• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Rehash 11 "Tricks" Results!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Melee Doubles

1: PP + Chris ($66.00)
2: stingers + Josh ($33.00)
3: Moo + Lucas ($11.00)
4: Behr + Cam
5: Dorsey + LOZR
5: Karn + Wittle
7: Corey + Raphael
7: Slasher + Taheem
9: Jim + Jack
9: Phillip + Robert
9: Justin + Boney

Melee Singles

1: Peepee ($96.00)
2: LOZR ($48.00)
3: Blackchris ($16.00)
4: Lightsyde
5: Boney
5: Cam
7: Taheem
7: John Wittle
9: Moo
9: MrBeenReady
9: Slasher
9: Corey
13: Lucas
13: Dorsey
13: Karn
13: EMB
17: Justin
17: Johnny
17: stingers
17: Moses
17: Tac
17: Behr
17: Raphael
17: Swann
25: Casey
25: Robert
25: Phillip
25: Jim
25: Roy!
25: Daniel B
25: Richard Hag
25: Jack

Brawl Doubles

1: DRN + Biglou
2: Micaelis + Player1
3: stingers + scott
4: Scotty O.B. + archer
5: GQ + Coley
5: H1N1 + Ilove
7: Sane + Captain Z

Brawl Singles

1: DRN ($87.50) :metaknight:
2: Biglou ($25.00) :metaknight::snake:
3: Player-1 ($12.50) :diddy:
4: Micaelis :warioc::dk2:
5: archer :metaknight::toonlink:
5: stingers :rob:
7: Ilove :dedede:
7: Anti Yami :peach::metaknight:
9: H1N1 :popo:
9: waldorf :warioc:
9: Stockfield :snake:
9: ScottyOB :warioc:
13: Gay :lucas:
13: Nima :random:
13: GQ :diddy:
13: Koozy :lucas:
17: Tenx :random:
17: Coley :toonlink::snake:
17: Captain Z :wolf:
17: Sane :marth:
17: T-raw :luigi2:
17: ZeldaRox :metaknight::falco:
17: Jerodak :random:
17: Steven :random:
25: Big Al :marth::fox:

Project M Singles

1: PP ($48.00) :marth:
2: LOZR ($24.00) :fox:
3: stingers ($8.00) :002::006::zerosuitsamus:
4: Smith :toonlink:
5: MrBeenReady :warioc:
5: waldorf :warioc:
7: Corey :zerosuitsamus::falco:
7: Camron :random:
9: Swann :002:
9: Daniel B :ness2::falco:
9: Karn :ness2:
9: Moo :random:
13: Zakat :random:
13: ph00tbag :zerosuitsamus:
13: Steven :sheik:
13: Raphael :ganondorf:
17: Jerodak :random:

help me fill in characters please =]
Also the brawl brackets got corrupted and some of the results were lost, I had to remake best I could. let me know it there are any inconsistencies!

DRN

Smash Lord
I didnt use diddy in singles. Micaelis also used donkey kong along with wario and biglou only used diddy on me but didn't win any games with him. He did use snake though.

Tournament was a lot of fun and I'm glad I got to see NC again. I was completely dead after I got back home. We arrived at my house around 9 am lol
:phone:

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Gay didn't use any Lucas at this.
Gay went Ike, Marth, Bowser, DK and D3

ReSe_Tactiks

Smash Cadet
Looks like it was a great tourney guys.

Just wanted to let you all know that I will be putting a pot bonus up for you guys next month at ReSe. I will put up $100 on both Brawl and Melee if they hit a 30 man bracket. If they hit 40 man I will add another $50 so forth and so on.

I will have all the details up this week so stay tuned. This is just the start of what I have planned for you guys.

Let's do this!!

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Also, my final opponent was Ilove, not Waldorf..............did something happen with the bracket? Gay played Waldorf at the tourney, so I'm guessing we played the wrong guys. Either way, we both lost, so nothing was affected.

Roy!

