• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(UPDATE \54) O-NO Brings you: Green greens?!?!

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
RESULTS!!!

0 Week Special.(11/11/06)

Teams.
1st, Donkey Cannon. (O_NO+LEE)
2nd, ITALIA.
3rd, kyle+Wes.
4th, Bodacious.
5th, Blaze Korn (C-Stick+Mac) /Dosent Matter

Singles.
1st, O-NO
2nd, C-Stick
3rd, Lee
4th, J Wu
5th, John/Wesly
7th, Mark/Ivan

CASH PRIZE TOTAL/ Attendance.

8 teams, 16$
12 singles 12$
28$ Day Total
18 Smashers in attendance.

Week 1

Teams.

Round robin.
Donkey Cannon (Lee+O-NO)/X-lats (Fats+X-laxs) 1st
Best from now (Dragon Charlz+Whodat) 2nd
Iono (Mac+John) 3rd

Singles

Adwillia 1st
X-laxs 2nd
Lee 3rd
Mac 4th
O-NO 5th

Cash/Attendace

5 Teams 10$
11 singles 55$
Money matches 5$
70$ day total
12 smashers in attendace.

Week 2

Teams

1st: ***** connection (Adwillia+Cow)
2nd: X-Lats (X-laxs+fats)
3rd: Donkey Cannon (O-NO+Lee)

Singles

1st Adwillia
2nd Lee
3rd Cow
4th C-stick
5th O-NO/Dragon

Cash/Attendance

Teams 14$
Singles 85$
17 Smashers in singles
7 Teams
20+ smashers total.

WEEK3

Teams:

1st Donkey Cannon (Lee/O-NO)
2nd Xmas Tree (Sonic/Unreallperson)
3rd Chuwanna (Tj/C-stick)

Singles

1st Dragon
2nd O-NO
3rd C-stick
4th Lee
5th Whodat

Cash/attendance

Teams 14$
Singles 55$
5 teams
11 singles
12 smashers.

Game OFF tourny.

TEAMS: (Round Robin)

1st Donkey Cannon (O-NO + Lee) [3-0]
2nd Chu Wanna (C-Stick + Unrealperson) [2-1]
3rd Mashi +Joe (Mashi + Joe) [1-2]
4th Action Paving (Link O Mac + Tim) [0-3]

5$ per person, 40$.

Split was 30/10

SINGLES:

1st O-NO
2nd Kitsune
3rd C-Stick
4th Lee
5th Mark
5th Mashi
7th Joe
7th Link O Mac
9th Unrealperson
9th Freddie
9th Josh
9th Trai
13th Derek
13th Kyle
15th Mike
15th Damien
15th Chris
15th Burn

5$ a person -- Pot was 90$

Split ended up being 50/30/10

FOR FUN CREW BATTLE:

Captain 1: O-NO [Peach]
Blackheart Lee [Falcon]
Mark [Ice Climbers]
Russ [Sheik]
Chris [Dr. Mario]

Captain 2: Kitsune [Falco]
C-Stick [Fox]
Mashi [Marth]
FTZ [Sheik]
Derek [Samus]

Mashi - 4 vs. Chris - 4 [20-20]
Mashi - 3 vs. Russ - 4 [19-16]
Mashi - 1 vs. Lee - 4 [17-12]
FTZ - 4 vs. Lee - 4 [16-12]
C-stick - 4 vs. Lee - 2 [12-10]
C-stick - 4 vs. O-NO - 4 [12-8]
C-stick - 1 vs. Mark - 4 [9-4]
Derek - 4 vs. Mark - 4 [8-4]
Kitsune - 4 vs. Mark - 3 [4-3]

Team Kitsune wins by one stock.

Green greens tourny

Ether1st
Cstick 2nd
Kitsune 3rd.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
EFFING SWEET! not to bad for week 0. good turn out, awsome matches, good times. id like to thank everyone for comeing out this week. there was a nice amount of smashers and i hope this week got alot of people to grasp a bit more of the tournement sceen and understand the rules. im going to try and run the tourny earlyer next week so more people can join singles. a few people had to leave before singles, ill try to fix that problem for next week. remember, next week is the REAL DEAL. keep practiceing, lots of potential in the crowd, J-Wu, Mark, Mashi, Kyle, Wes and, team Italia. all you guys where bringing it to the table today, learn your counter picks/stages! now for shoutouts =)

Blaze Korn: ROOOOOOOOFL!

