• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMDB6 Madison, WI - 12/8/12 Dart Kels Frootloop, Cactuar Stamina Pancake!

Scythe

Smash Master
I'm going to try to run CSP at chicago events from now on lol
Not sure if it'll be run on melee or PM tho.

Scythe

Smash Master
Well we've got a decent amount of PM only players in Chicago so I wouldn't want to alienate anyone.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
you can't run it on PM or brawl cuz you'd have to pick the ?, then start a match, then switch to those characters on the selection screen, then do it all over again twice, and thats all just for 1 game.

edit: I guess you could do it that way, but it'd be hella annoying

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Guess you could just take out the pancake part of it. It would be cool with all those jank *** stages, could be interesting.

All vids are up now.

Twinkles

Smash Lord
who commentated gibby's match?

that was quite possibly the best set i've seen in a long while for anything Melee related.
and the commentator sounded really eerily similar to TAJ

maybe because he's so LOUD lol

Mundungu

Smash Lord
who commentated gibby's match?

that was quite possibly the best set i've seen in a long while for anything Melee related.
and the commentator sounded really eerily similar to TAJ

maybe because he's so LOUD lol
LightsOutAce and Sanchaz commentated.

P:M wasn't recorded =/ I should be getting some matches this weekend if I go to the tourney.

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
I'm the loud guy who commentates everything. :)

I don't mind get knocked out of bracket because then I get to yell and watch my friends play, which is one of my favorite things.

Twinkles

Smash Lord
It was the best thing ever.

Watching Gibby in the Cactuar Stamina Pancake was probably the best part of my entire week. Good **** to y'all Midwesterners =]

TheLake

Smash Master
Taking notes from frootloops zelda

Gibby for favorite player to watch...during that pancake thing lol

Orlys got some tight falco plays

Dart is incredible i miss him so, there is hope for shiek marth

kels has the best fox recovery game I think he is the only one that actually thinks when he is off stage

That pancake mode needs to be at every tourney and should be given priority for being filmed

Mundungu

Smash Lord
^^ this is all the truth. You haven't even seen the power of Kels recovery. He's won many a tournament just by recovering, and having something random happen to kill whoever else is in the finals with him (usually Tink).

Next time we are going to run Cactuar Stamina Pancake teams!

Top Bottom