Smash Rookie
Great to meet and re-meet folks yesterday. Shoutouts:

stingers: Thanks for hosting... had a great time! We gotta get some games in at the next event
lightsyde/lozr/dorsey: Great to meet all of you, and thanks for the early friendlies! I got some practicing to do...
emb: Our tourney match went way too quick... that marth takes care of business. Thanks for all the friendlies we played afterwards.
tac: That luigi/pikachu matchup was fun... we'll have to get some more games in next time
mike/stockfield/waldorf: I knew I wasn't able to stick around for brawl, so it was a nice to play some friendlies earlier in the afternoon.

Hope to meet even more folks next time!

Shwag

Smash Cadet
Coley probably went Toon Link and Snake.

Georgia ran train on us :(

Hopefully all you guys come out to Dockside and give us a redemption chance.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
I went Falco in a match against Daniel in PM.

Fun tourney. Really good seeing everybody again. I was happy to see so many people there for Melee. 32 people? Awesome.

Can't wait for the next one.

GofG

Smash Champion
Who recorded at this tourney, and when will the vids be uploaded? Can someone link me to their channels so I can subscribe?

flantasticflan

Smash Journeyman
fun stuff

moses: hope you had fun with pp lol but really it sucks we had to play the first round together, i'll step it up next time ;)

robert: come to more stuff and come out to greensboro to play sometime, we got a lot of people to play with

lucas: i dunno why every tournament we're both at i play you but FFFFUUUUUUUU, one day lucas.....one day......

corey: fun friendlies, you should come out to gso sometime

karn: that pm ness is pretty sick, i don't play that game but i'm about to

knorr: i beat you at a game that you play and i don't, you beat me at a game that i play and you don't......turd. we'll make some collages again soon enough

emb: gg's can't wait for tuesday

justin: you're a turd

roy!: we should get some weegee dittos in sometime soon

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
so georgia has dropped mains for mk?

i am dissapoint :(

good **** though

in other news

WOW at Blackchris.

he must have improved tremendously. I dont ever remember him doing this well at tournies. Good job man

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Chris has been doing well by nc standards for a year or two.

1: Peepee - our set in dubs was probably the highlight of my time there. it was satisfying to not get exposed as the weakest link or something haha. you almost brought it back that first map, that would have been crazy. Thought the 3rd/decider was going our way at first! vgg
2: LOZR - you are the dern ****ing best. i'm sorry for slipping in dubs that match and had I known they'd put us right next to kevin I probably wouldn't have teamed with you man lol, I can only assume that I'm at fault for that. I robbed you of free money. See you in a few days.
3: Blackchris - so glad you did well dude, the few fox ditto friendlies we had were fun.
4: Lightsyde - thanks for letting us warm-up at your place that morning, nice seeing you.
5: Boney - good seeing you dude, gg's in dubs.
5: Cam - ****, we should have played. good seeing you.
7: Taheem - nice seeing you as usual dude. Hope to see you in wilmy soon.
7: John Wittle - another person I wish I would have talked to more and actually played.
9: Moo - gg's in dubs, wish I could have played you more,
9: MrBeenReady - gg's, nice seeing you and thanks for telling that kid to shut up during our match, lmao.
9: Slasher - we're gonna play a lot this spring
9: Corey - you the man, gg's in dubs was really fun.
13: Lucas - that set was close, especially the first match, gg and always great to see you man.
13: Dorsey - you should just go sheik not feel bad about it sometimes
13: Karn - yet another person I wish I had talked to more and actually played.
13: EMB - I didn't even see you there! Dang. Bad luck or I'm just dumb. You were one of the only people that gave me friendlies at that crowded as **** tourney a year ago or so, wish we could have played.
17: Justin - gg's in dubs, always nice to meet a ganon player. I loooooove ganon dittos, I regretted not hitting you up for some.
17: Johnny -
17: stingers - Sorry for *****ing about the seeding a bit but c'mon now lozr and pp right next to each other? haha, when I got a better look at the bracket it wasn't as bad as I thought... i thought there were more teams and me and adam tied for 7th or 9th or something and really got the shaft. good seeing you.
17: Moses - our set could have been better, didn't look like either of us were playing well. Wish we could have played some friendlies
17: Tac - wish I could have given you a ride, see you soon.
17: Behr - good seeing you eddie...we shoulda played.
17: Raphael - Ganon dittos ftw, was one of the funnest parts of the tourney for me.
17: Swann - nice to see you again and talk a bit with you bro.
25: Robert - good meeting you, us wilmy dudes are gonna have to start playing more.
25: Phillip - nice meeting you, hilarious circumstances that we've been taking physics together since august. haha
25: Jim - gg in bracket man. Keep workin' on those spacies and i hope yoou had as much fun playing against our double luigi as we did going it haha
25: Roy! - Anytime man! the friendlies were fun.. keep practicin' that weegi and you'll get it.
25: Daniel B
25: Jack - gg in teams.. DOUBLE LUIGI...