Italia: Double peach for the WIN! learn a bit more advanced peach ( D-smash Spamfest X_x) and you guys should keep up nicely w/ the team games. also think about alternates, say Fox maybe?

Kyle+Wes: DOC!!!! nice match in the losers final. Doc was robed like a bilnd man in the dark. Learn your COUNTER PICKS! 2x peach+Dream land= X_X!

Mashi: CHAIN GRAB! its marth, what else is he good for?

Mark: you can bring alot more to the table. your peach has all the tactics, just stop chokeing. learn anti Shiek/Marth.

J- Wu: Not bat atall, keep an eye on Isai, Shu and all the top shieks. learn more chain throwing and tech catching.

LEE: Zelda knoking me into losers!!!!! Too good man.

C-Stick. BWAHAHAH! after like 3-4 tournys i FINALLY broke your streak against me. TOTAL shinanigans on mute city. you made the same mistake that i had been doing. DONT CHANGE! your Marth was killing me. usually id switch, this time it was you and it seems to cost us every time.

once again id like to thank everyone for comeing out and i hope to see youall next week. lets keep this thing going!!!!

CStick

Smash Lord
not bad. I had alot of fun and got some fun matches in.

Kyle: that Zelda was too good. Too bad I gayed you with Shiek

O-NO: you're right on that. I'm just too afraid of Marth dittos though.

Chris G: gay roflomgz

everyone else: come more often. Its the best way to get better.

I already spent my money on Taco Bell last night lol

burningduck

Smash Rookie
the double peach thing with me and nate(italia) was a total fluke we just decided on doing that for fun and it actually helped us get to the finals which is pretty cool. o-no and lee schooled our *** in the finals and i couldnt stop getting thunderkneed by lee when he would wavedash off the ledge.soo over all i loved it and would most likely come back next week. but is there anyway we can start singles for teams next week cuz thats the main reason i came there is to pracitce 1vs 1 but time was a factor soo i was kinda disappointed. see ya next week

BlackheartLee

Smash Rookie
Sick stuff, thanks to everyone for coming out.

Wes+Kyle: Great showing in teams. And I'm sorry that Zelda is so annoying, Wes. that was great keepaway with Link, though. Real solid -- you should definitely come around again.

Italia: Nice. I hate peaches though, if you could tell. But those were some fun matches in the finals. It would have been cool to play you guys in some singles. If you make it out next week we'll definitely get a few matches in.

C-stick: Man that was terrible. I had to battle both you AND Falcon's suicidal tendencies. Great skills as always. Sheik is Sheik, I don't really mind. Falcon's rolls are so short I can't play tech mind games and as such catch some of that... ugly stuff. What ended up really making me lose, though, was that I got Yoshi's Story first match and that's my main Zelda counterpick stage -- so I had to improvise -- and then of course Falcon messed up any chance of me winning that x__X We'll probably see each other in another tourney, though, and I look forward to it.

O-NO: You *******! Good job on the V.

Everyone else: Come on out again. It's great to see new competition!

See you guys next week.

Nava

Smash Journeyman
Go Team Italia! That was pretty fun for my first tournament. I'll try and make my Peach better and incorporate the more advanced stuff in there. Too bad I couldn't make singles, but at least I had a couple casual matches with O-NO and Lee. See you all next week.

unrealperson4564

Smash Apprentice
Virginia Beach, VA ; I think I'm becoming a Sonic
Wieeerdd CStick I ate Taco Bell afterwards also >_>

Anyways until next Sunday I will be izzout of practice but ya gotta admit i did pretty good for sucking. :p

Lee-lol

o-no-lol Shiek. And I won that tourney ;_; I worked hard getting that win ;_;

Cstick- wat happened you were pretty off that day even tho ya beat me

Everyone else-lol I sucked, as usual. Maybe if i brinmg up my self esteem, try and actually get glasses i could up my place abit. Alas I'm in a hurry and im staying longer next time.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Nice day all around, not as many players as last time but it was still good. i think the wii launch and ps3 launch may have had something to do with that (and the pembrook mall tourny i dident know about FOR a wii). Good ish to all the players that did show.
keep on comeing back! i can only run tournys if there are peaople to play!

