• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FC6 Montage - Clips thread

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok gang, i know you are watching the FC6 match videos, what i need from you is while you are watching, if you see an amazing combo - post it here

What match was it?
What time durring the match?
What happened?
Who was playing / What characters?

We can get a large number of clips here, so we can speed up the release of the FC6 Montage.

Thanks for your help / support

fugito348

Smash Journeyman
on teh first match between m2k and pc chris. on second stock of pc chris m2k duz an up throw and then shine to a shine gimp. i tink thats it just look for it in the very first match of their first set and on pc chris's 2nd stock

nookrulz

Smash Ace
Chu has anice moment with single IC in Rob$ vs. Chudat 3 (DL64), around 1:35. It looks like hes gonna get owned but then he goes and kills rob$ and the d00ds in the background do the ICs chant.
-Then around 2:15 in the same match he does the grab->Blizzard->dthrow->dair chain to a fsmash for the win, but thats kinda standard Chu at this point.

Note: Ill be editing this with anything I find interesting.

alphaqup

Smash Cadet
About 10 seconds into the second match of set one PC Chris gets a nice combo on Mew2King that was a pretty nice way yo satart a game

Dodger

Smash Ace
FastLikeTree (Marth) vs. Tink (fox) round 1 (battlefield), Tink does this triple uair combo. Right at the beginning, like 15 seconds into the match.

Lonoki

Smash Cadet
Rob$ (Falco) vs. Chu Dat (ICs) 3.
0:30 - 0:36
Chu does a uthrow > 2 usmashes > desync grab utilt.

PC Chris (Fox) vs Chu Dat (ICs) 1
2:06 - 2:13
Chu does a uair > fair > neutralA > desync grab fsmash killing PC Chris.

2:29 - 2:37
Chu does a utilt > bair > dsmash > fsmash killing PC Chris.

3:07 - 3:12
PC shines Chu 3 times, and each of those times, Chu did a squall each time. I just thought it was kinda funny.

FC6 Vidjo (Marth) vs PC Chris (Falco) 2
0:14 - 0:17
Vidjo does a fair > dair > fmash without PC Chris touching him with a K.O.

FC6 Vidjo (Marth) vs PC Chris (Falco) 2
1:06 - 1:09
PC shines > dair > dair > fmash killing Vidjo.

FC6 Rob$ (Marth) vs Chu Dat (Fox) 4
1:07 - 1:17

Thats all I can find for now lol.

Wak said:
... omg i am so dump, I posted here because I though the montage was already done ;>_<;

I'll edit when the montage will be done... v_v
Don't worry I thought the same exact thing. But then I read the first post. And my expression was like this :urg:

PopeOfChiliTown

Smash Ace
Chu (ICs) vs. PC Chris (Fox)
Match 4 of the Loser's Semifinals
At 2:00-2:05, Chu ledgehops and wavelands, catches PC in a utilt, grabs, bthrows, PC techs into an IC dsmash and then bounces into the fin and gets hit by another dsmash. It looks pretty sweet as a short clip in a montage, it all happens pretty quickly.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Vidjo vs PC match 4

2:56-3:00 is a decent combo but doesn't get finished really.

Vidjo vs PC match 3

1:00 to about 1:07 PC shines the crap out of him from 0 to death.

Vidjo vs PC match 1

3:00 to 3:08 or so Vidjo does a nice combo, but it doesn't end in death.

Vidjo vs PC match 2, first kill zero to death

I'd say 0:14-0:17 would be best.

same match PC does a slick combo to death, 1:05 - 1:09.

Sleepyman

Smash Journeyman
MDZ said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUZMpBfZXpo

In that video, you definitely have to get the segment where Chu rests on PC, then he comes back at around 2:15 to 2:24
thats exactly wut McRustyJr said...

Wuss

Smash Champion
Mew2King(fox) vs PC chris(falco) 1
:35, mew2king up throws to a shine, and then shines Pc's recovery.

Mew2King(fox) vs FASTLIKETREE(marth) 1
1:13, FASTLIKETREE grabs, and up throw to up tilt combo, ending with a spike.

PC chris (fox) vs Chudat (ic's)1
1:10, chu grabs and u throws and has a combo ending with a charged downsmash

dcx1287

Smash Lord
What match was it? Rob$ (Marth) vs Chu Dat (Fox) 4
What time durring the match? 1:10
What happened? Rob$ up throws, up smashes Fox. Taunts. Sidesteps Chu's grab. Then proceedes to kill him with forward air to shield breaker and taunts again.

Who was playing / What characters? Rob$ was playing Marth, Chu Dat was playing Fox. The level was Green Greens.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
What match was it? PC Chris vs M2K
What time durring the match? 1:52-2:00
What happened? PC has M2k on the run for final life then misses a spike and dies.
Who was playing / What characters? PC - Falco, M2K - Fox

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
firs round of Bracket's Chinesah plays against Azen's Luigi, and WINS >.>

=P i'm just trying to get Azen and chinesah into the montage... becuase theyre cool

D1

Banned via Administration
PC(Fox) vs. Chu(ICz) 1

1:20-1:22(3?) Fox uthrows weak uair then PC lands on a platform and gives Chu to nairs into a shine it was pretty sexy.

-same match-

2:06-Chu lands an uair to an fair slamming PC into the ground DragonBallZ style then running up to him as he lands jabs then grabs for dthrow desynced Nana fsmash combo. Then after PC gets his stock back Chu continues to RAAAAAAAAPE w/ some mean combos and then PC loses his 2nd to last stock @ 2:36.

-same match-

Haha it would be really hilarious to include the clip @ 2:48-2:50 where PCs nairing Chu and then Nana comes outta nowhere and fsmashes PC in the back LMAO!

Cort

Apple Head
So is this ever happening? Seems like not that many people participated in helping with this cute stickied thread >_>

D1

Banned via Administration
Ya'll nigz should stop complaining and help Bach even more b4 he churns out a lacadaisical effort on the FC6 montage...geez.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
nah, no one should ever rap on bach. he should be considere a pioneer of smash in sense with having the first really good videos of smash. be thankful that hes even taking time to do this. hes really busy with making a behind the scenes sorta dvd of all the major tournies, so i wouldnt expect the fc6 crew vids out for a bit. i wouldn't which one has higher priority. id guess the dvd since he might make a bit of profit.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
I think (but I'm not sure) that he has others of these threads in other Vid threads like 1v1.
Uhhmmm... yayuhhz.
PC(Fox) vs. Chu(ICz) 1
That nana thing would be great! haha

Top Bottom