I'll finish this later... time for class.

GaGa

Smash Journeyman
Pretty fun tournament over all.

Kevin - You and your ****ing Marth. I'll get you...

Chris - good ****!

Lucas - You gotta stop SD'ing man :[

Moo - I hope to play you more soon...I dont think our match did you justice.

Cam - I need to catch up to you soon dude! You've stepped it up quite a bit...

John W - Why dont you take this game more seriously? xD

Dorsey - Hope to see you in WILMY SOON!

Justin - GG's dude.

Taylor/Daniel - nice to see you guys. we need to get more friendlies in. before AND after tournament haha.

moses - DAT FALCON :awesome:

Alex - fun doubles, we need to play more brawl though.

JD/Brian/ZeldaRox/Ilove/All the Charlotte smashes - I missed you guys, its always nice to
see you.

Everyone Else - <3

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
1: Peepee ($96.00) - ill txt u
2: LOZR ($48.00) - dreamland
3: Blackchris ($16.00) - fox? Nice
4: Lightsyde - don't sandbag me again
5: Boney - 5th?
5: Cam - <3 should gotten some more down time with you
7: Taheem - I'm gonna forget that and just **** you next time ;)
7: John Wittle - 4stock!! Lost the set though :p
9: Moo - WE DID SO WELL <3<3
9: MrBeenReady - you didn't get top 8 you liar
9: Slasher - get dreads again jeez
9: Corey - flaco
13: Lucas - Jesus Christ stop falling of the stage or your never gonna get better
13: Dorsey - good set, why'd you Cp pokemon?
13: Karn - what are you?
13: EMB - I should have friendlied you I'm so sorry
17: Justin - you def got a lot better since the last time we played
17: Johnny - iunno man, nc tournies lol
17: stingers - well run, good stuff in teams, maybe we can run events separate next time
17: Moses - fuzzy head bros
17: Tac - don't forget upair mr pika
17: Behr - I missed you bro lol
17: Raphael - Kirby?
17: Swann - #tourneylife
25: Robert
25: Phillip
25: Jim
25: Roy!
25: Daniel B - yooooooo
25: Jack

Smith- I ****ing love you you're awesome and I miss you and :(

Michael - so happy you showed up

Nima - done with Brawl? so now MELEE? :awesome:

Mjay - thanks for holding my stashy bag all day even though I already thanked you 20 times

#gettinbackintoit

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Yo shout-outs!
Lucas : AHHH we must do it again. <3 We'll keep working on our skeeeelz
Kevin : **** you bish
LoZR aka THE DERN BEST : We MM'ing again boy I'm super salty at that marth. Sorry about your teams seeding that was weird.
Dorsey : Also sorry to you as well for your team seeding, next time we'll play some friendlies/talk more.
Bl@ckChris : Super good stuff in our MM, you clutched out game 3 real good. Can't wait to watch those matches.(Grats on 3rd!)
Taheem : I'm sorry about our singles matches, next time will be better I promise. Friendlies next time also.
Joshsyde : I wanted to whoop yo A in singles so bad boy, good stuff in teams though!
Dylan Snap McMrBeenReady-a-Grath. : Thanks for making me feel super good this tourney, we power levelin now.
Cam'Ron : I'm also real salty at that falco, I didn't do near as well as I wanted in our MM. I'm gonna challenge you again next time.
Moses : We didn't play or talk at all =(
Jonney/Flan : We didn't play at all but super fun hanging out =P
MJ/Lauren : Gewd seein you nerds again. L2P
SMIFF : Love you little dude, wish you didn't have effin arthritis so you could play maylay.
Stingers : Eff your doc is pretty freaking good in teams good stuff. That peach wrecked us game 5. Next time we'll get you.
TAC : Yo that pikachu is pretty dang solid, gotta get some speed on that rat.
EMB : Yo good matches, should really learn those falcon punishes and kill me every touch.