Adwillia; good matches, my peach was doing the same things as yours but your ish came out before mine. started to pick it up later in the tourny but oh well. to little to late XP. hope to play again later.

X-laxs; Good job with Shiek man, i hope to play you next time.

Lee; You know me to well man, Zelda is too good XD.

Mac; STFU!!! ninja you too loud!!!

Unreal; your marth is comeing along nicely, you just need more advanced play. try to get in asmany friendliys with people when your over.

Dragon; peach iz a *****!!! you gotta use ALL her tools tho.

Whodat; no joke, teach me tekken and ill teach you SSBM. you and dragon need to get up w/ me on a friday.

Sen; you alot better than you let on. get up with us on a friday for practice!

Thanks again for you all comeing out, this CAN NOT HAPPEN with out YOU!
Special thanks to all that brought T.V's and Cubes!.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
yeah dude, good *** fest. How about bumping up the entry fee for teams next time though??? along with that we should have a crew battle 4v4 Va Beach vs CNU.

I had alot of fun

CNU way to represent, I wish I could place with the best of them in singles.

O-No: thanks again. Awesome fest. you play too quick for me to adapt, darn you.

Lee: I saw that zelda again and I got nightmares... and for dealing with sheik try out fox or ICs, but if you like low tier, you can beat X-Lax with a good kirby.

X-Lax: Thanks for doing to everyone what you've done to me. Sheiped the hell out them.

Adwillia: You were on the ball at the tourney, way to keep up the streak and have TA win yet another Sova tourney.... one of these days man

All you others, (sorry I can't remember names because none of you use tags): It was great fighting you all, fun friendlies too

will there be videos of the finals up this week?

CStick

Smash Lord
good **** guys

if there is one next weekend you'll see me there.

I got a surprise for some of you :)

sry i couldnt make it this time. I really woulda wanted a rematch against Adwillia

BlackheartLee

Smash Rookie
Great stuff, great stuff.

X-Lax - Good job taking me out. It wasn't just sheik, you had good fundamentals and quick reaction time. It's in my blood to give up on lost causes, so sorry about the last match. Of course -- we all know the only reason you truly won is because you picked the Death God's herald. She can't very well decimate her disciple, you see.

Adwillia - Good stuff from what I saw. Too bad we never got those matches, but there'll be a next time. And then your soul will be HERs.

Unreal - Better every time, close matches with Mac. Keep coming over and getting more practice, and you'll be a very delicious soul.

O-NO - You had one of the toughest bracket runs of all of us, and you did what you could. Such facts mean nothing to HER of course. And I can't sympathize with you because such weakness is cause for immediate obliteration down to the meta-atomic level.

Who-Dat/Dragon - Great stuff with Ice Climbers, that was an interesting tag match. Dragon, good showing in singles. But, Zelda is the Death God -- the only character in the game that ensures that you play HER match the entire round. No matter how good your Marth, Falcon, Peach, Fox, or Falco is, SHE always has the tactical advantage. That doesn't ensure victory, of course. But the opponent is angry. To beat HER you'd have to play the anti-thesis of my playstyle which doesn't come instinctually. Or play sheik.

Mac - Claimed.

Fats - Great seeing you. Too bad we never got to fight again, but the battle for your soul is always open.

