• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Tyler? 3 12/08/12 FULL RESULTS UP!

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
FIXED IT!

Full results:

singles 13 entrants
1: Jnig ($42.00) :wario:
2: Gunner ($21.00) :pikachu2: :metaknight:
3: Chuck Nasty ($7.00) :metaknight: :dedede:
4: Dakpo(typ ex) :falco:
5: Mew :falco:
5: Minifox :olimar:
7: Okuser :metaknight: :snake:
7: TM icecream :metaknight: :jigglypuff:
9: TM Tawko :snake:
9: TM Poppa :kirby:
9: TM Lun4 :toonlink:
9: TM Rave :ike: :lucario:
13: TM Mark :zerosuitsamus:
13: TM Psychoace :metaknight: :notfalcon:

dubs
6 teams

1: Doom Breakfast (Jnig and Gunner) ($36.00) :wario: and :pikachu2:/:metaknight:
2: Gay Nasty (Chuck Nasty and "Dakpo") ($18.00) everyone
3: Psychorave (TM Psychoace and TM Rave) ($6.00) :metaknight:/:falcon: and :lucario:/:ike:
4: minifox (minifox and ikeboy) :olimar:/:pikachu2: and :ike:(I think)
5: Urgoin2luvUS (TM Poppa and TM Lun4) :kirby: and :toonlink:
7: ChocoTawko (TM icecream and TM tawko) :metaknight: and :snake: We suck :(

Melee singles
6 entrants

1: Mew ($21.00) idk like fox or something
2: Waterless ($6.00) idk like fox or something
3: icecream ($3.00) :jigglypuff: :pichu:
4: Rave :fox:
5: Tawko :ganondorf:
5: Psychoace :falcon: :marth:

Melee Dubs:
3 teams Round Robin

1: Waterless Mew (Waterless, Mew) ($15.00)
2: Psychorave (Psychoace and Rave)
3: ChocoTawko (icecream and tawko)

Tyler PR Round Robin
9 entrants

1: TM Labernash(retired, doesn't count to PR) idk like sonic or some crap and also :kirby: and :wario:
2: Minifox :olimar: (Left early, but we guestimated based off of who she bodied earlier)
3: TM icecream :metaknight: :jigglypuff:
4: TM Rave :ike: :lucario:
5: TM Tawko :snake:
6: TM Psychoace :falcon: :metaknight:
7: TM Lun4 :toonlink:
8: TM Poppa :kirby:
9: TM Mark :zerosuitsamus:

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
awesome tourney! sorry i had to knowck out all of my buddies in backset. <3 you psy! minifox bringing home dat gold in the tyler PR. congrats. awesome SA2battle games guys! too bad we couldn't do the pokemon, but if anyone does wanna go at it, drop me a message and i'll play ya online!

shoutouts:
minifox, we got ya in dubz, but you took it away in singls!
icecream, quit brawl, go play melee. XD
Psychoace, sorry i knocked you out.... twice....
Dakpo, ggs man, i've still got a lot to learn.
tawko! i wanted to knock you out in bracket!
lun4, you've gotten better since the last time we've played.
labernash, iw anna rematch! my controller c stick messed up!
mark, you did good. too bad it wasn't good enough
ricky, LOL at the dtilt spike as you broke from rock.
mew, teach me melee plox!
waterless, see above!
to anyone esle i missed, sorry.

also, did anyone grab my controller? it was an indigo one with wear on the joystick and a small scratch running over the gamecube text. i grabbed someone elses since mine went missing. =(

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
Glad to see Minifox back, better than ever apparently :D Good job Texas, missing top 3 completely at a Texas tourney lol

:phone:

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
We got 5th and 7th placings tho~

If only DFW coulda made it :/

Next time!

