• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle At The Toy Trove

Bing

Smash Master
:smirk: Battle At The Toy Trove

Entrants - 19
Pools <-- Images to be uploaded Later.

1. Jethrotex 6-0
1. Kason Birdman 8-1
1. Windrose 8-0
1. Sauc3 8-0
5. Niko K 4-2
5. KC 7-3
5. Bing 6-3
5. Will 6-3
9. Cam 2-4
9. Kevin 5-5
9. MED$ 4-4
9. LawlBot 5-4
13. Ryan 1-6
13. Evan 3-6
13. The HedgeWolf 3-6
13. Bren 2-6
17. Igor 0-8
17. Samantha 0-8
17.Aaron 0-8

I'll also upload the bracket image after, We used Challonge for this because of technical problems with the computer.... and Tio's website was being terrible.

1. Sauc3 :foxmelee: 70$ Store Credit - 50$ Pen Center Gift Card
2. Windrose :falconmelee: 40$ Store Credit
3. Kason Birdman :foxmelee: :falcomelee: 20$ Store Credit
4. Jethrotex :peachmelee: 10$ Store Credit
5. Niko_K :foxmelee:
5. Will :mariomelee:
7. Kevin :jigglypuffmelee: :foxmelee:
7. LawlBot :ganonmelee:
9. Bing :marthmelee: :sheikmelee: :falconmelee: :foxmelee: :peachmelee:
9. KC :luigimelee: :drmario:
9. Cam :foxmelee:
9. Evan
13. Ryan :falcomelee:
13. MED$ :sheikmelee: :drmario:
13. Bren :sheikmelee: :marthmelee:
13. The HedgeWolf :yoshimelee: :mariomelee: :linkmelee:

Teams didn't happen for a few reasons, mostly because a lot of the people who showed interest didn't stick around long enough. Oh well, I'll know where I should do what things next time.

On another note, I would like to Thank everyone for attending, I had a really good time and I hope everyone else did too. I do plan on hosting many of these as often as possible.

For anyone who would interested, There will be weekly friendlies held Friday nights until about roughly 10-11pm At The Toy Trove. There are 4 TVs currently there, bring cubes!

Special thanks to Todd(TPrime1) for letting us use the venue, it was a good space. So Again Todd, Thank you.

And thank you for everyone who attended, if you have anything you would like to say to me in terms of how it could be run better/different I will gladly listen. On this topic, I'd also just like to add in that next time, I WILL be starting the tournament on time, I'm not going to be waiting again.

Top Bottom