Hopefully everyone comes down for the next bi-weekly, see you guys there.

adwillia

Smash Apprentice
good stuffz at this tourney. my teammate had only been playing for a month, so i kinda knew going into teams would be a lost cause, but it was worth a shot anyways.

ono- good stuff dude, thanks for hosting the tourney. ur mad cool....i think the money match woulda gone mad different if we had done it earlier, cuz i was coming off just playing the finals and you were obviously not as on point as earlier in the day. we'll do another one later.

colin- good **** on teams fats lol. i'll keep playing singles with you and soon enough it'll be game over when you enter the tourney. good ****z on popeyes and thanks for the "RIDE" bud. post tourney crew battle with 3 characters=too much for me.

xlax- brendan good **** on second place son. those finals were about as long as you can get, but they were fun. sheik's getting too good, start chain grabbing and done.

lee- good stuff on getting zelda so far in tourney. we'll play next time.

unreal- good tech skill, now u just gotta start playing people. next tourney play people instead of computers and u got it down.

whodat and dragon- wtf at seeing u at on the run after the tourney lol. good peach and ic's, see yall next time.

cstix- get ur *** over here.

cow- ditto

some of those videos are gonna make me look mad sloppy. little messed up wavedash here, little missed short hop laser there.

see everyone at the next one, hope there's gonna be more people, spread the word fools.

BlackheartLee

Smash Rookie
Gai + Company: Thanks for coming out guys, I hope you had fun. Sorry, Gai -- I didn't want to subject you to the pain and suffering of the Death Goddess... But she is merciless. If you like the game you should definitely come around and play some more next time.

FATS: Pulled out the Falco, I see. It takes an exceptional amount of guts to pull out a fast-faller against the Queen of the ****ed, so for that I praise you. Your Falco is very safe, and I like the counter-stage you picked. Unfortunately, she is merciless.

X-Lax: There was no tournament rematch this time, unfortunately, but I'm sure we'll meet again somewhere down the line -- I'll be practicing up for that battle, most definitely.

Mark, et al: It was cool having you guys out here. Great job in the tourney, Mark. Your Peach is definitely a force.

Dragon, Whodat, Sen, and None ya: You guys bring a very different playstyle. It was cool hanging with you guys after the tournament, good job on putting O-No in Losers, Dragon.

O-NO: MUTHA F-KIN' JAM!!!

C-stick: Terrible that you had to catch Adwillia twice in the brackets. But you had some close matches. Great job placing 4th.

Cow: That set was absolute insanity. Your Peach was far too solid for Zelda to take control -- which is rare, as I normally have a good match-up there. But yes, at any time that set could have went to you -- I found I had to pull out all the stops to scratch away a victory. It will definitely be one of my favorite sets of all time, for sure.

Adwillia: Good stuff coming up from Loser's like that. I'm pretty sure I figured out my issue in the first match of the Finals... I think the stick was calibrated pointed slightly down so I'd 'slip' beyond the edge when I went to edgehog. That was hilarous though, as I looked like a complete idiot.

Great job on taking first, though. I'll be practicing up for the next tournament.

This was an awesome Biweekly, hope to see you all again at the next one.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
yeah, this was definately an awesome biweekly. My counter pick stages were a joke against Lee, in theory they were smart, but it allowed him to play his game very well at the same time.

Cstick, those friendlies were something, I kept falling short in all of them, consistent 1-2 stock beatings. I'll practice on molding my anti-shiek ganon in to an anti-marth ganon as well.

O-No, I'm pretty sure we never had a serious duel, that was probably a good thing, once again, thanks for hosting.

CNU peeps held it down again, X-lax needs to work on his peach game, lol hahahhaha.

umm, Adwillia + Cow, please stop switching up your characters in teams every frickin game, it's so hard to get used to your play style when you have us guessing and adapting the whole time. STAY SAMUS ADAM, haha.

It was fun playing with the other Sova smashers, Dragon Charles is an expert peach spammer, I'm going to have to take tipman's advice and teach him a thing or two next time.

Whodat, your anti falco game is very nice, you just have to teach NANA to stop acting like a dumb ****.

Note to self, learn how to shl, it really helps.

CStick

Smash Lord
I'm glad I got a break and was able to show up.

Adwillia: beat me twice in two nice sets. Good job coming back to get revenge against Kyle, even if it was with shiek

Cow: didnt even play you this time. Sucks. That Peach is still solid, and until Kyle turned on God mode I thought it was gonna be you in the winners finals.