I'm really sorry if I missed any body I'll edit it later if it remember. Super fun tourney <3

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'll make shoutouts to individual people this evening after my classes. Until then:

Shoutouts to Ganon dittos being epic
Shoutouts to Kirby/Sheik being a better matchup than Ganon/Sheik
Shoutouts to Chris' Fox
Shoutouts to Kevin doing as well as I did against Alex's Charizard
Shoutouts to being paired against Sheik twice in a row
Shoutouts to awesome team combos
Shoutouts to Uthrow suicides
Shoutouts to finally winning a match in tournament

Oh, and I also used Squirtle in PM

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
NOOOOOOOOO I had a chance to win money! Good stuff GA!
No you didn't......... <3

Shout out to everyone I talked to. Thanks for making my 2nd tournament in the last year or so a good one. I had a lot of fun.

I met some people who are really motivated to get better. That's good! Keep it up NC and don't let it go to waste.

Until next time.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
1: Peepee ($96.00) - Thanks for teaching me some things. not sure how you found a way to carry me in singles too, but you were there, and i really appreciate it.
2: LOZR ($48.00) - speed kills. wish i could go back to that second match and not die like that lol. Good set vs the marth too!
3: Blackchris ($16.00) - apparently, you should've started this whole fox thing a while ago. good **** sticking with your character and not ****ing out even when you lost games.
4: Lightsyde - we both know what happened. regardless of that, it was good to see you as always, and i hope i see you again sooner than later
5: Boney - not bad boy. love to see the gboro bros placing well.
5: Cam - don't forget who you are in tournament. either that or stay indoors to keep warm. or get gloves. or something. see ya next time.
7: Taheem - you were so close to taking me out. after that SD in game 2 i was like....EFF WHY DID I STAY THIS CHARACTER. looks like you played well enough after our set to place well, so good stuff.
7: John Wittle - sorry i couldn't stay. next time for sure. fox/ic's does not appear to be a good matchup. sorry i had to gay you out the way i did, but i didn't know what else to do except bair, shine, and dd usmash things.
9: Moo - <3 great stuff not getting discouraged after game 1 in our set. you came back STRONG and i had to steal it back last second. can't wait to watch it.
9: MrBeenReady - it was good warming up with you. wish we could've played some more though
9: Slasher - it's a shame you left so early. good stuff in our set. but if you want to beat me in tournament, you better keep working on that laser game.
9: Corey - glad to see you at this. you prepared me for my falco run :)
13: Lucas - tight mm. i really enjoyed it. the fox ditto is interesting.
13: Dorsey - always good to see ya man. teams things was unfortunate, but i hope to see you again soon regardless of that.
13: Karn - we need to fox ditto.
13: EMB - do better. thanks a ton for taking eddie
17: Justin - given the results of this tournament, looks like i'm passing some of the NC ganon torch to you and raph.
17: Johnny - keep moving forward.
17: stingers - good to see you agan. thanks for hosting
17: Moses - you were one of the first to see my fox kinda move. always enjoy playing you. still haven't been able to shinegrab like i did that day -_-
17: Tac - we never played. this makes me sad.
17: Behr - do better.
17: Raphael - you're the next ganon. this state tends to have only about 1-2 active ganons at a time, even though we collectively have a lot. you're next. it was fun to play you. i shouldve gone ganon at some point, but most of our matches were pre-tourney, and i really needed to stay fox at that point.
25: Phillip - glad you could make it. keep working on that puff.

I just wanted to come to this tournament, stay fox, and not punk out on my decision to main him. i did what i came to do, and i'm looking forward to getting better with the character.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
GGs all

This tourney taught me to train more Falco even if I start out well with him. Endurance for spacies never came through so hard to me until these days.

