• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The Return of The King of Evil" - My 2nd Ganondorf Combo video -

Zodiac

Smash Master
Very good, A nice video to come back to after my absence, the combos could be longer but, since Ganondorf's such a powerhouse its hardly necessary. Also I really liked the up air ledge hop edge guarding technique. something for me to add to my Ganondorf.

Zyx

Smash Journeyman
Very good, A nice video to come back to after my absence, the combos could be longer but, since Ganondorf's such a powerhouse its hardly necessary. Also I really liked the up air ledge hop edge guarding technique. something for me to add to my Ganondorf.
Thank you very much !!
Yes I like this technique, I really often use it.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
I agree that I like the way you Uair edgehog. I don't use this so often as you do, maybe I should. The best part of your video was how you finished Fox at 3:04. What a quick reaction for a Uair, I would've missed it. Anyway, there's one thing that bothers me. Why do you short hop to start edgehogging rather than wavedashing into edgehogging? I see a lot of Ganondorf players doing this. Isn't a wavedash faster than a short hop?
And something about the video, you shouldn't have used the live version of Sonne ;). And that other track that you chose didn't really fit with Sonne either. Metal followed by some kind of hyperactive melo thingy.

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
its a very good dorf, but im sure that people come to predict your down B's no?

ACCELERATE

Smash Lord
Why do you short hop to start edgehogging rather than wavedashing into edgehogging? I see a lot of Ganondorf players doing this. Isn't a wavedash faster than a short hop?
Wavedash with most characters yes is alot faster, But Ganonndorf's wave dash as alot of start up lag and is very untimely and it is much easier just to do a shorthop. On a side note if your short hopping on to the ledge if they recover quicker than expected it is alot easier to just pop out a u-air than to wavedash back.Just a thought :)

Anyways Great Ganon nice use of the u-air i hope you enjoyed making it as much as i enjoyed watching it.

-XLR8-

Renth

Smash Hero
i enjoyed the video could've been better though, keep up the good work and i guess it's about time i post a new combo vid mines all crappy and out dated XD... either way good work didn't like the music though.

Ares726

Smash Ace
I liked your first video, and I like this one a lot too. I've been trying to get Ganon up to my secondary, and I must say, I've learned a lot from your videos.

i guess it's about time i post a new combo vid
That'd be awesome. Simply awesome.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Props for uair to dair on peach @ 4:35, thought it was c falcon for a sec

that first song made me wanna die, on a side note.

great ganon, i liked seeing the things ganon CAN do to falco, hopefully it will help me a little vs ganons. (where they dont even get me to 1 stock when im falco xD) lol falco vs. ganon you know i mean im sure.

keep it up

Zyx

Smash Journeyman
Thanks everybody for your comments ;-)

Yes I know what "Falco vs. Ganon" is...
I hate playing vs Falco but many players I've met use him. -___-"

Top Bottom