happen. You don't need to try to fair an mk when they're returning to the stage every time. Just bide your time. Watch videos of Vinnie, 9b, and ESAM.
9: W.C.N :random:- Thanks for hosting, man! And for the pineapple pizza! It was fun. :reverse:
9: Zyth :olimar::dk2: GGs in pools. I dropped WAY too many grabs that first game, lol. You're better than 9th though, practice up!

Shoutouts to Denny's, and the guys who went! I enjoyed it. Pancakes for a dollar each is the best!

since

Smash Journeyman
Zinoto == GGs when we played. I'm looking forward to more sets with you, playing you was a lot of fun.

Roller == Glad I never ran into you in tournament, honestly.

LOE1: The Legend == GGs, Wario always destroys me. Maybe I could learn the matchup from you or something...

Tutu == I needed revenge for APEX, ggs. Pretty sure I won't do so well next set...

Leaf == I see Leaf is doing work after moving...

JTSM == Thanks for driving and ggs. Best car.

Ksev == I think we played some friendlies, right? If not, we should next time.

me959595 == GGs, Luigi slides too far. ;p

stewyian == Didn't get a chance to play you, we should sometime though.

W.C.N == Thanks for hosting, was a great first MI tournament. If you wanna team again sometime then I will, I'm just not too dedicated to doubles.

Zyth == DK is super scary for me, not gonna lie. Fun set though, ggs.

Thanks a lot, guys. I had a fun first MI tournament. I want to get a lot of practice in so I can do better.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Shoutouts

1: Gnes Jr. (Zinoto) ($66.00) :diddy::zerosuitsamus: - Practice the infinite...
2: Brigadier General YoOoOOooOOOOooOo!!! (Roller) ($33.00) :popo: - GGs. I think you're nerves are starting to get to you whenever we play. I got away with a lot more than I should have (dropped grabs aside). Play like yourself and with your head, it's what got you this far ;)
3: LOE1: The Legend ($11.00) :wario: - Freaking spotdodge >.> GGs, I'm gonna start watching out for you now lol.
4: Tutu :sheik::toonlink: - 2nd time winning doubles? :diddy:-:zelda: OP? What? :denzel:
5: Leaf :pikachu2: - GGs, come to AA some time, we always get good practice in.
5: JTSM :snake::gw: - Thanks for driving ^_^ We should team sometime, I could use some sexy :snake: bairs :yeahboi:.
7: Ksev :snake: - You seemed kinda distraught today. I hope everything's going okay. If there's anything I can do to help, let me know :)
7: me959595 :luigi2: - ***** me in doubles :O
9: stewyian :popo: - Didn't get to play you this time.
9: W.C.N :random: - Thanks for hosting ^_^.
9: Zyth :olimar::dk2: - Dem dittoz :troll:

Shoutouts to the janky container for my nachos >.>

me9595

Smash Apprentice
i also played some falco, not that i won any games with him, but i still used him

LOE1

Smash Lord
LOE1's Legendary Shoutouts!

1: Gnes Jr. (Zinoto) ($66.00) :diddy::zerosuitsamus: i mean it ima get you one of these days...also spotdodge ftw
2: Brigadier General YoOoOOooOOOOooOo!!! (Roller) ($33.00) :popo: fun doing teams. as for singles, you're still as good as always. keep it up, i'll try to get them ic next time
3: LOE1: The Legend ($11.00) :wario: top 3, get better
4: Tutu :sheik: fun dubz sets. didnt know you has that many secondaries. im not sure if it was an off day for you in singles, but close games. pretty hype
5: Leaf :pikachu2: yooo this guy right here ive never heard of beatin tutu. good ****. that wario mu can be pretty tough on pika.
5: JTSM :snake::gw: top5? damn, you're alot better than i thought. i cant even remember the last time i played you lol
7: Ksev :snake: that brax set was scary. you ***** my pika, and almost beat me game 3. i gotta go all wario on ya from now on.
7: me959595 :luigi2::falco: didnt get to play ya this time, but good job ****** zino in teams
9: stewyian :popo: i was scared to meet ya in brax, good thing i didnt. :dedede: too scary
9: W.C.N :random: fun tourney, thanks for da pizza
9: Zyth :olimar::dk2: them 1 stock 3 min matches were pretty hype. kirby too good

fun tourney overall. everyone get hyped for retribution now

JTsm

Smash Master
Yoooo Zinoto, if you host a tourney on Oct 13th we can team :denzel:

zyth

Smash Lord
Zyth's Extra :salt: :salt: :salt: Shout-outs

1: Gnes Jr. (Zinoto) : you cant handle them dittos huh Zinoto? :salt:
2: Brigadier General YoOoOOooOOOOooOo!!! (Roller) : GGs man. I just couldnt capitalize on the dropped grabs in game 2. and you banned Delfino :salt:
3: LOE1: The Legend GJ on beatin tutu. that last match in 1 stock singles was lucky :salt:
4: Tutu : yoooooooooo them Sonic Adventure 2 Battle matches! cant handle sonic :salt:
5: Leaf : nice meeting you. You were a lot better at the DK MU than I hoped u were. I shouldnt have taken you to Castle Siege lol. :salt:
5: JTSM : ggs that C4 really screwed me over lol. :salt:
7: Ksev : GGs man, when u beat me game one i was scared ****less lol :salt:
7: me959595 Dont leave me alone with the diddy! lol but thanks for carryin me in doubles. :salt:
9: stewyian That D3 HARD counter. lol ggs :salt:
9: W.C.N : thanks for hostin a tourny, try and host another one this season! :salt:
9: Zyth : Dead last? daaaam i suck :salt:

Shout out to Ron for comin to the tourny and only enterin the side event. lol :salt:

stewyian

Smash Ace
Stewy's shout outs
1: Gnes Jr. (Zinoto) : didnt get to play you but just be lucky we didn't meet in bracket
2: Brigadier General YoOoOOooOOOOooOo!!! (Roller) : GGs in pools / bracket / dubs, y the hell wont u just IC ditto me... lol
3: LOE1: :denzel: i will meet u in bracket one day and D3 you
4: Tutu : well at least u got ur hat back but next time we should play some friendlies
5: Leaf : nice meeting you. we should play next time
5: JTSM : Really good set, I was so nervous the entire time snake too scary
7: Ksev : GGs, next time we meet in bracket it will be different for sure
7: me959595 good **** in dubs, that up b kill last stock in dubs was legendary
9: stewyian choke more next time, and I do believe I won a set so last?????
9: W.C.N : fun tourney thanks for hostin
9: Zyth : GGs in pools and dubs, DK is bad however

Yo, why is everyone who beat me johning for me? The people who beat me outplayed me in our sets. I wasn't having an off day, if I appear to have gotten worse it just means you all have improved to the point where you can spot my player flaws, or gotten more effecient in spotting them.

@Zino: thanks for carrying me in doubles, I know I complained a bunch about things you did as my partner, but you def were the main reason we won.

@Roller: You seem to feel worse about double 3-stocking me than I feel about getting double 3 stocked lmao. Don't let it bother you man, if I'm not goofld enough to take a stock off you then you've improved a lot since that SF at stewy's. Keep it up man,

@Loe1: I was the one that first suggested you making HM last season, glad to see I wasn't wrong, keep on improving and beating people, you play really well now.

@Leaf: I may have been really stupid at the end of game 1, you legit beat me game 2. Don't attribute it to luck or anything, you deserved the win. Glad you could make it to a tourny, I'll try and stop by subway more. Let's go hunting sometime.

@JTSM: I feel like in our set you kind of gave up at a point, even if it wasn't intentional, don't ever tell yourself that you're not good enough, you've also improved significantly from when we first started playing.

@Zyth: We're tied in SA2B sets now, don't get ahead of yourself. I also 3-0'd you but you only 2-0'd me leaving me with a game advantage on you overall. Next time I'll show you my real power.

@Me959595: Good set in pools, keep on coming out. You were going hard on Zinoto in dubs.

@DRDN: Glad you hosted a tourny with a real ruleset, sorry our car held everything up. I'll try to make it to whatever you host next.

@Ksev: Sorey I suck so bad at names and faces. I'm going to remember ours. It's awesome you stayed till the end playing friendlies and watching GF's, most people just dip once they get eliminated, it shows real heart and initiative to stay and continue playing. Your hard work will pay off I promise you.

@Ron: Glad you made it out again. Its always awesome to talk with you.

@Stewy: thanks for holding onto my hat, but I doubt we'll get many friendlies in, it's not a very fun MU to play.

As always thanks to JTSM for driving, I had a pretty good time yesterday.

LOE1

Smash Lord
boy i havent plyed that game in like 4 years.

lets do this :denzel:

JTsm

Smash Master
We need to have a SA2 side event. That would be hype.

LOE1

Smash Lord
idc, just bring any and every mario party, and i'll win all of em :yeahboi:

Top Bottom