Kyle: good second place finish. You pulled out the most epic of all shenanigans ever, but it came backto haunt you in the end in the finals.

FATS: I never had that much trouble with a Ganon ever. In the first match you had me a bit nervous, but that double-fair crap I always pull did you in pretty bad. Good friendlies, but wtf@Falco without much SHLs

X-Lax-I wasnt messing around if you thought i was, its just that I didnt want to go Marth on your shiek and get owned, so I played rea safe.

O-NO-soooooo close to taking out Adwillia... I'll take your advice and take on Fox again. I'll also listen to all the things from others about my CF and improve that a bit more as well. Me=most inconsistent player ever

Dragon- sorry. Peach isnt really good on marth, especially on FoD no less.

Unreal/Lydel-the Wii was too good lol. I'll definitely pick one up eventually

good job everyone, cya in two weeks

adwillia

Smash Apprentice
tourney was too long and too intense for me lol. had to come back from the losers bracket not once but twice....f*cking eternity

colin- good **** fats, nice showing in doubles. we had to keep switching it up tho cuz my samus was looking like some doo doo today.

brendan- likewise on doubles....u gotta rep singles harder next time but its all gravy baby.

COW- ur the fu*king man, too good of a teammate for someone as bad as me rofl.

cstick- ur also the fu*king man. we had some good sets....that falcon is money son. dude, i think u have a mental block against me rofl. its okay though, ur very versatile, almost had me in that marth ditto in which case i would have had to go back to the drawing board. good stuff.

lee- i have to say, nice zelda. i also have to say nice falcon. and i also have to say that if i didnt get lucky as a mofo in at least one, most likely two or three of those matches, you woulda taken it. i forgot about sheik til like the end of the first set lol, but ur zelda put the fear in my heart. see u next time.

ono- once again thanks for hosting, ur funny as a mofo. i dont remember exactly how our matches went down, other than that brutal first one cuz my marth is garbage except in certain situations. i recall being very scared....this guy's too good. next time.

dragon- wtf at knocking ono to the losers lol good ****.

unreal- nice wii lol looks fun enter the tournament next time rofl no johns

good stuff to those two guys i played but didnt catch their names. they were falcon and marth. keep it up.

i didnt catch ur name bro, but to my big man who brought his cousin...hope yall had fun for ur first tourney. keep coming and keep improving....good stuff.

this will prolly be my last sova tourney until i come back next semester. good **** guys. oh yeah....i forgot. team cnu vs. team VA Beach....20-40 dollars next time? the rosters would be me fats xlax and cow versus ono lee cstick and ether. just throwing it out there.

good tourney ppl, see yall next year.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Sad face!!!! for me anyway, but it was a great day for SSBM. Good showing by great players/new faces. There was a good deal of EPIC matches, some for the history books. NEXT TOURNY, Dec 16th. DONT MISS OUT!

Adwillia: Sad face! i almost had it man. i just couldent hold my falco together. good job on first, but now you gotta start playin shiek XP

Lee: CUZ A ***** GANKSTA!!!!

Cow: i diddn't get to play you this time around due to my careless play in singles but it was good haveing you down. try to come down to the next one man.

C-stick: First and secon bumped down to 4th and 5th!?!? looks like we need more practice man. give me a call again sometime so we can step our game up for the next tourny.

Best from now: well Dragon, your storm/peach pulled it off against me only to sacrafice whoddat to me. good job tho man, your game is getting better. great showing from all of best from now, greatest gamers from "bad news".

Gai : i hope this was a good expirence for you jon and josh. remember that if you ever need to learn anything we are ALL hear to help. thanks for the help and the GATORADE! XD (my g/f loved it)

Fats/X-lax : Good times again man. thanx for comeing back out again and putting on a great show in teams.

Rahio: ODU in da house!!! good job in singles man, the ONLY odu player to get out hear so far (mac aside). get everyone else out hear man!

Thanks to all the players that came out this week. i hope a good time was had by all again and ill see youall on the 16th!!!

