• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Host 2: ....................canceled...................... .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Doh yeah we are still on. Bluezaft I wil mm you for 5$ as well. You play Marth correct?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I will be playing fox then ^_^.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
ok me and forkgirl made aminds so Im back in it to win it....but seriouslly I have no probs with anyone if they dont have probs with me...so that means everyone in houston(even mog) and the whole texas shouldn't havbe any probs with me.... so witht that said...ill be at host.

Moggie

Smash Journeyman
Jeremy, I told you that you were silly and talking mess is a childish thing to do. You (seriously) proceeded to tell me that you were going to bring a friend to HOST2 to kill me.

Yeah, fine, no hard feelings. I'm a big enough man to let it go.

Anyways, I'd love to play Team Houston vs. FCNL2. I think it'd be very fun, even if we have no chance in the world.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Jeremy, I told you that you were silly and talking mess is a childish thing to do. You (seriously) proceeded to tell me that you were going to bring a friend to HOST2 to kill me.

Yeah, fine, no hard feelings. I'm a big enough man to let it go.

Anyways, I'd love to play Team Houston vs. FCNL2. I think it'd be very fun, even if we have no chance in the world.

Sorry bout the whole killin thing, I honestly wouldnt have let you die...only get badly hurt, but since alls forgivin, and everythings cool, how bout that host 2?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Jeremy...Money match? 5-10$?

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
okay man how much? $5? 2 out of 3? My ganon vs ur whoever.
I cant believe your goin around still talken about that crappy Ganon... >_<'....^_^'. anyways yor ganon vs. my falco...you fox vs. my falcon... and there we go ronnie.

By the way, you ,ust have "just" got the net finally...

Also look at my myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=135126510 ...that 1st ***** aka "Tha Prince" thats clent. Check his picks. The one sittin in the car in black and white...

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
It was a joke JK dont get ur <3 donkey kong undies in a bunch. and Mog speaks the truth every1 listen to him.

Oh and will do Jeremy. Will do.

...jake 4 prez.

Mr.C

Smash Master
ur avatar is gay tho looks like a black chinese tranfestite

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom