• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Agon Serie - Four Season Herbst Edition - 12-14 Oktober 2012 - Neuss

Kunai KazeKun

Smash Apprentice

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
*watches the wario vs wolf video*

Sucks to be wolf in that MU, those CGs ****ed him up good and he can't get out of them with his down-b? : /

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Sucks to be wolf in that MU, those CGs ****ed him up good and he can't get out of them with his down-b? : /
Nope, cant get out of correctly buffered Wario CG from 20-220 or something IIRC. (Not sure about the exact numbers, but its really nasty XD)

Mr-R

Smash Champion
You know, it would be better to just upload all the vids in decent quality instead of uploading 1 vid every 5 days in OMG AMAZING quality

CYVE

Smash Journeyman
You know, it would be better to just upload all the vids in decent quality instead of uploading 1 vid every 5 days in OMG AMAZING quality
U MAD F A G G O T

but now you know how I feel about the BBI2/LSC vids.. except in this case you have to wait a whole month for one vid xD

:phone:

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Hahaha, Ramin salty

I just don't get how the vids of small regionals (10/15 ppl ) get uploaded immedietly after the tourney but for nationals its always mad late. and still no result thread. I JUST DONT GET IT

And LOL cyve ur the ****** but yeah i hate waiting xD

Yami 2b

Smash Apprentice
U MAD F A G G O T

but now you know how I feel about the BBI2/LSC vids.. except in this case you have to wait a whole month for one vid xD

This just proves I had faith =p (3G connection POWA!! €_€)

Ramin -> well, imo, I really dont see the OMG AMAZING quality in those videos =p
*run away*

Mr-R

Smash Champion
there is only a german result thread :/

here are Team WFs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n18m-HgZS7k&list=UUiMtFRP5Iz7QHom1AxElZjQ&index=3&feature=plcp

credits go to the hilarious gardex
This is just all sorts of wrong

This just proves I had faith =p (3G connection POWA!! €_€)

Ramin -> well, imo, I really dont see the OMG AMAZING quality in those videos =p
*run away*
LOL, well compared to your vids it's not OMG AMAZING I guess but it's still high quality haha

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
I didn't even know I was watching it in hd until I went to change it to hd and found out its already in hd.

I'm too use to old ssbb Germany and the way yami uploads. also..the vids aren't even being uploaded in order :(

Kunai KazeKun

Smash Apprentice
Normally i would upload the videos instantly. THe pRoblem is quiKsilver xD

He said to me, that i should not upload the GF because he didnt want to get analyse before APEX. Thats the real case. On the other hand i would upload them in a instant.

Dunno if I have to do him his favor.

Also we dont have many videos recorded. : / DUnno why people dont record her matches. Should i use really the hack that you have to save your replay before you can leave the winner screen? xD

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Just upload it to mySMASH as always, no knows of that channel anyway.
On the other hand I can understand quiK.

Btw. that hack is legit, I dont think its a bad idea to use the hack ^^
(At least for 2-3 "Main" TVs)

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Normally i would upload the videos instantly. THe pRoblem is quiKsilver xD

He said to me, that i should not upload the GF because he didnt want to get analyse before APEX. Thats the real case. On the other hand i would upload them in a instant.

Dunno if I have to do him his favor.

Also we dont have many videos recorded. : / DUnno why people dont record her matches. Should i use really the hack that you have to save your replay before you can leave the winner screen? xD
Just upload everything else besides quiks matches ( Although I REALLY would have liked to see that tech XD w/e ) there's still leons/bjays/mine/cyve matches

Kunai KazeKun

Smash Apprentice
Just upload everything else besides quiks matches ( Although I REALLY would have liked to see that tech XD w/e ) there's still leons/bjays/mine/cyve matches
Did you play your matches on the main Wii?

@Akuma
In my opinion, it is bad because, when people play friendlys on the tv, they have to save matches...

(S!C)

Smash Journeyman
whats about the loser finals in teams?
there is no quik, and no videos

Mr-R

Smash Champion
would be cool if we got some vids before the end of the year *__*

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
it's funny ramin easily won the mu that's even but dropped a game when the mus -2 for gardex xp

oh dear, that mu is -2 aswell lol silly nova

Top Bottom