Gai Daigohji

Smash Rookie
Thanks to all for allowing me and my cousins to participate. We knew before singles started we weren't in anyone else's league. But it wasn't until the matches actually started that I realized how poorly I play. But the main reason I went was to learn how "good" I was. I plan to improve as best I can and be there at the next tourney. But thanks for all the fun matches. It was very cool to watch people play on that level. It was an eye-opener to say the least. See ya'll next time.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
PEACH HAXXXXXXXX!!!!
peaches ruled the day this week. Dragon pulling off some crazy V's over....EVERYONE XD. i lost the stichface count after like 37! j/k. there was mad stichies and other randomness tho. i pulled a sword one match then so did he, then i pulled 2 BOMBS i one match! XP. Peach hax indeed ruled the day.

Lee: Man i dident even see any of your matches. saw that match with you and whodat, and the last bit of you and dragon. Its time for something.....new....youll see.....

Dragon: Peach is banned..........j/k nice job on first. turtle style ftw, go with what works man.

Whodat. Teach me TEKKEN!!! XD and ill do what i can to teach you whoever you want to learn. especially now, cuz imma pick up a few new charcters ^^

unreall/sonic: IN THE FINALS!!!! but you DROPED the WII!!!!! OMG MAN!!!

Gai: your fox is comeing along nicely, once you master the basics and your counters youll be in there!

Sen: "DO THE PICHU WALK!", like a kid in a candy store man. XD

Small tourny as i thought but BIG in fun/ madness. last one of the year this year also. im not sure when the relaunce is going to be (as late as Feb 2k7) due to finding a good venue and all that but stay tuned. i may also throw some random fests untill that time hits to stay fresh and get ideas from other smashers. thanks to all that came out to this and all the biweeklies this year. but next year is gonna be like starting all over.....Brawl will be comeing, you know what its time for!!!!

CStick

Smash Lord
I had fun. Too bad everyone was out for break :(

Lee: Once again, Shiek did you in. You need a Fox/Falco/Doc/something that can kill that bytch

Dragon: Didnt see it coming. That turtling defense is annoying but it worked like a charm

O-NO: wrecked me in winners AND losers. I gotta stop using characters I dont normally use. Screw it, next time...all Ganon. I'm about to quit Marth as a main since I'm getting too dependent on him. I'm gonna better that Fox/Falco of mine now.

Unreal/Sonic: Good job. Wii's are probably bulletproof, so no worries lol

cya guys when the new year rolls around

DragonCharlz

Smash Cadet
Good game to everyone. I don't post here often enough, but it was a good tournament, even though I did miss the team tournament, which is always a fun experience. Its funny, when I watch everyone else play this game, everyone plays so different than me and Whodat cause we're mainly only playing each other and developing stuff differently. I need to develop safer options for damage, and a backup character. Can't figure out who yet, but I'm working on it. It great to see how a lot of people have gotten better over time. I remember from our weekly at Play A Round UnrealPerson and his little brother don't even seem like the same people I met there. Not just them, but everyone over all seems to be getting better, so I'll have to come up with more of my own off the wall ways to play different characters to confuse you guys. Hopefully O-NO i'll be able to find some time to come down there again, but my money is kinda short now, so I'll have to see how things work out.

Senko Zero

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4940-5527-1789
Heh...another bi-weekly...another loss...but oh well, getting better each time.

Lee: First match of the tourney, and my first time facing you. That Zelda...****...I play a contistent user of Zelda, but he's no where near your level. Guess I have to step it up if I want to bear HER. *laughs*

O-NO: Finally got the chance to fight you again...and I didn't win. Too good for me still. Good going on making it to the finals, although I could see how frustrated both you and Dragonz were becoming during that match. Too hard to take down, too easy for her to rake in damage. As for the Pichu thing...I'm sorry, but the walk of that **** plush doll is the only thing that scares me in this game. *laughs*

Unreal: Good characters you use, espically Link. Seems like you play this game WAY more then I do. I've also learned NOT to play Pokemon Stadium aganist Link with Ganon again....12-220%....I await our rematch, whenever it may be.

