• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Tourney

k9.

Smash Ace
Brawl Singles
$5 Entry

1.K9 ($25):falco::metaknight::ness2:
2.GV7:rob::gw::lucas:($10)
3.SS :olimar:
4.Aaven :marth:
5.RaveRemix :toonlink:
5.Xerox :rob:
7.Heysuess :dedede::samus2:

Brawl Doubles
$1 per person

1.Rizner and Gv7 $6
2.K9 and SS $2
3.Taj and Okami
4. Aaven and Nazo

MaizE

Smash Cadet
Shoutouts!!
K9: Bed match ;3? winner take all.
GV7: Nice man your ROB <33 getting there
SS: Bro..gotta lay of that booty game called league I can see you better than K9 OuO if you put work in brawl.
Aaven: Ily <3 agood stuff on not using mk ;D
RaveRemix: Time to time out ppl man ;o
Xerox: Another ROB main omg <3
Heyseuss: Smash64 $20 MM!? and then brawl Samus ditto $20?

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Aaven: Ily <3 agood stuff on not using mk ;D
Thanks bud. I have a problem with switching mains often so I told Shawn to DQ me from any tournament here onward if I use anyone but Marth. MK wasn't for me.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Wow such little show lol. I don't think you should include this tournament as a pr qualifier. Not enough people.
Very interesting results though.

k9.

Smash Ace
It counts its a tourney.

Both shane and aaven caused upsets. This is going to count for pr.

There were ranked players there, so it will count.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
While I agree that it should count for the PR, I don't think we should make it the first of the "five" tournaments needed for a season. It should just be an extra tournament, like we did with that round robin last season

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
While I agree that it should count for the PR, I don't think we should make it the first of the "five" tournaments needed for a season. It should just be an extra tournament, like we did with that round robin last season
I agree with this.

Taking you PR members out, one tourney at a time. <3

Saffy

Smash Ace
Only upset I see is Shane beating Aaven, heysuess, and rave.

Anyways See you guys after the apocalypse ... Hopefully. :I

k9.

Smash Ace
Heysuess is number 8 on the pr, aaven isn't on the pr that is clearly an upset.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry, we will definitely have at least 6 tournaments this season.

Also K9, anytime we skip pools in the future, we should make the entry fee $3, since we all will be playing less matches than normal.

Good shi*t SS for beating me, I really shouldn't have gotten so angsty to catch up in percentage when I realized the timer was about to end haha.

And where the heck is my :sheik:, you played it in tourney Shawn! No respect for my secondary.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Start with the bottom and then move upwards so that I have more time in the spotlight, haha. :)
I'm actually worried about you and Yummy the most, going to be training with Shawn a bunch since we live so close to each other now.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
I'm actually worried about you and Yummy the most, going to be training with Shawn a bunch since we live so close to each other now.
Hey, since I am on Winter Break, you should hit me up whenever you go to Shawn's. I want some hardcore training too haha.

Also, you should not worry about me, haha. I am such a scrub that is just carried by my character lol.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
For sure Kurtis, we'll have to schedule plenty of Smashfests at Shawn's over Winter Break.

And yeah, Rob took a **** on Shawn's Ness first round, the second match was good though.

Top Bottom