• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old People Don't Like Froot Loops: A DtJ Production

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Brawl Results
1. Kel - :marth: ($42)
2. Kero - :olimar:
3. S2 - :dk2:
4. Joey - :luigi2:/:kirby2:/:popo:
5. ShadowPhoenix - :falco:
5. Kryp - :pit:
7. Amida - :snake:
7. Crash - :luigi2:/:dk2:
9. Kassandra - :peach:
9. DtJ Hilt - :olimar:
9. Sam - :olimar:
9. Excel - :luigi2:/:lucas:
13. Max - :peach:/:rob:
13. HIV+ - :random:
13. DMF Squiggle - :lucario:
13. Twig - :wario:
17. Goodin - :olimar:
17. Adam - :random:

*Correct me if incorrect

Bracket

Melee Results
1. Kel - :foxmelee: ($42)
2. KellyK - :sheikmelee:/:drmario:
3. Luigigoeshard - :luigimelee:
4. Goodin - :falcomelee:

Bracket

*Laptop lost power

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Put just Luigi imo. If you're gonna put more, ICs and Kirby (Not GW. I didn't win with GW). :p

Kel

Smash Master
There were like 15 entrants for Brawl and 15 entrants for Melee. $84 total isn't bad for a $5 local

JTsm

Smash Master
Oh... it only showed top 4, so I was like... wut.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Who was Squiggle and Joey didn't have a bye? Also does Joey not use Oli anymore? :o Aaaaalllllssssooo where is Kryp from? o-o I haven't seen him at tournaments before I don't think. o-o

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Yeah, he didn't get an easy bracket either. I believe he beat Hilt and Crash. :p.

No idea if he's been to other tournaments. Ask him in the S2D thread! :p.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Kryp came to the Lexington ranbat and he's probably going to keep coming to stuff. Yeah we got a lot of new people for some reason, it's awesome!

Kel

Smash Master
Kero comes over every Friday for Smash. I try to stream our smashfests but Judo and Kero are party poopers and don't want to have themselves streamed.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Kero comes over every Friday for Smash. I try to stream our smashfests but Judo and Kero are party poopers and don't want to have themselves streamed.
people don't wanna watch you play brawl... ur bad enough at good games... now u want people to watch you play a ****ty game like brawl? U ****ING SCRUB

Kel

Smash Master
Some kid at this tournament made a remark like that to me after I won the Brawl tournament.

Then I went on and won the Melee tournament.

Brawl is a better game.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
people don't wanna watch you play brawl... ur bad enough at good games... now u want people to watch you play a ****ty game like brawl? U ****ING SCRUB
Where are you in the results? Because I can't recall ever seeing your name being mention in the list of "relevant" Melee players. Whether or not you're trolling, it still remains that you're a worthless poster. Fall back into obscurity.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Where are you in the results? Because I can't recall ever seeing your name being mention in the list of "relevant" Melee players. Whether or not you're trolling, it still remains that you're a worthless poster. Fall back into obscurity.
Cool your jets. Trail has always done fairly well for himself in tournaments for many years. IIRC he's even top5'd at a large tournament here or there

Top Bottom