Good stuff from everyone else I didn't mention, REALLY looking forward to when the biweeklies start up again.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
Unreal: Good characters you use, espically Link. Seems like you play this game WAY more then I do. I've also learned NOT to play Pokemon Stadium aganist Link with Ganon again....12-220%....I await our rematch, whenever it may be.

Power over courage. Ganon owns Link.

that's right Rad, you heard me. I'll fight your link at pokemon stadium with ganon. (definately not the other pokemon level though.)

CStick

Smash Lord
*revives topic*

O-NO should have the full results shortly

O-NO: I won a close set with Fox in winners, but it seems that I shouldnt have changed to Samus in losers. We seem to be able to make each other lose confidence in our mains. its a gift and a curse.

Kyle: sometimes, I cant tell if you're sandbagging or not. Falcon punching? The phuck?

Kitsune: close set in winners' finals. That Falco is sick, but you seemed to have lost your timing as you got more and more tired and hungry. You deserved to beat O-NO. You exacted your revenge on me and Kyle, but you still gotta get O-NO back double-time. Get rahil and Ivar out next time

Link O Mac: Your Marth isnt too bad, but you need more mindgames. Try and bring some of those punks from game-on to the slaughter next time, so me, O-NO, and the rest can show them the true bests in hampton roads

Unreal: good partnering with you. It worked very well.

FTZ: start coming out more. That shiek is pretty nice.

Mashi: good **** in crews

Mark: Sick climbers. Nuff said.

everyone else: cya next time

BlackheartLee

Smash Rookie
Kyle: sometimes, I cant tell if you're sandbagging or not. Falcon punching? The phuck?
Its all about setting goals man. Like playing matches without guarding. Or doing no grabs. Things like that are what truly tests your skill. This game's about having fun to me; O-NO's the professional gamer. Besides, my goal in the crew match was clear... beat a stock of a marth and then end the life of a sheik. And then of course, having you and O-NO in yet another match with full stock makes for a much more interesting story, no?

Mike -- I played you first round and I was completely taken by surprise. I didn't expect you to be nearly as good as you were -- you even beat my Zelda once. Seriously, you have a solid Ness and a good Samus.

Kitsune -- Nice Falco, man. You have all the tools and good reactions. I was hitting and throwing you out of your openings, and throughout the match you were tightening up your offense and closing those gaps. That's what makes a good player. But I'm going to tell you this now -- I'm going to show you absolutely no mercy the next time we have to battle.

Freddie -- Death comes quickly in the form of the hand of Ganon.

Link O Mac
-- Good Marth fundamentals. Just work on getting kills. You have one of the ultimate cheap characters with a plethora of cheap kill moves. You got me with some good stuff though, just keep working on it.

Mashi -- Good defense. I couldn't just charge in on you, you had to make me work for my attacks. You had the intimidation with Marth to trick people into getting grabbed, and you had good spacing in regards to tippers. It was definitely fun battling you, and nice job taking that last stock out of my Ganon, I thought I had that match.

O-NO -- Daisy's hella garbage. I saw how many Stitches you pulled!!! HAX!!1

FTZ/Joe -- Nice casuals, I absolutely love low-tiers. I'm glad you didn't get discouraged after that first casual with my Ganon, I knew all you needed was to warm up a little. But man, every character you played was sick.... But I absolutely hate Sheik more than anything else in this game, so I couldn't mess around with you in crews.

Kyle-- I played your Sheik I believe, Kyle. Good match vs. my Doc. Ganon becomes a lot less scary once you 'master' the chain grab. Take away some of Ganon's options when he's coming back towards the stage with needles, and just keep practicing and you'll be taking down all but the most seasoned Ganons easily.

Tim -- I played you in casuals as well. I liked your Luigi best, you had everything you need to destroy people. Just get in some practice whenever you can, and watch out for that cheap stuff. Luigi falls to some stupid things.

Mark -- Absolutely sick. Come over for practice when you can, you just have to learn how to beat your counterpicks and you'll be unstoppable. And Nana needs to stop taunting >.<

Derek -- If you're serious about getting great in smash... next time you're around, I can teach you some of the simple stuff that you can do to improve your game. You are getting better as it is, though. You've definitely got the talent for it.

