• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Subway Ironfist Results

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Brawl 1v1

1: Denti
2: MegaFox
3: Kprime
4: Poltergust
5: Zero
5: Slush
7: Atom
7: BFZ Baraka
9: Smiles
9: Gunn
9: America
9: GeoBeros
13: Brian
13: Sars
13: Stewie
13: Necro
17: Hill

Melee 1v1

1: SOS
2: Obsolete
3: Admiral
4: Gale
5: Denti
5: Cleaner
7: Smiles
7: Kuma
9: King
13: Albert

Project M

1: SOS
2: Smiles
3: Denti
4: Obsolete
5: Kumo
5: Tesh
7: Albert
7: Zero
9: Gale
9: Noel
13: Thor

(Sorta.... we left it at Single Elim and didn't play out the loser's bracket... it was a 1 dollar tournament after all haha)

Thanks for coming out everyone, especially Hannah and John! I hope next time SA throws a smash tournament, more of the out of towners don't bail, and more of our locals show up. Still, I was glad we had a tournament regardless. You don't always need a big turnout to have a good time.

MT_

Smash Ace
Also, this bracket creation is possibly the worst bracket I've ever seen in my life. One 9th place and one 13th place? Lol.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
For an L-Shaped venue, the place was hectic -- around areas that wasn't Smash. Can't really complain considering the first SFN attended.

A bigger Smash turnout would've been grand, local and OoC, but the TV and places set up to be had.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Brawl had 17 entrants anyways.

Dunno how tio managed to put 13th place on 10 entrants.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Looking back at this tournament. Wish I had my set against Megafox recorded. Was close to winning and I wanted to know what I did outside of a few things I already know of that made me close to beating him.

RedGamer

Smash Ace
I'm sorry but I've never heard of you so this statement seems fraudulent as hell lmao.
honestly, what you said times 100000000000000

nobody's ever heard of me, but nobody's ever really heard of hanky panky lmao!
only ten people entering would've given me more confidence BUT I didnt go...sucks.

Top Bottom