Good stuff Chris, Gboro too swag ;)

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Chris I think your fox is the thing that will take you to that next level. You're very smart and very technical.

Screw it imma do my shout outs now.

Moo baby- happy to see our hard work is payin off. Can't wait to take this **** straight to the top floor wit no neighbors.

Lucas- played like hot fire at this that's what's up

Ronald Wardell - fantastic to see you as always man, good shi on training Moses Kang and just continuing to inspire and awe me with the way you play the video game

Josh- ooooooooh that up smash dair combo on luc instantly shut me up.

Taheem- soon brother. Soon.

Boney- wow ggs and wp, closest and to this day one of the best sets I've ever played. Insanely fun, I'm okay with losing that set, I feel like I won, but you won too, so good stuff all around.

Dorsey- glad to play you and see your handsome mug, sorry Marth is such a *******.

Swann- what a cool guy

J Wittle- glad to have you back, really. It's been a very long year without ya

Stingers- doc pissin me off, 2scary

And lastly, Moses Kang, the funnest bro to friendly
I'm so glad to see everyone getting better and just playing and I could feel the energy in that place Saturday and it was electric. Truly it is a dawn of a new age here in nc. Truly.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Blackchris
Your Fox is really good, I had a lot of fun playing against it. Good job sticking to it throughout the entire tournament, and congrats on placing 3rd. I'll keep practicing PM weekly with Alex and the other NCSU players to try to get my Ganon better. I can already take games off him in PM (Although more against his Zard than his Ivy, I think that matchup is a bit worse for Ganon). I'll make sure I do a good job representing us Ganons at evo.

Peepee
Sorry I took it easy on you during our set in PM, but I figured you wouldn't want to be knocked out in round 2. I had to keep up appearances, y'know? That was a fun set, although I was surprised my Squirtle did better against you than my Ganon did. Next tournament we'll have to play a few games so he can help me get better in time for evo.

Corey
Our games were a lot of fun, and teams was a lot of fun too. We even won $5 each in PM teams, so that's got to be worth something, right? See you around campus.

Dorsey
It was great seeing you again. Our dittos were a lot of fun, and our teams game was too. That Ness is just too good.

Karn
Bet you weren't expecting that Kirby, were you?

Stingers
Why did you have to pair me against Sheik's round 1 and 2? That's not cool, man, you know what the Ganon/Sheik matchup is like. Sure, I have Kirby for it, but I'm still mad. Don't worry, I'll beat you up this Friday to make up for it.

Raphael
You finally won a game in tournament, good job. You still suck, though, so keep trying to get better. Also, when you're done writing this, go do your Computer Science homework. Don't go play Fire Emblem: Awakening. I know you're going to, so don't. Sure, I know you really want to become a Swordsmaster, and find out if
is actually
and whether or not
is
's
. Alright, you can play one mission, but then you need to write that program.

Waldorf
Great job against Smith. That set was super hype.

Since I need to go do homework, I'll cut the rest of this short:
If I played you,: Our games were a lot of fun, and I look forward to seeing you at the next tourney. Shoutouts to Kirby using Falco's lasers to SHDL.
If I didn't play you: Play me next time. Do it.
If neither of those are true: Kirby dittos?

Also, shoutouts to no one in PM knowing who they were meant to be playing.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I still didn't know who I was supposed to play LOL

some shoutouts I have a few minutes:

Lucas: WTF HYPE

Zach: learn to edgeguard but also good stuff u have good smarts

cam: come over

mike: lmfao

lozr: your arms are bigger than my trunk stop that
also GGs rofl

phoot: idk you being around is gud. no specific shoutout for you!

stongers: nice jerb hostin. don't call me a gaylord tho =(

archer: shave

karn: LOOLLLLLLL <3

gboro: practice tech skill plz(includes me)

yes kevin

snap: gj beating stongers also ur hilarious

yay: hi

twitch: see u this weekend

you know who you are: wtf dude gtfo

PM: let me buffer my uthrow dernnit

uhhhhh....

boss hog: see you soon?

ali: bojangles

slasher: yeah trash my beard instead of my bird good strat ;)

taheem: *swing*

salt:salt:

Top Bottom