To everyone else -- I didnt get to play you guys, but thanks for coming.

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
Kitsune -- Nice Falco, man. You have all the tools and good reactions. I was hitting and throwing you out of your openings, and throughout the match you were tightening up your offense and closing those gaps. That's what makes a good player. But I'm going to tell you this now -- I'm going to show you absolutely no mercy the next time we have to battle.
i think it was our first time playing singles.. and i didnt really know what to expect, and i'll be looking forward to next time. no zelda plox :x

Kitsune: close set in winners' finals. That Falco is sick, but you seemed to have lost your timing as you got more and more tired and hungry. You deserved to beat O-NO. You exacted your revenge on me and Kyle, but you still gotta get O-NO back double-time. Get rahil and Ivar out next time
lol it's the "jason effect" ask ivar or rahil about it.. i'll eventually take your and otis' advice and pick up another char. but atm i want to fine tune my Falco, b/c before i started only focusing on falco, i'd pick other char's to use in different situations.. and i'd eventually end up w/ a dozen characters who i was mediocre at while my falco rotted into dust, so i'm kinda scared of it happening again. i'm thinking possibly fox.. but i need some training :D

CStick

Smash Lord
lol it's the "jason effect" ask ivar or rahil about it.. i'll eventually take your and otis' advice and pick up another char. but atm i want to fine tune my Falco, b/c before i started only focusing on falco, i'd pick other char's to use in different situations.. and i'd eventually end up w/ a dozen characters who i was mediocre at while my falco rotted into dust, so i'm kinda scared of it happening again. i'm thinking possibly fox.. but i need some training :D

thats exactly how I am: I have like ten characters that i counterpick with but no real main ;_;

I srsly dont know how I beat people sometimes

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
New results have been posted here. Thanks Lee for posting them. im a lazy ***** XP.

Lee; your Link scares me XD, i never know what to expect from you. good ish man.

CStick; took me out in winners, but i got it end the end. its always a destiny battle with us man.

Kitsune; My LIL SMASHER IS ALL GROWN UP!!! j/k, let this man be a shineing example of hard work. i remember when we used to play at ODU. thoes where hard times. but now hes fighting into finals beating everyone! im happy to say that my tournys have produced results in the name of kitsune!

Link o mac; nice showing out here. you have some skills and can eventually become a great smasher. but if you want that to happen you gotta play great smashers. game on will ruin you.

Mashi; keep up that marth, you have a nice ground game, but you need to work on your f-air.
good ish in crews! XD

Mark; SOVA CHU!!!! your IC's are truly sick man. all you have to remember is when you get that grab, dont let go untill there DEAD.

FTZ/Joe; you gotta play with us alot more man. your like the asian Blackheart lee XD. stay posted on the boards for more tounys and such.

M3rc and Co; good showing out there also, you guys have skill. you need to play with us more and you will get alot better. ask Kitsune ^^.

Ether; show the eff up for once!!!! your **** good and more than skilled enough to take me out. fighting a looseing battle makes ME get better. the tree needs to grow ether, the tree needs to grow.....

Mike; where the heck have you been? get yourself on the boards! you match with lee was insane, he had to pull out all the stops to win. we want you back man, keep smashing.

BuringDuck; stop bsing around at comic kings and get here on time next tourny.

Great tourny guys, epic battles, crazy comebacks, mindblowing upsets! thats what its all about man. now all we gotta do is kick it up a bit. where all good but we need to be GREAT. if we all fine tune our game there will be no limit to how far we could go in smash. TEAM SOVA FTW!!! (we need a real crew name...~.~; )

Ether

Smash Ace
Ether; show the eff up for once!!!! your **** good and more than skilled enough to take me out. fighting a looseing battle makes ME get better. the tree needs to grow ether, the tree needs to grow.....
Thanks man. I'm so sorry...last week was hell: caught a cold in the beginning of the week, caught stomach flu at the end of the week, and the ceiling is leaking water from the apartment above me. :ohwell:

You're hosting another one this Friday, right? I'll have to check my schedule, but I might be able to go. It looks like everyone had a lot of fun.

Top Bottom