• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGCC & SL Present: Brawl, Melee and Project:M Tournament [Nov 24, 2012] RESULTS

FGCC_Hussler

Smash Rookie
Original thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=329023

Archive on twitch.tv/fgccstream
(Replays to be uploaded to youtube soon)

Results:
[COLLAPSE="Melee Singles"]
1: Yao Ming
2: Good Guy Greg
3: Bread
4: Lampy
5: Mach5
5: AOZX
7: Vengeance Dad
7: Moe
9: Quaff
9: Klaius
9: Lee
9: I know that feel bro
13: Schmidt (forfeit)
13: Rovonsok (forfeit)
13: Ghil
13: Yam
17: Rush
17: Cruickshank (forfeit)

[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Melee (Doubles)"]1: Scumbag Edmonton and Good Guy Calgary (Tyson & Paul)
2: Super Senpai Power (Simon & David)
3: Banjo Kazooie (Bread & Kevin)
4: I hate Gingers (Quaff & Taste)
5: The Tickler Trunk (Moe & Clarke)
5: Rush Klauis (Rush & Klauis)
7: Apples and Grapess (Dumberchild & I know that feel bro)

[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Brawl (Singles)"]1: Dumberchild
2: Vengeance Dad
3: Hansel
4: Kam
5: I know that feel bro
5: Funk
7: QAZ
7: Luc
9: Sawk
9: Luugi
9: Hentyler
13: ThickStache

[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Project: M (Singles)"]1: Yao Ming
2: Bread
3: Good Guy Greg
4: Mach5
5: Vengeance Dad
5: Lampy
7: AOZX
7: Lee
9: Hussler
9: Moe
9: Ghil
9: Rush
13: Hentyler
13: I know that feel bro

[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Project: M (Doubles)"]1: Banjo Kazooie (Bread & Kevin)
2: Super Senpai Power (Simon & David)
3: Bacon (Ben & Tyson)
4: The Tickler Trunk (Moe & Clarke)
5: Paul Daniel (Paul & Daniel)
5: Apples and Grapess (Dumberchild & I know that feel bro)
7: Level 9's (Hentyler & Hussler)

[/COLLAPSE]

Special thanks to Bread / SmashLogic / KITHKIN for being awesome and co-hosting with us. Definitely interested in doing another event down the road!

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Was a great show. Copy paste from alberta thread of mine shoutouts:

Paul: You are a doll, I love you etc. But really, **** falco, every time I play you in smash it makes me want to play you in Marvel so that I can be ***** in a way I can handle. One way or another, you started this awful falco trend. You should become a jerk so I can actually be mad or something.
Allan: No beef, but I won =3 GGs though, are you playing Marvel or any other game as of late as well?
Simon: Seriously holy ****, I thought about it. You beat me in melee singles, melee doubles, project m singles (twice) and project M doubles once. I am SO ****ING HAPPY I didn't let you sweep me. I seriously think you are the smasher I have the most respect for as a player inside the game. You play really cool characters, you kick ***, and I swear to god next time it's my turn to beat you.
Brad: Hi
David: You've really been stepping up and taking the reigns as a top smash player here, and I like how you're performing well. Those Project M matches were fun and your peach is solid.
Kevin (white): Thanks for letting me pay for you then taking half the winnings
Hansel/James: You guys are the brawl brudders. No seriously though, you guys are the **** good job taking down ben and I like that you're expanding into the community a bit past brawl even though we're really not meeting you half way =P James especially, it was fun playing you in teams, even if it's not your thing.
Moe: More project M in the future I promise, so that you won't be so bored =P But seriously stylish falcon, don't quit.
Clarke: I didn't actually get to see you play anything, sorry you guys ended up having to leave, that was kindof out fault, but hey, I'm glad you came out, and seriously, try playing other characters, forget the time you've invested, I've been around for... many years now. trust me, just take some time away from IC's and it'll improve you vastly.
Matt (Quaff): Any time you wanna practice and play, shoot me a text, you are getting better and really should stray away from falco, your marth gave me a hard time, and frankly, thats impressive since you had never really done that before. You're gonna be the next karate kid of melee. (see bens post about teams mishap)
Tyson: Doubles represent. Jiggs as always is ****ing scary. Not much to say but keep on being a bro.
Kevin (asian): sorry you had to leave early, really sucks because I wanted to see the Pika on Pika matchup and it was coming up in the brackets. Thanks for coming though, keep in touch.
Ben: Pit man. Jesus. I'm really surprised you didn't go on to do way better than you did. Sorry about ditching you, this goes to matt too, I really didn't mean to, but my teams situation was so up in the air the whole time. =[ No hard feelings.
FGCC Guys: Thanks for putting on such a good show, we made this a good tournament I feel. would love to work with you again.
Daniel: I shouted your name so ****ing much. Thats really all.

There is more, I'm just pretty tired and I will get to them later. Do most of the brawlers even use smasboards?

Top Bottom