Shoutouts:
Jnig: thanks for driving freaking forever to get here dude. Was tons of fun! My Yoshi sucks get better at the MU:/ loooool
Gunner: Thanks for the friendlies! Good job beating chuck nasty dude. LA too good.
Chuck Nasty: Ggs in our games. Ty for bodying my MK in the ditto looool
Mew: too good. Melee players rock it out on brawl. Ggs and thanks for commentating my puffy~
Typ Ex: good Falco dude, GGs in dubs! Dakota too Goode.
Minifox: OMMMGGGG minifox the best. She double 2 stocked me y'all. Too good.
Okuser: Good job on 7th. Sorry about the whole bracket thing with mew, idk why you were moved up. Sucks you had already started your match with Gunner:/
Icecream: 7th again? Stay free scrub
Rave: good job. Your Ike is da bess
Psy: MORE FALCON PLS. You're not bad. If you focused all your energy on Falcon and just used MK for like -4's and stuff, I think you'd do a lot better. Sorry I beat you in melee :(
Tawko: I hate you poopface :(
Lun4: You lost to my ICs :(
Poppa: best Kirby in Tyler!
Labernash: the above is true bc you quit.
Mark: you've improved! Keep it comin!
Tyler: one day we'll know who you are.
Waterless: Ty for teaching me Peach in melee. GGs!

Other people I forgot: thanks a ton for coming out! You rock!

Labernash

Smash Lord
It has been made clear to me what I must do. After not entering this tourney AT ALL since I have quit and seeing how everyone did, I now know what needs to happen. It's in my blood and there is power in me. Chaos is inside me, boiling over. I must learn how to control it. After all the signs at this tourney, like me being amazing at a certain GameCube game, I must do one thing:

Only play as Sonic if I ever do anything on this game ever again. It has begun.

Shout outs:

Jnig - Holla back Wario!!! So glad you came out, can't believe you drove so far just for this. Hopefully you will join us again! We are very grateful for your attendance!!

Gunner - Nice hanging out with you again man, glad you guys came out! Keep up the good work!

Mini fox is so good

I got bored of shout outs. You're all too slow.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Oh yeah! Shoutouts to red shadow for showing up for an hour or 2! Had I realized it was only going to be that short a time frame I wouldn't have charged you the venue fee :/ sorry!

At least you got to meet Labernash and play/maybe meet Jnig!
Also thanks for being black. Everyone else there was white:/ we needed more minority in the venue(well mew was pretty Asian so whatever)

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
She was at Who's Tyler? 1 as well. She improved a ton between those two tourneys.

She was at WHOBO tho... didn't you go to that?

yeah she lives in Longview which is close to here so, best in Tyler~

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Okay, all the replays are uploaded. Feel free to thank me... or not. The power is yours.

EDIT: Or you could go sing the praises of the National Replay Project around the boards so that more people join up.

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
1: Mew ($21.00) :peach: :peach: :falcon: - Whataburger is overpriced. Never buy it again.
2: WaterlessFishie ($6.00) :fox: - Good games, man. I'm hoping this trip will help you do good this Saturday. People don't know about FishieWithWater yet. True powers.
3: icecream ($3.00) :jigglypuff: :pichu: - "Icecreamed" Sing --> Rest
4: Rave :fox: - I completely forgot to tell you that you have a sickkkk shirt!
5: Tawko :ganondorf: - ONLY LOST BECAUSE ICECREAM WASN'T THERE TO CHEER FOR HIM! Good stuff on the 2v1 comeback on pokefloats in teams. Secret boss of Tyler right here.
5: Psychoace :falcon: :marth: - Good games, man. Thanks for helping me find the venue. Also, if you and any of the TM guys are interested in a PM/melee tourney this weekend: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=329796
RedShadow - Sad you couldn't stay, but good games. I hope we can play again someday. Your spacies are mad technical.

btw. ^:FIXED:^

Also thanks for being black. Everyone else there was white:/ we needed more minority in the venue(well mew was pretty Asian so whatever)
Lol. East Texas shoutouts. <3

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
I forgot about l cancelling up until second round with icecream. Been too long since I played melee. Loooool!

Psychoace

Smash Champion
I let my autopilot get to me for the first time in a looong time and I scrubbed out in everything cept dubz lol. Rave and myself counter each other on our best days and it shows..

ice cream you're welcome for your taste of melee money /troll

Top Bottom